What Final Fantasy??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whitedragon
Hello people, I've had enough of whats the best Final Fantasy, so do the poll and lets get it over with?

whitedragon
But you all know 8's the best,lol.....

Fantazy
Ten rox my sox! You wish VIII was better than X!!! wink

Ladyluck
VII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zatch_Bell
VII beats them all.

Ladyluck
freakin right zatch

Zatch_Bell
yo know it lady. Not one of the others can beat it. Hey by the way I just started over last night. i am already on disc two.

Neil MeqVren
Ah, VII. That game brings back so many memories.......the first one that comes to my mind is when I got to the third disc in four days....got the strategy guide...started the game over....and accidentally saved over the other game. *Sigh* I think I stared at the screen for ten minutes and didn't play the game until the next day. Such fond memories.....

whitedragon
Hey people, 8!!!!!!! I wil say it again 8!!!!

whitedragon
10 was fun, just never got into 7, sorry people,lol. 8 does it for me, was playing for hours and then it got hard (on third disk), thats when I did the wrong thing by buying a guid, for shame! Its not even worth a mention but Crystal Chronicles is the worst Final Fantasy ever made, the fighting system let the game down so much. Hope they don't make the same mistake again!

JToTheP
10 & 7 are absolute garbage. 10 never ended, and 7, I hate that overrated piece of shit.

I'd say the only ones that didn't feel like a sin playing, were 8 & 9.

Phoenix Aska
so many people are obsessed with VII and X...X was good I just didn't like the character Tidus...VII was good..but now i hear too much about it and i'm sick of it...the people who don't like VII or X usually end up loving VI..

In my opinion, there are much better RPG's besides final fantasies...

and you forgot XI..despite the fact it's online...soon if you get the xbox360 you will be able to join the people online that play it on PC and PS2 since it's a launch game. Also you can't forget about the soon to be FFXII

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by JToTheP
10 & 7 are absolute garbage. 10 never ended, and 7, I hate that overrated piece of shit.

I'd say the only ones that didn't feel like a sin playing, were 8 & 9.

Out of that list FFX is definitely the best.

And might I add that 10 did have an ending. It's called FFX-2, duh.

JToTheP
No, I didn't mean that FFX-2 garbage. I meant that FFX just kept DRAGGING on & on to be like 100+ hours of gameplay.

SaTsuJiN
6.. all 13 characters have a story.. whereas the rest of them just go "Oh.. heres this dude... k play"

Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
and you forgot XI..despite the fact it's online...soon if you get the xbox360 you will be able to join the people online that play it on PC and PS2 since it's a launch game. Also you can't forget about the soon to be FFXII

well.. they're adding new jobs and summons for it.. and higher draw distance.. I dont think it'll be compatible with pc/ps2.. but that would be very nice if it was.. ff12 just looks.. shallow.. hopefully I'm wrong though

BackFire
FF6 was the pinnacle of the series, an amazing game in every sense of the word, had the most dispicable villain ever in a video game, and had the grandest scope of any FF game. The characters felt so real, and at the end of the game, during the credits, you know you just took part in something very special. There will never be another game as revolutionary as FF6 was.

Phoenix Aska
all the final fantasy games went wrong after squaresoft became square enix. Well..actually mostly every RPG they've made has been worse since the old days when there was chrono chross/trigger, legend of dragoon, parasite eve, ect.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by JToTheP
No, I didn't mean that FFX-2 garbage. I meant that FFX just kept DRAGGING on & on to be like 100+ hours of gameplay.
oh, i see.

Well i still enjoyed it a lot, plus it was my first Final Fantasy Game ever that I played.

linkslittlehelp
Originally posted by whitedragon
10 was fun, just never got into 7, sorry people,lol. 8 does it for me, was playing for hours and then it got hard (on third disk), thats when I did the wrong thing by buying a guid, for shame! Its not even worth a mention but Crystal Chronicles is the worst Final Fantasy ever made, the fighting system let the game down so much. Hope they don't make the same mistake again!

so true.but i do have to admit the multi player option was pretty cool

gandrake
FF 7,8,and10 are the best.

10's my favorite because of the scenery and the story line. thumb up yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.