Pets Scared Of Storms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Do you have any?

My dog is up in my lap, shaking uncontrollabely as a storm approaches. NO NO No, she isnt scared of the lightening..its the thunder. If I eve Mention the word "Thunder" she trembles. The storm isnt here yet but I read that its said that pets can tell changes in barometric pressure and thats how they detect weather changes..but that has nothing to do with the damn sound of thunder. She's a big baby laughing out loud If I had any way of hooking my webcam up to KMC you would see her being a big baby.

dark1365
Hehe....my old dog just tottered up inside the garage if thunderstorms start up.

However, show him a highway and he'll run like hell in the opposite direction.

a1hsauce
lol nah we dont get storms too much here in cali....my dog is still lil so she prolly would be afraid though

Zatch_Bell
I have three cats and a dog in my lap right now becuase it is storming outside.

Morbid4Daniel
For real, dark laughing out loud

Yeah, I have a pomeranian. I had another pom before her and she wasnt scared of storms, but this one is..I guess its genetic or somethin! We dont get too many storms here either. Some, but not too many. Lol Lola has her head up on the desk and the rest of her is on my lap. Her ears are perked back and she looks like a deer.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
I have three cats and a dog in my lap right now becuase it is storming outside.

That makes two of us! clap

dark1365
Yup my dog ain't afriad of storms. I am.

ladygrim
cor'blimey mine is scared of everything laughing out loud

dark1365
Awwww...

Morbid4Daniel
LOL dark! Storms dont bother me unless the thunder is really really loud and the lightening strikes every few seconds. Reminds me of a previous time. They have T'Storm warnings for two counties surrounding us but nothing here yet but a lil gust of wind here and there and some thunder.

Cute lady, and you're pretty.

-Funky Punk-
lol my dog is terrified of thunder storms.. she drools and stick to m elike glue.. either that or cowers under a endtable

Morbid4Daniel
LOL FP.
Here's the weather outside right now. Its a lil closer now. They have TStorm warnings out for us now, and the wind is pickin up heehee

Lana
My dog is such a wuss, she freaks out whenever she thinks it's going to storm....once she ran and hid when water from a sprinkler hit the window blink

-Funky Punk-
dun dun du dun!!!!!

ladygrim
awww ...

Morbid4Daniel
My dog in the middle of a yawn + she pants when she is scared..and wont get any water. She' hiding under my chair.

w00t the storm is comiiiiiiin

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Lana
My dog is such a wuss, she freaks out whenever she thinks it's going to storm....once she ran and hid when water from a sprinkler hit the window blink

laughing out loud
Lol FP. *Funeral call*

-Funky Punk-
aww its a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Morbid4Daniel
Lol she'll be 3 in October big grin

ladygrim
cute

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Lol she'll be 3 in October big grin

lol my puppy turned 3 in febuary!! lol

Morbid4Daniel
Thank ya.

shaber
Yes, especially the thunder and lightning. Unnaturally strong winds are rare around here though.

-Funky Punk-
where do ay live?

Morbid4Daniel
I CANT SEE! Lol her a second ago. Chicken. I call her Weenie because she acts like a big weenie.

Lol KMC in the background

-Funky Punk-
lol shes cute!

Morbid4Daniel
big grin Thanks. big grin Her name is Lola.

-Funky Punk-
ur welcome.. cool name.. my dogs name is bailey..

Morbid4Daniel
stick out tongue Thanks, named her myself, and even picked her out when she was a week old (out of a choice of 3), Loverly name!

-Funky Punk-
lol thnnkies.. oms i am gonna blow.. no one is on yahoo OR msn....damn

Morbid4Daniel
awww. I used to have yahoo, im rarely on msn. Always on aim.
I only have 1 arm to type with! I have the dog hugging onto my shoulder in my right arm...and now she crawled in front of the computer screen again..I cant se....

-Funky Punk-
lol .. i dont have aim.. it sucjks!!!

Morbid4Daniel
You mean AIM sucks or the fact that you dont have it sucks? erm lol.

-Funky Punk-
the fact that i dont have it

Morbid4Daniel
Ah. Why not download it? www.aim.com
Can you not? wink Anyway, the dog ran out of the room lol.

-Funky Punk-
lol i think i would get in trouble cuz i allredy downloded msn and yahoo..lol but i can try later

T.M
my dog tries to fights the thunder and lightening which is mildly amusing :

Morbid4Daniel
Sounds good FP, wink

How so, TM? What does he/she do?

-Funky Punk-
asdfasdfasdfDsfafdasdf

Morbid4Daniel
Really? Woooooowwww. I didnt know that stick out tongue

T.M
Sounds good FP, wink

How so, TM? What does he/she do?

(she) just jumps around outside trying to catch it

keeps me entertained yes

WindDancer
Pets scared of storm? Can't blame them.

Morbid4Daniel
Sounds funny, TM stick out tongue

Lol, Im only scared of really big storms. Like a previous storm from a few months ago where lightening flashed every 2-3 seconds and the thunder was BEYOND loud.

-Funky Punk-
storms r awsome.. expecally lightning when it fils up the whole sky

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah. Its very interesting, I must say. Speaking of lightening when I was 3 or 4 we had a big storm and we had to go somewhere, my mum and I were walking outside to the car and lightening struck our umbrella.

-Funky Punk-
woah.. i was stickin my head out of our car window lookin at lightnin the otherday

T.M
i love Lightening so cool big grin

-Funky Punk-
ya it is sooo sweet

T.M
yes

-Funky Punk-
boltz!

Mr Parker
Do you have any?

My dog is up in my lap, shaking uncontrollabely as a storm approaches. NO NO No, she isnt scared of the lightening..its the thunder. If I eve Mention the word "Thunder" she trembles. The storm isnt here yet but I read that its said that pets can tell changes in barometric pressure and thats how they detect weather changes..but that has nothing to do with the damn sound of thunder. She's a big baby laughing out loud If I had any way of hooking my webcam up to KMC you would see her being a big baby.

Heh Heh,same here.My dog always starts panting really hard and shivering and hides under the bed or will snuggle up to me by my side and say-Daddy Im scared. laughing

Morbid4Daniel
Lol. They say the car is the safest place to be during a thunder storm, am I correct?

-Funky Punk-
yep

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Heh Heh,same here.My dog always starts panting really hard and shivering and hides under the bed or will snuggle up to me by my side and say-Daddy Im scared. laughing

Spittin image of my dog!

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
yep

Thats what I thought! I remember seein that on a weather channel or somethin

-Funky Punk-
lol mine too

Morbid4Daniel
thumb up

-Funky Punk-
asoefiasoigsakvg

Jackie Malfoy
I have alot of pets but my dog is the only one scared of the storm.When it rains he rans right under my bed or somewhere else and we have to go look for him.
I wish I could tell him that it is ok.JM

-Funky Punk-
jackie!! hey!!!~

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah...Well..My cat is an outside cat, so no doubt about it, she's going to run..I dont know if she's scared of it or not.Its just the fact that cats dont like water.
Yeah when it storms Lola is either crawled up my Mom's buttcrack scared to death (lol) or under my computer chair or desk, trembling.

lucija
my dog is very scared of storms and fireworks. she always goes to the bathroom and she is shaking....

Morbid4Daniel
Lol My dog and your dog should hook up and be pals.

lucija
okey i ask her

Morbid4Daniel
Lol I will too stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.