Clone Recruit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-Commander
This is clone commander TD-937 schred here. Palpatine wants YOU! Join the troopers and travel the galaxy! Join my squad and fight the droid menace! Join now, and you get a FREE 'I Joined the clones and TD-937 schred' T-shirt! (kidding) (Ok heres the real truth) WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS! (sorry) I have to admit it is much easier to make droids than it is clones! The droids are mostly in hide-away, but we are not going to win this war unless we have more people. Join now, and maybe you will have the chance of gaining a new rank! (I doubt it, it took me forever to become a commander). So! If you wish for details, then tell me.

PVS
shit

Darth_Duffy
Fool.....absolute fool

tpaquin
You do realize that we're not interested in RPG's here, correct?

We're not really interested in anything, anymore...

This place used to be cool.

cad
so can someone tell what this is about? confused

PVS
Originally posted by cad
so can someone tell what this is about? confused

its an attempt at a role playing thread...however there is an entire forum dedicated to roleplaying. for some reason there is a trend of people starting them here.

Clone-Commander
I am willing to give armor to those who join the clones.For FREE . (you pay for shipping!) All I ask in return is where I can buy some clone trooper armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.