Darth Traya vs. Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the Sith Academy on Korriban...

LordSorgo
I hope and pray to god this Thread is a joke...

TraptUnderIce
Ulic pwns.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
Ulic pwns.

Exactly! That is why this thread is a Joke! Ulic would **** THAT ****** **** UP, DAMNIT!

TraptUnderIce
Whatever queer.

LordSorgo
Whatever queer.

Ah shaddapa yah face.

Bobafetty
LordSorgo is funny. I like you to TraptUnderice but ya gotta admit, this person is funny.

nameless_one
Ulic pwns.

Oh, I do so hope that you are joking.

Ulic Qel Droma was nothing special - a crappy level 16 or so fella.
Exar Kun was only level 17 I think, but his stats/rules put him up near Vader, making him effectively level 18 (Kun that is).

Dooku would beat Ulic, no problem.

Traya was a Jedi master before she turned evil, and has grown in power since then, making her level 18-19.

Considering only Yoda, Marka Ragnos and Palpatine/Sidious have reached level 20, this makes her pretty darn good!

Once again, Ulic was nothing special. Not pissweak or anything, just nothing special.

Fishy
Where the hell did you get those levels from? And what you do base them on? Because its pretty funny.

Emperor Revan
Yeah, this isn't an RPG contest.

Lord Darkstar
no kidding, the levels are just something in a game to show progress. And remember in KotOR, you are a padawan and defeat Malak (a former jedi knight and now a sith lord), by your logic, you should have lost that battle. Also, do you know anything about Ulic and Exar? It sounds like you don't, please go read the Exar vs Traya thread. That has a lot of info on Exar. And Ulic was his apprentice and once nearly duelled him to a standstill, sure Exar increased his power, but Ulic was still probably 70 to 80% as powerful as him. Anyway, I think Ulic takes this

Lord Darkstar
oh, and Ulic would waste Dooku, here is some facts on Ulic:

he was completely owning the old jedi order before he was betrayed and captured on Courscant.

When he was growing up, he was considered a progidy, one of the best jedi even. He tamed the Onderon system when he was still an apprentice, killing a sith and numerous other people. He was urged to leave, but he decided to stay and fight the dark side from within, then he fell to the dark side.
He was the apprentice to Exar Kun, and nearly fought him to a standstill before Exar was proclaimed the dark lord.
He defeated Mandalore in single combat and ruled the Mandalorians. He led an assualt on Courscant and was betrayed and captured. Once he was freed by Exar, he killed the person who betrayed him by sending her to a planet and blowing up its sun, killing her.
Ulic also killed his own brother in combat and then when he realized what he did, he came back to the light and had his connection to the force stripped away fom him. After this he went into Exile for 20 years, not practising with a lightsaber or using the force (since it was taken from him).
Now I'll admit, this makes Ulic sound weak, but this is where it gets interesting. After being in exile for 20 years, not using the force or a lightsaber, Ulic was tracked down by the daughter of Nomi Sunrider because she wanted to be trained. I find this interesting, she was the daughter of the most powerful jedi at the time, yet she wanted to be trained by Ulic, knowing even in his weakened state, he was still stronger than Nomi was. Ulic agreed and started to train her. After a couple of months, they were tracked down again, this time by Nomi and another jedi knight, a cathar. A duel erupted between Ulic and the cathar jedi. The cathar jedi had been a jedi knight for several years and even fought against Ulic and Exar in the sith wars and was hailed a hero. She had also been using the force and training for the 20 years Ulic was in exile. Yet, Ulic was able to defeat a fully trained jedi master, who was using the force and was nearly on the dark side. He could not use the force, and had not used a lightsaber in 20 years. He also could not use the force to sense her movements and guide his lightsaber (which is the main reason jedi are so skilled with a blade), yet he was able to defeat her. Then when he turned to embrace Nomi (they used to be lovers), he was shot in the back. Even though he lost his connection to the force, his body still dissolved and he became one with the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.