Werewolf Urban Jungle (the actual RP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Next Venom_girl
The story begins in the black of night, in the dark alleyways of downtown. There are far more dangerous things lurking these streets then drug dealers or petty criminals. There are werewolves.

Zatch_Bell
you get permission?

Next Venom_girl
For the game, yes.

keiji
chaos trots down the empty street in her wolf form. do not be decieved by her looks, for although she looks like a wolfhound, chaos is a lupus werewolf. chaos sits down below a street light waiting for others to appear

Zatch_Bell
Scar enters the light. He is called scar for he was slashed all the way down his side by a hunter out to kill wolves.

keiji
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
Scar enters the light. He is called scar for he was slashed all the way down his side by a hunter out to kill wolves.
(did you post your profile in the other thread?)

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
Your welcome of course, you just need to make a character (guidelines posted there, PM or post there if have any questions) and post it in the prep, game rules and character design area:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t347195.html

keiji
chaos yawns and lies down

Next Venom_girl
(Want a little action while were waiting?) A gang of bored innercity kids walks by prowling their turf laughing and being noisy when they see what they mistake for a stray dog (Chaos) and decide it would be fun to throw rocks at it.

keiji
(big mistake)
instead of running, the 'stray' turns on them and begins her attack.she charges the group and begins to change

Trickster
Flicker stretches back into his human form as he walks into the street from an alleyway. He grins when he sees the kids, fingering the flickknife in his back pocket. He was here to meet Chaos, but if things got out of hand he'd restrain her.

Next Venom_girl
Surprised most of the gangers turn and flee, all but one the leader who stands his grown and pulls out his handgun... (now it's a question of who's faster... Chaos at attacking or Flicker at restraining...)

feralboy
artimist looks past."hi (chaos). need some help"

Trickster
Flicker looses the catch on his knife and tosses it at the ganger, at the same time throwing himself onto Chaos.

keiji
chaos is hit hard by Flicker and changes back to her lupus form. she pants happily, glad her friends are here now.

Next Venom_girl
The gangster thinks Artimst is talking to him. "Look out, you fool it's a rabid d---" Rowan's knife embeds itself deep into his forhead before he can finish, he crashes backwards, dead.

keiji
chaos's tail is wagging happily. she begins to change to her human form (one turn, right?)

Next Venom_girl
(yeah. yes Does she have any dedicated clothing? (i.e. is she dressed in her homid form?))

keiji
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
(yeah. yes Does she have any dedicated clothing? (i.e. is she dressed in her homid form?))
(yes
Wears: here's a pic of her instead.
http://www.ntu-siggraph.com/nuke7/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10006/normal_chara-PS.jpg
only, she is wearing blue shirt with a lung shan(dragon) which wraps around the shirt, blue jeans with dragon/phoenix designs on them, three bracelets: dragon/phoenix(jade), gold charms, topaz/gold chain)

feralboy
artimis looks at the other gangsters and then turns into her from.

Trickster
Flicker snorts, ruffling Chaos' head,
"You're ****ing crazy, pooch. Another scruff dead, because you like to goad 'em."

He walks over to retrieve his knife, throwing a greeting to Artemist over his shoulder.

(What's the plot, Venom?)

Trickster
Originally posted by feralboy
artimis looks at the other gangsters and then turns into her from.

They all ****ed off, Feral.

feralboy
~oh sorry~
"hi flicker. i suggest we get a move on. befor more come back"

Next Venom_girl
(Al Steel-Claws, A revered Elder among the local Werewolves, has asked to meet your pack in this area for a special (unspecified) assignment, but is late in coming... Meantime, there's the small problem of corpse disposal...)

feralboy
~i'm chagening names. kitty~
kitty turns toward the other.

Next Venom_girl
A stranger (a pale, thin, red-haired youth) emerges from the alleyway clapping. "Ah, man that was awesome! SHINK! Right into his head."

feralboy
kitty looks"get lost"

Trickster
"Who the hell are you?" Flicker asks, letting the catch on his knife spring open again. He pulls the body up onto one shoulder and moves it toward another alleyway, preferably with a dumpster.

Next Venom_girl
"(To Flicker) Woah, chill out. The name's Cullen Fire-Bringer. Steel-Claw sent me. He had... business to attend to. (To Kitty, rolling his eyes at the rude comment) You might want to not be wandering down the streets in crinos lady, it's a serious infraction of the veil."

feralboy
"right. anyway what type of business "

Next Venom_girl
"His business. (looks menacingly that she dare ask) Anyway there's been a change of plans. He wanted me to bring ya' to the new meeting spot."

Trickster
"You're screwing us over, you're dead, mate," Flicker tells him, then barks, "Guys, try and stay human for a bit. No need to give anyone a reason to ***** at us more," at Kitty and Chaos.

"Right, I guess you're the leader," Flicker tells Cullen, "Why you called Fire-bringer, then?"

Presumably the body's dumped, yeah?

feralboy
Kitty looks at him. "lets see what he wants."

keiji
*finishes change to human*
thanks for the help, guys!

feralboy
"no prob"

Trickster
Originally posted by keiji
*finishes change to human*
thanks for the help, guys!

"Every time, Chaos. Every frickin' time!"

feralboy
"are y'all coming"

keiji
'where are we going?'

feralboy
"to the meet"

Next Venom_girl
(Yeah, body's disposed of.) Leads them to the basement of an abandoned parking garage. There are two other werewolves waiting... but they are all ugly, deformed monstrocities they block the exit.
Screwing you over? Woudn't dream of it... since it's already done! Heheh. If you think I'm a leader it just shows how weak you cubs are. Cyberdemon! I brought you these losers as you commanded. It was hardly worth the effort."

feralboy
kitty transedformed. she jumps on Cullen "give me one reason i shouldn't rip your heart out"

keiji
kitty transedformed. she jumps on Cullen "give me one reason i shouldn't rip your heart out"
'whoa, chill kitty!'
struggles to pull kitty off Cullen

Trickster
Flicker pulls his blade.
"What the hell is going on, you traitor?" he snarls, looking from the two bodyguards to Fire-Bringer, "You're dead, I swear on my honour."

Trickster
'whoa, chill kitty!'
struggles to pull kitty off Cullen

(You read what just happened?!)

Next Venom_girl
(Lucky Chaos does pull her off) Cullen, dragon-like, breathes a burst of balefire (green, radioactive flames) where Kitty was a second ago. "That's why I'm called the Fire-bringer. I won't miss again". Cullen sneers at Flicker. "Since when does a Bone Gnawer have honor? Honestly, you are no better then us."
One of the the Black Spiral Dancers in the doorway roars and charges in a blind Rage towards Flicker. The other stares dumbly towards Chaos and Kitty.

keiji
looks at cullen.
'your a horrible person!

Trickster
(Lucky Chaos does pull her off) Cullen, dragon-like, breathes a burst of balefire (green, radioactive flames) where Kitty was a second ago. "That's why I'm called the Fire-bringer. I won't miss again". Cullen sneers at Flicker. "Since when does a Bone Gnawer have honor? Honestly, you are no better then us."
One of the the Black Spiral Dancers in the doorway roars and charges in a blind Rage towards Flicker. The other stares dumbly towards Chaos and Kitty.

Flicker throws his knife again, and dodges to the left, changing forms, ready to attack.

"More honour than you, you sick bastard! Why the hell attack us?!"

Trickster
looks at cullen.
'your a horrible person!

FIGHT!

keiji
*changes to lupus form*
hurry up kitty!

Next Venom_girl
"Lady, you don't know the half of it." Cullen goes crinos and bears down upon them...

The stupid blind-charging one is hit by Flicker's knife in the chest, but being another werewolf rather than an mere mortal, it just gets him madder. He crashes into Flicker...

keiji
"Lady, you don't know the half of it." Cullen goes crinos and bears down upon them...

The stupid blind-charging one is hit by Flicker's knife in the chest, but being another werewolf rather than an mere mortal, it just gets him madder. He crashes into Flicker...
why'd you bring us here?

Next Venom_girl
"Because I asked him to." Answered a 12 foot tall monster as it entered through the door heralded by a whiring of machinery. Though it possessed cybernetic limbs and other enhancements, it was / had been obviously Steel-Claws, formerly the Elder they had been waiting for now obviously turned traitor, and become known as Cyberdemon. "You know my own son was killed in your little gang rivalry? Well, it's payback time. Cullen, kill the others. Kaz, stop, Flicker is mine." When Kaz doesn't stop right away, the monstrosity that was Steel-Claws fires rocket launchers mounted on his shoulders, and strapped into his central nervous sysyem. Kaz goes boom. "Don't worry, I won't waste such a quick and painless death on you."

keiji
revenge?
can't we just do a task or something for you?

Trickster
"Who was your son, monster?" Flicker asks, turning to face Cyberdemon, "Look at you, no longer as Gaia intended, you are a creature who fights without honour - refusing to rely on your natural strength. A weak and pitiful fighter you must have been."

keiji
turned to the wyrm.

Trickster
What?

I already assumed that was the case. wink

keiji
g2g

feralboy
kitty turns into her froum.and looks at the cyberdemon"Nasty"

Next Venom_girl
Cullen laughs at Chaos' naivete and lunges... but is caught midair (hovering) by a powerful force. The other Black Spiral Dancer, the one that had been staring, had intervened and was holding him back with a Gift.
Cullen (surprised and angry): Shizzik! What in the name of Father Wyrm are you doing?!
Shizzik (sternly): You will not harm them.
Cullen (squeaking): Master, little help here.
(Freeing up Chaos and Kitty to deal with Cyberdemon, the werewolf/cyborg monster)
Now Cyberdemon rushes Flicker howling in grief and Rage, preparing to impale him on metallic "horns" that have been grafted on his head.

keiji
chaos tackles flicker just in time.
cyber rushes right past spot flicker was

feralboy
kitty jumps on its head.had stabs it with her claws several times

Next Venom_girl
Kitty's attack does little damage, due to the metal armored plating on his skull, but it does cause him annoyance... but he is too intent on ramming Flicker- but thanks to Chaos, Cyberdemon misses him by a mile, and due to the high momentum crashes head-first into a support collum.

feralboy
kitty jump back to chaos

Trickster
Flicker swings his body round and runs to tackle Cyberdemon, pulling his back-up knife from his boot.

He swings onto the Wyrm-creature's back and stabs the blade into his kidneys again and again.

Next Venom_girl
Trickster found a chink in Cyberdemon's armor the monster screams as it writhes, attempting to break free of the collum it is entwined in. The cealing creaks as the building's support structure becomes ever more unstable in the monster's throes...

feralboy
"flicker. Chaos. Lets go. this place is about to give-out"

Next Venom_girl
(meanwhile Cullen and the mysterious helper have vanished ) wink

Trickster
Pulling his knife from the beast's side, Flicker heads for the exit, stopping to bend down and retrieve his other knife from the remains of the first Dancer.

"Let's go."

keiji
changes back to wolf form and races for exit.

Next Venom_girl
(As soon as they exit the entire building collapses.)

Trickster
(And...?)

Next Venom_girl
Another pcak (some in homid, some in lupus) approaches you from the alleyways.

keiji
(great.)

sits down and waits for kitty and flicker to catch breath. stares at other pack.
::i wonder what they want.....::

feralboy
"it just dose not stop"

Trickster
"Allies, at last," breaths Flicker, "No Wyrmspawn would care so much for such a small pack as ours to send reinforcements."

Even so, he morphs into wolf-form.

Next Venom_girl
"Flicker, Chaos, and Kitty's pack right?" Says the Alpha, a large, battle-scarred and tattooed biker.
"Dude, you guys goy a name? We'rethe Downtown Dogs, yo." Said the small one that resembled a Chihuahua in crinos.
"Knock it off, Brickbiter" Growled a gunthug third.
(Will be gone this afternoon, be back sometime on Tuesday. Family vaccation, no Internet access.embarrasment )

Trickster
"Not yet, my friend. But yes, that's us. So, what's up?"

Next Venom_girl
The Alpha approaches and shakes Flicker's hand. "Thought we'd give you a heads up. The Elders seem to think you've been trafficing with Wyrmspawn and stuff. But I sense no guilt here. They said to report if we saw you, but we didn't see nothin' did we guys?"
"Nope."
"Not a thing."
"Nada."
"See what?"
"Brickbiter saw you guys taking out one big ugly motha, so you're alright in our book but watch your back. The Elders are looking for you, and they sounded pissed."

feralboy
"we'll keep that in mind."

Trickster
"That ugly motha was Steelclaws. He'd turned. Calling himself Cyberdemon," Flicker tells them, "So what do you suggest we do?"

keiji
'i suggest we find the elders.'

*there is a cat sitting on a dumpster near by*
::danger::
::huh?::
::there is big danger::
::where?::
::two blocks north, moving this way::
::thanks twilight::
::fish::
::maybe::

hey guys, just got word that there's some wyrm spaun coming this way!

Next Venom_girl
(Hi I'm back!)
The Alpha looks to where Chaos points.
"We'll deal with this. Seek out my mentor, Fangs-of-Fenris. She works at the local Big 5 Sporting Good's store. She's on the council of Elders. Tell her Roar-of-Motor sent you. She'll help you clear your names."

feralboy
"thank you"

Next Venom_girl
"Don't sweat it."
(Might want to unwind somewhere until the store opens in the morning. Maybe sleep or get food. Anybody have someplace where the pack can crash? stick out tongue)

Next Venom_girl
(Does Flicker (as the Homid) have a place to crash? Or should this be a hotel scene?)

Trickster
Yeah, an old apartment in the good old heart of Compton (I can't think of any other LA place names, except Anaheim, which is kinda far away). Can he have a motorbike, too?

Flicker growls,
"All right then, we'll head for her when we can. Right now, though, I'm starving. And we need something to travel in."

(Actually, even better would be one of those cars like the one from Good Will Hunting! Or a low rider, something like that! Pretty beat up, obviously.)

keiji
i'll be your dog! it's easy for me to travel that way!

*transforms to lupus form and looks like wolfhound complete with collar*

Trickster
(Don't think a werewolf would submit to that stick out tongue Would you?)

keiji
Originally posted by Trickster
(Don't think a werewolf would submit to that stick out tongue Would you?)
(yeah! but i'm mostly dog. raised by dogs to. i'm good at swallowing my pride, and it's the easiest way. plus, i get free food!)

Trickster
(Oh right. Fair dos, then. Well, Flicker doesn't want to use the collar or lead.)

keiji
don't worry, i'll just follow you. that way if someone asks, you can say i'm you pet and what werewolf would has a pet? see......neither of us get suspected of anything!

angel_wings2010
may i join?

feralboy
kitty turns back to her human fourm

Next Venom_girl
Weariness creeps upon our heroes as the sun begins to rise.
(("What werewolf would submit to that?" A Bone Gnawer might... no offence. stick out tongue
Flicker: As for motorbike or lowrider- either is good. Compton's fine too, since it's infamous as being a hotbed of gang activity. evil face
Angel Wings: Just make a character. Instructions are on the other thread. stick out tongue ))

Trickster
Awesome, a beat up lowrider sounds fun.

Flicker hops into the driver's seat, and turns on the engine.

"Let's go."

(Move it on, Venom! stick out tongue)

Next Venom_girl
(Youd drive to apartment. This is the one time of day traffic is decent. But not many stores are open this time of night. Hope there's food in the fridge and enough bed / sofa room for packmates. stick out tongue )

Trickster
'Nuff sofa room, yeah. stick out tongue

Flicker grabs a beer, drinks it, then heads to bed.

keiji
*jumps up on sofa and sleeps, in dog form*
*wakes up and steals food from fridge*
*changes back to human form, and sleeps*

feralboy
kitty walks outside.the sky way so lovely.

Next Venom_girl
As the others sleep through the morning, Kitty is amazed at the colors of dawn.
(Shall we fastforward to later... Everyone is rested and ready to go?)

keiji
(fast forward!)

Next Venom_girl
(After breakfast you arrive at Big 5. Unfortunately you have no idea who she is and what she looks like. Here's a dilemma for you: How do you go about finding Fangs-of-Fenris without breaking the veil or drawing unwanted attention to yourselves?)

keiji
(After breakfast you arrive at Big 5. Unfortunately you have no idea who she is and what she looks like. Here's a dilemma for you: How do you go about finding Fangs-of-Fenris without breaking the veil or drawing unwanted attention to yourselves?)
(can i sniff out werewolves?

Next Venom_girl
(It is possible but really difficult-- and besides, then you're packmates would have to explain why there was a wolf / dog in the store. "She's a seeing-eye dog, really! Er, Kitty over here is blind, aren't you Kitty?" You'd probably be better off using a Gift i.e. Sense Wyld to sense the presence of other shapeshifters.)

feralboy
hey

"yea.so flicker are you here?what dose it look like"

Trickster
"What, Kitty?" Flicker asks, looking around the store.

Um, give us a list of the people in there. Well, Fangs is a woman, and she's probably at least middle aged, so start with those people, please!

keiji
(It is possible but really difficult-- and besides, then you're packmates would have to explain why there was a wolf / dog in the store. "She's a seeing-eye dog, really! Er, Kitty over here is blind, aren't you Kitty?" You'd probably be better off using a Gift i.e. Sense Wyld to sense the presence of other shapeshifters.)
(yes! i have that gift!)
*sitting out side of store*
*senses fang redoing window, she looks like a young woman with blonde hair*
*whine and bark to get flicker's and kitty's attention*

feralboy
kitty looks down"what is it"

keiji
*whines and points head in direction of teen with blonde hair*
*she smles*

feralboy
"flicker. over here"

Trickster
*whines and points head in direction of teen with blonde hair*
*she smles*

(Venom decides who Fang is, not you, Keiji stick out tongue)

keiji
Originally posted by Trickster
(Venom decides who Fang is, not you, Keiji stick out tongue)
k. erase the details. i have the gift of sense wyld and venom said i'd be able to detect fang. i'll tell you what part of store, then.)

points towards shop window.....three ppl are organizing it*

Next Venom_girl
(Actually that works pretty well... The store is packed at this time in the afternoon.
Oh and Preciousdagger, if you want to work Karen in... )
Where Chaos indicates there is a young "bombshell" blonde women who looks like she is just out of high school, her employee tag reads "Brenda." She is being berated by her boss who though middle aged with graying hair bares an uncanny resemblence to the younger women. Her employee tag reads "Gertrude" and in smaller font "Manager"

"If I told you once, I told you a thousand times, we're not in the freakin' woods here, so don't make it look like an avalanche! Do your damn job and put the display up with a little aethetic taste!"

"Damn Galliard." Brenda mutters under her breath. Nearby a third off-duty employee, a handsome young man who looked like he made a career out of weightlifting sat behind them, pumping iron, and snickering.

"Shut up, Ralph!" Brenda yelled at him.

"Make me." Ralph replied.

"Ralph go organize the weights." Gertrude barked.

"But I'm on break!" Ralph protested.

"Not anymore, you lost it when you started taunting your sister." Gertrude replied.

keiji
*whines*

Trickster
(So Getrude is Fangs then)

Flicker walks up to her, and grins.
"I must be going crazy, but I could have sworn the roar of a motor told me to come see you. Fangs?"

feralboy
kitty looks at ralph. forgeting shes playing blind"wow.he's hot" then she waves at him

keiji
kitty looks at ralph. forgeting shes playing blind"wow.he's hot" then she waves at him
*nips at hand*

feralboy
"hey. "

keiji
*pulls you out of store and down alley*
*changing back o human*

feralboy
"what was that for"

keiji
you were suppose to be blind!
i'm coming back with you in human forum this time. just say your dog ran off and lucky i am here to guide you.

feralboy
"ok"she saids making a sad face

keiji
*drai drag you back to the store.*
hey flick! did you lose you buddy? she was being dragged down the street by her guide dog!

angel_wings2010
Weariness creeps upon our heroes as the sun begins to rise.
(("What werewolf would submit to that?" A Bone Gnawer might... no offence. stick out tongue
Flicker: As for motorbike or lowrider- either is good. Compton's fine too, since it's infamous as being a hotbed of gang activity. evil face
Angel Wings: Just make a character. Instructions are on the other thread. stick out tongue ))

okay, thank you!))

Next Venom_girl
Gertrude replies in her same booming voice. "No I don't think we sell those here, we may have some in the back though." Then in a harsh whisper through clenched teeth. "Flicker, right? You know over half the packs in the area are searching for you. What were you thinking!"

Ralph looks over at the two girls who just came in. He catches Kitty's eye and gives a knowing grin.

feralboy
kitty whisphers in chaos ear."he's so cute"

Preciousdagger
A cab comes to a slow creep as Karen Hunter steps out and takes a breath.She looks at her new badge and smiles."Come out, come out whereever you are."Karen said as she headed up the steps of the L.A.P.D. police station.

Trickster
Gertrude replies in her same booming voice. "No I don't think we sell those here, we may have some in the back though." Then in a harsh whisper through clenched teeth. "Flicker, right? You know over half the packs in the area are searching for you. What were you thinking!"

Ralph looks over at the two girls who just came in. He catches Kitty's eye and gives a knowing grin.

"What was I thinking?!" Flicker says back, talking in a low monotone, "I was obeying that bastard Steel-Claws, who, conviently, you Elders forgot to tell me had turned Wyrm."

Flicker had lost his temper, but instead of becoming in a rage, he was funnelling into cold anger at the the stupidity of the situation.

"I have to say, though, the packs need to get better if they've been looking for us, and haven't found us. We haven't been trying to hide. How about we take this somewhere more personal. I'll bring my back, and you can tell me how to sort this mess."

Next Venom_girl
"Look I know he set you up, and that he turned to the Wyrm. Roar-of-Motor filled me in. But he got you good. He sent incriminating photos of you talking to Black Spirals and killing kinfolk of your own tribe!" Gertrude replies.

Ralph strides up to Kitty and Chaos. "Hi, I'm Ralph." He says trying his best to be suave.

Brenda roles her eyes and continues to organize the window display.

feralboy
"hi "im Janet but most people know me as kitty"

Next Venom_girl
"Nice names. Come here often?"

feralboy
"no.first time"

Next Venom_girl
"Er... Can I get you anything... See anything you like?"

feralboy
"yes i do see something i like.you"

Trickster
"Look I know he set you up, and that he turned to the Wyrm. Roar-of-Motor filled me in. But he got you good. He sent incriminating photos of you talking to Black Spirals and killing kinfolk of your own tribe!" Gertrude replies.

Ralph strides up to Kitty and Chaos. "Hi, I'm Ralph." He says trying his best to be suave.

Brenda roles her eyes and continues to organize the window display.

"Why the hell would he do that? What's the point of faking pictures about stuff like that?!" Flicker asks, "Look, what do we have to do? I killed him, doesn't that say something?"

Next Venom_girl
Gertrude (to Trickster) sighs. "I think he was trying to make you look tainted. He succeeded in the eyes of some of the Elders. Also, we think he was trying to start up a war between the tribes. Thanks to the testimony of Roar-of-Motor's pack we have settled things down, but you might consider kissing up and doing favors to get back into the other's good graces."

Ralph to Kitty (eye occasionally wandering to Chaos): "Really? Well you found the one thing in the store that's free."

(sorry PreciousDagger, didn't realize you were elsewhere...) Meanwhile at the Police Station...
"Hey Hunter, take a look at this!" An orderly waves Karen towards the morgue.

feralboy
"thats a good thing i hope"

Trickster
Gertrude (to Trickster) sighs. "I think he was trying to make you look tainted. He succeeded in the eyes of some of the Elders. Also, we think he was trying to start up a war between the tribes. Thanks to the testimony of Roar-of-Motor's pack we have settled things down, but you might consider kissing up and doing favors to get back into the other's good graces."

Ralph to Kitty (eye occasionally wandering to Chaos): "Really? Well you found the one thing in the store that's free."

(sorry PreciousDagger, didn't realize you were elsewhere...) Meanwhile at the Police Station...
"Hey Hunter, take a look at this!" An orderly waves Karen towards the morgue.

"So, that's how it is," Flicker says, "Well, best get started. Is there anything you need doing?"

keiji
*glares at ralph when he looks at me*
'sorry. you're not my type.'
*pushes kitty forward*
'besides. kitty seems to have developed a crush.'

Next Venom_girl
(Gertrude to Flicker) "Well, there is the small matter of that missing pack..."

(Ralph to Kitty, grinning, and rolling eyes at Chaos) "Well, if that's the case... would you like a soda?"

keiji
*walks over to listen to Gertrude*
what do we have to do to clear are names?

Next Venom_girl
"I was just telling Flicker that it might be a good idea to do tasks for the Sept."

feralboy
kitty smiles at ralph "so want to go out or something"

Next Venom_girl
Ralph: It's a date. smile

keiji
'we could do that.. so what would these tasks be like?'

Preciousdagger
"I dont believe this."Karen said looking at the body in the morgue.

keiji
look over at kitty and ralph. 'hmph. homids...i'll never understand them.'

Next Venom_girl
Gertrude (to Chaos and Flicker): I was just telling Flicker, one of our packs went missing while investigating some shady business over at the docks. They were much loved warriors by the council. The ones who found them (or avenged them) would gain much esteem...

Lab orderly to Karen, (standing over body of a young gangster with a knife portruding from his forehead): Cause of death is pretty obvious... but would you believe it, the witnesses claimed they were attacked by a monster.

(Hey Chaos, poor Kitty is Metis, remember... )

keiji
(oops.....sorry didn't know.....what's ralph then?)
amy other details you can give us?

feralboy
~sadly human~
"ok . what time. sadly tonights not a go time"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>