What do you use to download films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dresta
those of you that download films i was just wandering what programs you use for itt and if any of them work with macs.

Cinemaddiction
Not in my forums..

DeRFmAn
Are ;you talking about ripping them off a DVD or pirated off the net?

Deano
waste of time downloading movies

DeRFmAn
yeah they are never as good as in a theatre or if you buy the dvd

Trickster
How about downloading TV shows?

I want to get some episodes of the O.C, and I don't think it comes out on DVD. I never got that - what's the point of charging someone if all they're doing is making something available that otherwise would not be.

DeRFmAn
I think it is on dvd....but I could be wrong.

Alpha Centauri
I use this big building called a cinema.

You can download the newest films there for a small price.

It's the newest thing.

-AC

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Dresta
those of you that download films i was just wandering what programs you use for itt and if any of them work with macs. nono

Dresta
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I use this big building called a cinema.

You can download the newest films there for a small price.

It's the newest thing.

-AC

not funny

and i mean getting them off the net

The Ones
i use limewire! its the best and its free

s|m
why do i have a feeling this thread will be closed?

s|m
try oDC

DeRFmAn
Because the thread starter wants to know what program people use to get pirated movies/shows

Alpha Centauri
not funny

Yeah and I mean pay for your films you thieving scumbag.

We good?

Good.

-AC

Dresta
oh well i guess i am a bit of a theif.

also how do you play avi files my quicktime or windows media player won't play them what can i do.

Alpha Centauri
Just pay the money to see the movie.

What the hell is wrong with people?

If you have a job, next time you go, see how kindly your boss takes it if you start telling everyone where to get what he's selling for free or at lesser price.

Stop ripping people off. It's shit.

-AC

Clovie
pointless comment:
most of the movies are available on the net like a YEAR, or half ealier than they're shown in our cinemas.

Alpha Centauri
Next time you steal a movie, look at the credits and all the work put into it.

Then remember that you're stealing their pay.

-AC

T.M
not funny

actually i thought that was amusing yes

dark1365
You rip the movie producers out of thousands of dollars when they worked hard for it. Scumbag.

Dresta
yeah well thanks to the people that didn't just flame me and as i asked before does anyone know how to get avi files to play

Dresta
Originally posted by dark1365
You rip the movie producers out of thousands of dollars when they worked hard for it. Scumbag.

oh sorry did i rip them out of a little bit of money, like they don't have enough millions anyway. also whats the ****ing point in flaming me if you don't want to answer my question don't. just don't post in this thread

romper_stomper
i have tried heaps of programs but have never been able to complete one movie it is a major waste of time IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.