Where Was Mon Mothma And The Delegation Of Two Thousand???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin_the_Hutt
I was looking forward to the open declaration of the rebellion. I've seen pics of Mon Mothma and the other Senators, but like alot of things in ROTS - that whole issue was dropped. Sucks. Any info on what happened?

Anakin_the_Hutt
I was really looking forward to seeing Mon Mothma during the prequel era - I wonder why they cut that out....

Lana
Um, please edit next time instead of double-posting.

Scene got cut like so many other scenes did, unfortunately.

Anakin_the_Hutt
It would have added alot more to the story. That whole aspect of Senators - who in the films have been protrayed as mindless and corrupt (with respect to Padme) - to like, begin to band together to eventually oppose the Emperor...instead of just the children being the only ray of hope. I'm sure they'll have all that on the DVD, but I hope they put it back into the movie.

Jedi Styles
Just wait for the damn DVD... I am sure they will inculde every possible scene that was deleted, and digitally remasteered, with 2000 hours of how Episode III was made.

matreid
She will be in the deleted scenes for sure. wink

JKozzy
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
Just wait for the damn DVD... I am sure they will inculde every possible scene that was deleted, and digitally remasteered, with 2000 hours of how Episode III was made. 2,000? That's all? stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
i wish lucas had made ROTS a 3 hour movie...

all the deleated scenes would have been killa!

darthmaul1
she was in it for a brief while, just when obi, anakin and palps return from saving palps you can see mon mothma in the wide shot, white dress redish hair and the metal deallies in her hair.

SithSpy
ive said it before ill say it again, the only way to right the wrongs of cutting sooo soo many good scenes is to go the way of LOTR, and release an extended edition DVD

darthmaul1
FYI they still leave stuff out of the extended edition of LOTR, cause the scene is crap or completely not needed.

melenor
it was in the book of rots i read it all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.