Boba Fett vs. Calo Nord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serra_Keto
Happy Dance

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Happy Dance

100,000,000% Boba Fett. Calo Nord is small time and unskilled compared to Boba's Excellence.

the-unforgiven
i dont know who calo nord is, but boba fett is taking it with class.

Darth Mantis
There is little or no chance that Calo Nord has of beating Boba...

Serra_Keto
I thought back then he was one if not the best bounty hunter of that time?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
I thought back then he was one if not the best bounty hunter of that time?

Uh... No. It was stated by Davik that Nord and Canderous have the same skill. And besides, Cassus Fett was the best back then. Hell, the Fetts will always own.

Human Vader
Actually Cassus Fett wasnt even a bounty hunter. He fought in the Mandalorian Wars and he was never seen after that. Jango was the first known of the Fetts to become a bounty hunter. And yes Calo Nord was stated to be one of the best of that time, as was Canderous. Boba would still own him though

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
Actually Cassus Fett wasnt even a bounty hunter. He fought in the Mandalorian Wars and he was never seen after that. Jango was the first known of the Fetts to become a bounty hunter. And yes Calo Nord was stated to be one of the best of that time, as was Canderous. Boba would still own him though

Cassus Fett is a Bounty hunter if you read his armor and he is last seen on a mission to kill some Ship Commander, but he doesn't actually die, he goes into hiding. Calo was not the best at the time, He was the exact same as Canderous. Hell, i had Canderous kill Calo in five gunshots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.