Ruggero Deodato to direct new version of Cannibal Holocaust 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard

WindDancer
It would be great to see Deodato making a horror film again. But there is no way he could duplicate the cruelty of CH again. And even if he could with all these idiotic members of PETA and MPAA running wild his film would be boycotted and possibly banned. I think the guy has a great talent when it comes to gore. So defenetly a sequel would be of my high interest.

btw-there hasn't been any updates on the CH DVD Especial Edition. I'm keeping track of any news from Grindhouse Entertainment.

papabeard

romper_stomper
i cant wait to see an actual official sequel to the legendary ch directed by the man himself rather then the shitty 3rd grade cannibal movies that have tried to pass themselves of as unofficial sequels...............oh and about the new 2 discer,i personally think anyone who veiws this film should watch in its entireity and not scimp on the animal violence scenes,to watch it without them would lessen the impact of the whole film rather considerably

BackFire
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0483583/

Looks like it may actually happen.

tabby999
but the question is BF, do you like the idea and hope it does

Nevermind
Damn it! There is a sequel on the way and I haven't even seen the first one! I so sorely want see it. I want to eat the flesh of those who had banned this film to reach our shores!

BackFire
Originally posted by tabby999
but the question is BF, do you like the idea and hope it does

I sure do.

I'd be really interested in it.

deathbycorn
I seen the original today for the first time and I must say it's more of a blair witch type doco movie then anything.

I don't think it's that nasty except for the animal killings but the rape scene and the part where they make the guy eat the insides of the dead tribe man is just plain gross.

This is a true classic horror movie!

I'll watch this next one for sure!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.