OK time to put all our kotor 3 ideas together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
right concerning the email towards obsidion we should really start puting our kotor 3 ideas into one big idea and pls dont try to get side tracked and go off topic just keep it strictly kotor 3 ideas and if your gonna compliment people on there ideas please do so acompened by some sort of kotor cobntribution i no it may seem strict but if you can do this the ill try to send obsidion a link with all the ideas on any way lets start off the kotor 3 ideas

P.S very special thanx to DarthMandalore for the idea of mailing obsidion

yours Darth Yoda

Lord Caltor
it would be good if u could be a merc or something....

also as said in the other kotor thread near the end of the game you can customise a suit of armour

more portraits to chose from

the better armour is unique

no random loot

charectors more interactive

no influence needed to talk to people

customisable hilts

less possible jedi trainable by you

light and darkside actually make more of a difference

like i have said before a sith shouldnt kill a sith (i know they do but if i had a choice to kill revan or not i wouldnt)

no more exile

make it so the galaxy's fate isnt up to you

make the first planet you go on (eg mining station, taris) funner so it doesnt put you off making a new game

got some other ideas but cant remember them

also....

being able to take on a apprentice or being an apprentice yourself

another mando or something (gotta love em)

bigger chance to see merchants (mining facility had none)

the game to ask questions of what happened in the previous 2 games

maybe have cybernetic arms?

maybe a name and a nickname

at darkside ending on KOTORII the ebon hawk is destroyed so we could have a customisable ship

(hehehe)

Darth Travizzle
You can the hood of your robe over your head.

You have to actually build your own lightsaber instead of just picking a crystal

More force powers

You can train others in your party the ways of the force

You have a customizable face to make it look more like your face.

Like Lord Caltor said, funner first levels.

Maybe start out with a lightsaber.

Well that's all I can think of right now.

darth-yoda
caracters join your team as you go towards a certin path such as darth nihilus when your medium DS and bastila when your medium LS and titles such as sith acolyte when you lil bit DS and padawan when your a lil bit LS and so on also i want to be able to make all the people on my team jedi or sith i dont want to start out with a lightsaber custom robes and armour i like the galaxys fate being up 2 u and lots of dark lords like one main dark lord and his apprentice u then u fight his apprentice as a mini boss then he gets a new one and you kill him and so on but if you DS you kill jedi masters

jedi_janitor
i think kotor 3 should have extra options that only affect small things for example a customizable mask to wear instead of choosing a face or at character screen be able to be a completly different species with extra abilitys like strength or amount of force if ur a species like visa

darth-yoda
i like them jedi janitor there good keep em comin

DarthMandalore
able to transit back to the ebon hawk.
more than 2 other members w/you at once.
continuity.
harder, but not too hard bosses.
Mandalorian Shock Troopers.

darth-yoda
like them all i no y cant u transit back to the ebon hawk in a cave also maybe a new ship hawk got destoid in kotor2 DS i think

Darth Travizzle
You can choose your height I guess. Also what Jedi Janitor said, different species. Like you could be yoda's type of species. Or you could be like a Wookie or Kel Dorian.

DarthMandalore
or chiss, or trandoshan, or twi'lek.

darth-yoda
yeah good input jed janitor welcome to KMC any how about ageing

Lord Caltor
clothes fit better..... i remember the jal shay stuff made your bum look big

darth-yoda
adroid with lightsabers

The Ones
make it so you fight instead of clicking a button and watching him fight like you press "R" for a low attack then when he/she goes to defend it, press another button and quickly slash where he left his defence open

darth-yoda
i like the fighting system the way it is

Lord Caltor
yea i like the fighting the way it is too maybe they could have mini-games were you can do that?

darth-yoda
more of the dule arena type stuff kotor one had the one on taris kotor two has the one with handmaidens and the one on dxun

anakin skwlkr
um this time were if ur good u have different quests then if u were bad..............ive always wanted that..........and to be able to customized ur character alot more in the begining.....like dark robes or light and if u have a hood.......and ur eyes............that would be awesome

jedi_janitor
i think maybe if they put the option to customize more of the body in the start like hairstyles, face types, skin colour, height and muscle tone. Also maybe when on the dark side u change and ur skin cracks and eyes change or even go blind and u can get scars from battle

DarthMandalore
if you go DS in the first 2 then your skin looks all weird, and people comment on your ugliness.

Darth Plagues
1) Change the gameplay to be like "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith."

2) Make the game cooperative, so you can have up to three people playing at once.

3) Have the characters not so powerful...makes you work for the place of Jedi Master and all the other ranks.

4) Be able to use your hood

5) Train your own apprentice

6) Create your own lightsaber hilt

7) Create your own Jedi/Sith Robe

8) Be able to be a different species (for the main character)

9) More lightsaber colors for the lightsaber (Silver, white, etc.)

10) Perchase your own ship

And if the number 2 idea goes through...maybe have it where you can play it online.

darth-yoda
number 1 idea no likethe rest though keep the good good work coming and i like what jedi janitor saud about muscle tone etc

MikHcky17
frist level dosent fricken blow up

jedi_janitor
wow darth-yoda i hate u

MikHcky17
maybe u could slice off an enemy's head if u sneak up behind them like when in ROTS anakin sliced off dookus head

darth-yoda
how about more planets more pc heads and more robes lots more robes

Djnannadaddy
hmm.......

1. a new threat........that attacks individual groups one-by-one....the jedi, the sith, the mandalorians, & the republic.....& in each attack only one survivor of each is what remains....thus there is ur party

2. definately a new ship...pehaps the millenium falcon....or sumthin along that line

3. a color changing lightsaber.......like if ur jedi & u turn to the darkside, ur blade changes its color......rather than change it ur self... & vice versa

4. ability to have any species be "force sensitive".......i wanna be a wookie jedi....

5. have a character in ur party.....be a traitor & turn u over to the dark side......or try to turn u to the light

6. have u start as a child or teenager......& grow-up......to become an older one of which ever path u choose......perhaps be trained by a master of which every style of fighting u learn...before the unknown threat appears

i'll try & think of more ideas

Lord Caltor
as said before better deaths maybe some arms coming off or something but not too many times just occasionaly. maybe a blood option?

Revan Souer
Id like to know what really happened to the characters from the frist, maybe i missed something from the second but whay ever happened to basillia and revan. Did they end up doing it or what. Also I'd like a better ending the one in KOTOR2 was alittle to open and left you wanting more

Darth_Glentract
I think it would be cool if Revan killed the old leader of the Sith Empire and became their new ruler or something.

darth-yoda
well he did wasnt malak the old leader of the sith empire

Darth_Glentract
I mean the true Sith Empire, not the "fake" one that Malak controlled.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I mean the true Sith Empire, not the "fake" one that Malak controlled.
But al the true sith are dead, they died years before Revan was around

jedi_janitor
maybe theirs still some sith out there

darth-yoda
yeah ones that were forced into hiding because they had broke the rule of 2 and darkjedi had started to hunt them

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by The Ones
make it so you fight instead of clicking a button and watching him fight like you press "R" for a low attack then when he/she goes to defend it, press another button and quickly slash where he left his defence open
No, that would ruin the classic fighting of the other KOTOR's, I have to admit it is a good idea, but they've done that the past two games, so they probly won't change it.

Darth Travizzle
1)you can design your own robes
2)you can get spikes a lot easier.
3)stronger melee weapons for your not Jedi allies.
4)You can pick your age
5)you're able to customize your lightsaber hilt
6)custommize face.
7)change hight
8)can take on one (maybe two) party memeber(s) as your apprentice and teach them of the force and how to use it.

And when are you going to email all these ideas?

Darth Cronos
Maybe a 2 player mode...where you and your friend and have separate parties?

darth-yoda
im not sure the 2 player mood would work but maybe if you controll 1 memeber and a mate cobntroles the other

Nactous
Well, I'm not going to get all the techincal things in the game with this post, my big thing is the story, its what really makes the game good. No more five years spans of time, if their going to make it, let it be right after. Make the third one bigger, on more of a galactic scale like the first one, thats why I dont think the second one was that good, it was based more on your personal quest, and I personally like the whole, "The fate of the Galaxy rests in your hands." feeling. In KotOR it felt like you really affected people, for the good, or the worse, it should the Galaxy with a larger view, and sent the message to the player that "This is it, this is what your fighting for, this is the ultimate prize, conquer it or save it, its up to you. Everything in KotOR felt ten times bigger than everything KotOR 2, it really did have that Star Wars feel, I believe the first one had more freedom. KotOR3 should have that epic feel like the first one.
I would like to see them explore the past of Darth Nihilus, he died to quickly and I expected A LOT MORE out of him. Perhaps there is a way for him to return.
If you notice, that both endings in KotOR 2 both zoom out, and focus on the golden cluster in space right before the credits. I believe that to be Sith Space, and thats where I think Kreia was talking about Revan going to. I do not believe that their all gone, and Revan has left to fight them, I see that the main evil villian may be a True Sith. Their should be more characters from the new game, and your party should be cooler than it was in KotOR 2.
I would like to see Revan in KotOR three, I have a feeling you may get to slect what he looked like. If I think of anything else I will post.

darth-yoda
i had a idea a while ago and it was your a new hero then as your progress to a alligment you unlock character much like you got visa marr but about half darkside you get nihilus on your team and full DS you get revan with the LS half way would be bastila and full maybe a LS exile you also meet past kotor PC/NPC taht travel with you but cannot be in your party such a kriea as a force ghost and atris as a force ghost and malak

Nactous
I didnt reallyunderstand you. BTW, KotORs fighting system is okay, changing the system would be like changing the series, BTW, who would want to make it more like the ROTS game, it sucked. Typical button combo, I wouldnt disgrace KotOR with that system.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Djnannadaddy
hmm.......

1. a new threat........that attacks individual groups one-by-one....the jedi, the sith, the mandalorians, & the republic.....& in each attack only one survivor of each is what remains....thus there is ur party

2. definately a new ship...pehaps the millenium falcon....or sumthin along that line

3. a color changing lightsaber.......like if ur jedi & u turn to the darkside, ur blade changes its color......rather than change it ur self... & vice versa

4. ability to have any species be "force sensitive".......i wanna be a wookie jedi....

5. have a character in ur party.....be a traitor & turn u over to the dark side......or try to turn u to the light

6. have u start as a child or teenager......& grow-up......to become an older one of which ever path u choose......perhaps be trained by a master of which every style of fighting u learn...before the unknown threat appears

i'll try & think of more ideas

2, 3, and 6 don't make sense. The Millenium Hawk is not 4000 years old, the color crystal was designed that way for more customobility, and 6 isn't very coherent.

Nactous
"Ebon Hawk"

Lord Caltor
the ebon hawk was based on the falcon...

also if u r darkside u dont kill the stupid dark side ppl you get to kill more lightside... and no more carth wannabes or carth... actually yes i want carth i want to chop him up into a million pieces then put him into an asda bag serve him in stew collect everyones poo take it to space and drop it in a black hole... yes

if i have others ill say but im probably gunna repeat ideas smile

Darth Infidus
The Force reveals to all of you, Revan, Exile, and your char that Revan is the chosen one of the future, the force had concieved him too early, so it made the Exile so as to destroy him, but he didnt (LS), or he couldnt(DS), whatever the case, your char is to fight both the Exile and Revan because they shouldnt be alive, which would lead to you killing them(DS) or letting them live(LS), but you find out later that they disappeared from reality, and were later born again as anakin and luke, oh ya. May sound wierd, and GL probably wouldnt like it, but if it happened, it would mean that Revan is basically a full powered anakin and the Exile is a full powered Luke. It would tie in nicely with the movies, and then you would know where Anakin really came from. Your char from Kotor 3 would then cease to exist as his purpose was full filled.

Clawed The Bum
i think that some ancient sith like exar/ragnos/etc should of mysterously never of died. he has so much dark powers that he turns revan dark ( so he can appear in kotor 3 with his black robes). and then the whole game you have someone in light robes that can't be taken off( think of mandalore) who turns out to be the exile

Clawed The Bum
i meant someone in light robes that acts like a mentor like kreia in kotor 2

Aduruth
I heard that mandalore was canderous is that true?

JediMusician
Originally posted by Aduruth
I heard that mandalore was canderous is that true?

Yes.

Things I'd like in KotTOR3
1)Mandalorians again. Why stop a good thing?
2)Appearance of the Exile, Revan, or both.
3)Return of T3-M4 and the assassin droid. This is something that seems to give Star Wars continuity, having droids consistantly throughout trilogies (think C-3PO and R2-D2).
4)My biggest wish, and the one I'm least likely to get; the ability to play a main character that isn't human.
5)Better first level.
6)Return of Pazaak and Swoop Racing
7)Customizable lightsaber hilt would be great.

Bespin Bart
C-3PO and R2 are constant in the Star Wars saga; safe to say that HK and T3 will be in KOTOR very much the same way.

Clawed The Bum
i know it sounds cool but i don't think that you should be able to be different races. well i mean everybody should be human, or twilek, or wookie. you shouldn't be able to choose. so that this game can be a canon of some sort.

Lord Caltor
i dont agree with darth infidus

revan should be alive he is the life of the force the exile shouldnt be alive because he is the death of it... so if you kill off revan your effectivly killing the force.. wow bioware and obsidian sure got themselves in a tough desision... i also think they should show some of revans TRUE abilities in an official clip or something so we can see revans true power

Baston Alveron
MY GAME IDEA IS THAT U SHOULD START OUT AS A YOUNG BOY AND BE WANDER FOR A WHILE AND THEN AS AGE PROGRESSES HE WILL BE TEMPTED WITH THE LIGHT AND DARK SIDE. HE WILL GROW IN AGE AND BE TRAINED AS A KID BE SENT ON MISSION AND FINALY RULE THE GALAXY OR HELP PROTECT IT. (BASICAL U START AS A KID AND END AS AN ADULT)

Clawed The Bum
very hard to make a game like that. look at fable for instince. you are a kid for 10 minutes. a teanager for 5. then an adult for lik 6 hours( yes very short game). i think that making a game like that on the kotor system wil be too complicated. and boring. since you probably won't be able to use amny force powers and good attacks for a while. i like the games as they are. i am just curiuos of the story. so good luck obsedian. you are going to need it.

Captain REX
DON'T TYPE IN CAPS, Alveron. stick out tongue

And I don't agree with Infidus; that's WAY too much.

Clawed The Bum
yeah i made a thread called REALISTIC kotor wishlist. i forgot to right REALISTIC kotor 3 wishlist. so it died fast. but omg so many unrealistic wishlists out there.

Nactous
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
the ebon hawk was based on the falcon...

also if u r darkside u dont kill the stupid dark side ppl you get to kill more lightside... and no more carth wannabes or carth... actually yes i want carth i want to chop him up into a million pieces then put him into an asda bag serve him in stew collect everyones poo take it to space and drop it in a black hole... yes

if i have others ill say but im probably gunna repeat ideas smile

But it still is the Ebon Hawk.
BTW, he can type in cap locks if he wants.

darth-yoda
nactouse i mean that as you reach further to a certain allighment new characters join you rparty the way visas did lie about half wayh towards the darkside nihilus joins your party and full darkside revan joins your party half way lightside bastila joins your party full lightside the exile joins your party your task is to stop the true sith you age custom saber hilts custom robes and you meet all the characters from the previous kotors and a good idea for a task would that two hutts are competing

HimoKun
The ability to pick sides if there's a war. So when your dark side, You work for the Sith, not still against them.

Clawed The Bum
i think that it should be where the exile is a girl and revan is a male. revan is DS and exile is LS. revan rapes the exile and therefore the ultimate jedi is born.

Darth_Glentract
I throw in my opinion.

1. I say keep the fighting system.

2. Don't kill Carth. Sure he got annoying at times, but you need some LS characters to balance out the DS characters(Canderous and HK)

3. Solve the droid factory level.

4. I would rather wait an extra six months and not have as many glitches or incomplete maps.

5. Have a different final boss depending on if your LS or DS.

6. encounter Revan. they really need to set up some canon as to what actaully happens in the game.

7. a really in depth level with one of the Ancient Sith Worlds

8. more interaction with Mandalorians.

9. not be the last Jedi.

10. not have some all powerful being in it(Nihilus).

11. Have Revan directly display some awsome feat of force mastery(aka. blowing up a star, creating a force storm DE Sidious style) if only to shutup a few fanboys.

12. more dueling with your own party.

13. not every character in your party able to become a Jedi(keep it at or below half)

14. NO GO-TO!

That's all I have for now.

Clawed The Bum
but what jedi can you bee. people ay oh i don't want to be all powerful. i do. that woould suck if you weren't. so i bieleve in the raping jedi theory. were you are the child of the exile and revan.

Nactous
Hmm...

jedi_janitor
liking the ideas

Darth Hawkeye
I like CLawed's idea let me fill it in. I want there to be more to it you dont just interact to one part of a planet like in both KoTORS i want to see the whole planet. None of this rebel is weak stuff. I kno my ideas will probaly be rejected but i wanna kno that OBSIDIAN and BIO-WARE care what we think. You start out with your parents thought they just hide there identities from until they are hunted down by alll the Bounty Hunters in the galaxy and killed. You see your dad AKA. REVAN and he tells you the future of his souls rest in your hands. You go to your house and a Jedi Master by the name of Master Lanhard tells you that yur the one to bring the force to balance and seriously lets not connect The movies and the KoTORS. I have jumbled up ideas but i belive its a good game. I wanna see more planets a vast galaxy im tired of hearing about a planet we can't see. I want to control my own destiny not be told where to start it. Thats all for now i will send more shortly

JLRTENJAC
Starts like this.

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

STAR WARS

TEN YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE REVAN DESTROYED MALAK AND THE STAR FORGE...(I'll think about what is in the yellow letters later, I'm not positive when Kotor 2 took place either.)

Anyhoo, you start on a ship, Called the Pillar, that's being attacked by a sith fleet. You must escape with two of the ship's personal, Lynn, an Johnson (both are soldiers). The three of you cram into an escape pod and rocket down to the planet of Alderaan. The pod crash-lands on a snowy mountain, and you are found unconscious around your pod by a senator. The senator takes you in to his home and cares for you. One night while you are asleep you have a vision of Revan and the Exile in the unknown regions fighting an unknown foe... Well the game is about you discovering the secerates behind Revan, The exile and the Foe (Which I believe will be the TRUE sith) and then going to aid Revan and the Exile in their war against the Sith. (It ends differently depending your force alignment, Revan's Force alignment and The Exile's).

Lord-Nihilus
God D*mn doesnt anyone listen to what Kreia says in the game, in both, LS and DS, she says that reven is in the Unknown Regions of space fighting the "True Sith", unknown regions of space, obvious, where no scoat in a ship has gone before, and now i can explain the sith part.

If you think about it, in one of the games, you're told that the "True Sith" died out thousends of years ago, and that they were a race.
The Sith of KOTOR times are following an "IDEAL" you know "the force shall free me".
See, so somewhere in space the exile and Revan are gonna be doing something, and your gonna be the person to find out.

My requests

1.More Customisable face, like hair, eyes, mouth, nose etc
2.More masks, i want to look like a bad*ss!
3.more robe styles, like the ones Revan, Nihilus and other Jedi wear!
4.Be able to have your Hood up, plz if this isnt in this one, im gonna kill someone!!!!
5. Have your hoodup while wearing a mask, look more like a bad*ss.
6.More comments on the way you look, if u looked like Pure evil, expect more reactions from your team, and Ppl.
7. Customisable Ship, get around space faster, and just bonuses for your man.
8.Lightsaber, get it, FULLY customise it, have a lightsaber to make other feint.
9.AN MASSIVE GAME, i want one which will take me 50+ hours to complete, something which will keep me going, like the first.
10.Finally, Give the Players a reward for completing the game, like start off with revans robes.

We are helping you to buy this game, help us by making this game amazing!!!

JLRTENJAC
Revan Pics I found

http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7552/darth.jpg

http://img74.echo.cx/img74/7476/darth2rt.jpg

Lord-Nihilus
Revan picks do su*k hmmmmmm?

here, take mine you will!

JLRTENJAC
Nithlus? man He sucked in the game... WAY TOO EASY!

Darth Hawkeye
Ok everybody prepare for a full scale story written This is gonna be long so bare with me. The title i thought of i KoTOR 3: The newborn force

The son of Revan and the exile has been sought out by a jedi master after his parents death. His fathers last words "Son do not relive my past". The jedi takes him to an encalve secret to even the oldest jedi, to start a new. He teaches the way of the force so he can weild it(2 hours for avearge players). He reaches his teenage years and starts to learn the history of the the conflict between the Jedi and Sith. One day he ask of the librarian for the section on revan, the librarian summons the Master that sought him out. He ask of the child if he knew what his father once did the child answers " He was a farmer" The jedi looks at the ground in dismay and tells the child that his father was once REVAN. The jedi told the child to take time for his learning and to go to him for answers.(We learn of Revans history from the mandolorians wars to the end of KoTOR 2 and to where we are now). The teenage years for him ends as he learns to weild a saber. He then decides as he goes to help the innocent in the slums of worlds and hunt the sith down, or to find innocent and kill them and to find the jedi and end the universe of good.

SEND ME COMMENTS ON PM!!!!!!

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Starts like this.

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

STAR WARS

TEN YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE REVAN DESTROYED MALAK AND THE STAR FORGE...(I'll think about what is in the yellow letters later, I'm not positive when Kotor 2 took place either.)

Anyhoo, you start on a ship, Called the Pillar, that's being attacked by a sith fleet. You must escape with two of the ship's personal, Lynn, an Johnson (both are soldiers). The three of you cram into an escape pod and rocket down to the planet of Alderaan. The pod crash-lands on a snowy mountain, and you are found unconscious around your pod by a senator. The senator takes you in to his home and cares for you. One night while you are asleep you have a vision of Revan and the Exile in the unknown regions fighting an unknown foe... Well the game is about you discovering the secerates behind Revan, The exile and the Foe (Which I believe will be the TRUE sith) and then going to aid Revan and the Exile in their war against the Sith. (It ends differently depending your force alignment, Revan's Force alignment and The Exile's).

Addition: The Planets, Aalderaan, Coruscant, Yavin 4, Mustafar, Hoth. (I may change Hoth.)

Darth L. Dipsit
Storyline:
Revan goes to another galaxy, as indicated, and uses the Force (the Force is present in this galaxy) to create an apprentice without flaws, incorporating powers he has demonstrated. The apprentice, unbeknownst to Revan, is also benevolent, and lacks the emotional self-awareness necessary to accept Sith ideals. Revan also fights the dark threat, as implied by KOTOR, in this galaxy, but his/her methods cause the apprentice to slowly turn against him. Meanwhile, the apprentice, for reasons unknown, seems to have abilities leaps and bounds beyond the expected. Witnessing the brutal hatred and dark use of Sith amulets by Revan for evil, the apprentice confronts him/her and defeats the Sith Lord.
By the time the Exile journeys to this other galaxy, Revan and the dark threat are destroyed. The apprentice has manufactured other individuals with enhanced Force powers the same way as Revan created him/her. Meanwhile, the group is attempting to create a God-Child that will maintain balance in the Force everywhere. However, the dark threat, previously thought destroyed by Revan and the apprentice, manifests itself in the God-Child, using the Exile as a vessel (all of the other beings in the galaxy have been created with the Force through the efforts of Revan or the apprentice and are essentially pure Force power), so that the God-Child goes horribly wrong.

Storyline:
You are the apprentice, called the Apprentice or some other, better name. You must stop the God-Child from destroying the universe.

This, I thought, would tie up some loose ends. But perhaps it is also a crackpot idea. I speculated with one of my friends about it and he thought it was a bit over-the-top.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Storyline:
Revan goes to another galaxy, as indicated, and uses the Force (the Force is present in this galaxy) to create an apprentice without flaws, incorporating powers he has demonstrated. The apprentice, unbeknownst to Revan, is also benevolent, and lacks the emotional self-awareness necessary to accept Sith ideals. Revan also fights the dark threat, as implied by KOTOR, in this galaxy, but his/her methods cause the apprentice to slowly turn against him. Meanwhile, the apprentice, for reasons unknown, seems to have abilities leaps and bounds beyond the expected. Witnessing the brutal hatred and dark use of Sith amulets by Revan for evil, the apprentice confronts him/her and defeats the Sith Lord.
By the time the Exile journeys to this other galaxy, Revan and the dark threat are destroyed. The apprentice has manufactured other individuals with enhanced Force powers the same way as Revan created him/her. Meanwhile, the group is attempting to create a God-Child that will maintain balance in the Force everywhere. However, the dark threat, previously thought destroyed by Revan and the apprentice, manifests itself in the God-Child, using the Exile as a vessel (all of the other beings in the galaxy have been created with the Force through the efforts of Revan or the apprentice and are essentially pure Force power), so that the God-Child goes horribly wrong.

Storyline:
You are the apprentice, called the Apprentice or some other, better name. You must stop the God-Child from destroying the universe.

This, I thought, would tie up some loose ends. But perhaps it is also a crackpot idea. I speculated with one of my friends about it and he thought it was a bit over-the-top.

They couldn't travel from galaxy to galaxy, The techology wasn't advanced enough to travel the void between galaxies. Yes it is a bit over the top. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

Lord-Nihilus
You know what, none of these damn ideas make any-sense, You are a jedi/sith named by yourself, something goes screwed up, and you end up in the unknown regions and you have to do something to find revan and the exile.
There mines gonna be closest to the Actual storyline!
lol

darthrevan89
If, Revan gets killed in KOTOR 3 I am going to have a fit.

JLRTENJAC
I wander if Revan will have his mask back in kotor 3...

Darth L. Dipsit
They couldn't travel from galaxy to galaxy, The techology wasn't advanced enough to travel the void between galaxies. Yes it is a bit over the top. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

Mr. JLRTENJAC, sir - no offense meant, of course - but I thought it implied in the end of the game that Revan ended up leaving the galaxy to stop a threat after the gameplay ended. So I thought that KOTOR III should pick up there.

Also, the Sith list of most powerful characters is so friggin' stacked, I thought they should add some light Force-users with power to compete with that of guys like Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos (I mean, all of the really powerful guys are Sith, except maybe NJO Luke, though that is only because I think NJO Luke is really good - some others here would probably disagree).

JLRTENJAC
I think He went to the unknown reagons.

JLRTENJAC
http://www.lightsabre.co.uk/starwarsgalaxymap3bmp.jpg

I didn't make this map so just Ignore the note in Green letters.

Lord-Nihilus
yeah, thats what ive been trying to say, the unknown regions, the part where travelling in light speed could send you straight into an asteroid...

also, who knows whats gonna happen in Kotor 3, both revan and exile could die, and new character only survivor

JLRTENJAC
yea.

Lord-Nihilus
I especially like the part of the Light speed into an asteroid, hmmmmm......

Perhaps revan could die in a funny way, sort of like this....

Revan travelled into the unknown regions, when BAM!!!, an asteroid hit his ship square on, and he was obliterated.

There we go...

JLRTENJAC
laughing that was funny but I hope that doesn't happen.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
I especially like the part of the Light speed into an asteroid, hmmmmm......

Perhaps revan could die in a funny way, sort of like this....

Revan travelled into the unknown regions, when BAM!!!, an asteroid hit his ship square on, and he was obliterated.

There we go...

Dude...if you hate Revan than hate him by yourself. If Revan dies in KOTOR III...I am...I am going to go on a Sith rampage and slaughter thousands of innocent Jawas.

Darth Hawkeye
So im guessing everyone hates my idea took me 3 hours to make BUT **** no comments jesus COME on tell me what you thought of this ill copy paste.

The son of Revan and the exile has been sought out by a jedi master after his parents death. His fathers last words "Son do not relive my past". The jedi takes him to an encalve secret to even the oldest jedi, to start a new. He teaches the way of the force so he can weild it(2 hours for avearge players). He reaches his teenage years and starts to learn the history of the the conflict between the Jedi and Sith. One day he ask of the librarian for the section on revan, the librarian summons the Master that sought him out. He ask of the child if he knew what his father once did the child answers " He was a farmer" The jedi looks at the ground in dismay and tells the child that his father was once REVAN. The jedi told the child to take time for his learning and to go to him for answers.(We learn of Revans history from the mandolorians wars to the end of KoTOR 2 and to where we are now). The teenage years for him ends as he learns to weild a saber. He then decides as he goes to help the innocent in the slums of worlds and hunt the sith down, or to find innocent and kill them and to find the jedi and end the universe of good.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
So im guessing everyone hates my idea took me 3 hours to make BUT **** no comments jesus COME on tell me what you thought of this ill copy paste.

The son of Revan and the Exile?

Why not the child of Revan and Bastila? It makes more sense seing as they were lovers DS or LS.

Darth Hawkeye
FIne one detail won't ruin game go ahead Bastila and revan

Darth Hawkeye
NOW IMAGINE them getting Jiggy wit it. Oh revan finally i can bang you revan silent bastilla moning. LMAO

Darth Hawkeye
Darth-Yoda i was curious if it hasnt been posted when will this be sent to obsidian

Nactous
Addition: The Planets, Aalderaan, Coruscant, Yavin 4, Mustafar, Hoth. (I may change Hoth.)

Never going to happen, your going to Sith Space, and none of them are in Sith Space. BTW, Hawkeye, lets leave the son of a former Dark-Lord idea alone. But that whole scene.... laughing laughing out loud

Lord-Nihilus
Darth Revan makes a very good point, now then imagine the possibilities....

Bastilla-Carth, im pregnant...
Carth-Really?!?
Bastilla-yes its not yours though....
Carth-You cheating f***ing Whore!
Bastilla-It....Revan's.....

CARTH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

well, depending on which you start off as, you could be raised by bastilla either LS or DS.

ME LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Hawkeye
You kno what no one appreciates my post so forget it forget all of you if any of you make an idea that commented me that my idea suks i will put you down so far you will never wanna post agian you punks. HAHAHA sufer worthless child. argue

Lord-Nihilus
Idea of revan and bastilla is good, it could be an unknown pregnancy, then, when shes talking to revan, it pops out!

plop!

Revan-What the hell is that!
Bastilla-OMG it's our son!
Revan-But he's Black!
Bastilla-..............................

Darth Hawkeye
Ok sorry for my outburst but evrytim in any thread i get ignored so someone tell me WHAT the heck is wrong with my idea i wanna know dont just say u dont like it caise its not your idea.

Lord-Nihilus
well.......everyone believes the Exile and Revan are male...soooo, them having a child seems weird, also, Exiles gone to the unknown Regions to help revan fight the sith.

Darth Hawkeye
well i said ill make a change let it be Bastilla s whats wrong with it then

Lord-Nihilus
Also, people reckon that Revan probably wont die, or that he'll have a Spectacular death, so, they dont want him dying at the start....

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Dude...if you hate Revan than hate him by yourself. If Revan dies in KOTOR III...I am...I am going to go on a Sith rampage and slaughter thousands of innocent Jawas.

Hey kill the Jawa anyways!

JLRTENJAC
FIne one detail won't ruin game go ahead Bastila and revan

Or revan and carth if revan is female!

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Nactous
Never going to happen, your going to Sith Space, and none of them are in Sith Space. BTW, Hawkeye, lets leave the son of a former Dark-Lord idea alone. But that whole scene.... laughing laughing out loud

Yes but how do you know where to go in sith space hmmm? I say It starts in Republic space and ends in sith spave.

JLRTENJAC
You kno what no one appreciates my post so forget it forget all of you if any of you make an idea that commented me that my idea suks i will put you down so far you will never wanna post agian you punks. HAHAHA sufer worthless child. argue

HAHAHA you allready are HAHAHA

JLRTENJAC
Also, people reckon that Revan probably wont die, or that he'll have a Spectacular death, so, they dont want him dying at the start....

Yup!

Nactous
Jac, there a planets in Sith Space. Ask, and I will tell, it wont be in Republic space.

Revan Souer
What would be great if KOTOR3 was on the PS3 I bet not everyone agrees with me but the PS3 would really do it well.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Revan Souer
What would be great if KOTOR3 was on the PS3 I bet not everyone agrees with me but the PS3 would really do it well.

NO! KOTOR BELONGS TO X-BOX AS MUTCH AS HALO!

Darth Hawkeye
JLR i hate you your starting to make me think of Landon and his LIGHTSABERR lmao

Darth Hawkeye
THIS IS JLRTENJAC

Lord-Nihilus
XBOX AND PC, Bioware wouldnt dare turn there backs on microsoft, just because KOTOR is the greatest game of all, Sony fans want it, SONY SUCKS, ALL OF SONY FANS SUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLRTENJAC
XBOX AND PC, Bioware wouldnt dare turn there backs on microsoft, just because KOTOR is the greatest game of all, Sony fans want it, SONY SUCKS, ALL OF SONY FANS SUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Nithlus!

THIS IS JLRTENJAC Your a dumbass

Landon8 is a moron, How do I make you think of his idiotic Light saber! Atleast I don't tell every one I did something that I didn't do!

Lord-Nihilus
SONY SUCKS,SONY SUCKS...

Supposedely, from some rumours,KOTOR 3 is in Development, and it could be either bioware or Obsidian, and its coming out for Xbox 360 and later, the pc.

But, i reckon Kotor 2 wasn't as good as the first one was because obsidian done it, bioware wanted to work on there "new project" which became Jade Empire.

JLRTENJAC
Yea, I hope that Kotor 3 is Bioware... and enough about Sony's sucking, you made your point.

Lord-Nihilus
SONY SUCKS C*ck for BUSFARE!!!!

ok, thats enough, i just really hate sony, but im glad that microsoft are bringing the 360 out soon...

JLRTENJAC
I hope for more story behind nihilus. Obsidian screwed up on KOTOR 2
by:
1. Over promoting it.
2. Lying about Revan being in the game (His Image was in the game but he wasn't)
3. Making Nihilus the Dark-side Poster-boy and not talking about him exept saying that he is Too powerful for you then having the EASIEST fight EVER!
4. Making Atris the Light-side Poster-girl, even though her part was not big enough to warrent it.
5. The game is a story-based game... and this one's didn't flow... especially when you got to the last planet.

Over all It didn't live up to the standards bioware set up in Kotor 1.

Lord-Nihilus
revan is in the game, only for a bit though...

JLRTENJAC
Tell me when and I'll shut up, because all I saw was his image in that tomb... It wasn't him!

Lord-Nihilus
H AHA HAh ha ah ahah, you should listen to what Kreia Says young jedi...

Past-Malak, join me!

Present-Kreia, Fight me!

Future-Revan, he is there, next to a sith, and he is holding two lightsabers.

so revan is in the game, and it also gave a hint, of Kotor 3.

But the most interesting part, is that the sith will always look like the character you're playing as...

Now... think on that.

The exile could turn evil! and revan be his puppet!

Darth Bulhas
no exile is gay he must die revan must kill him smile

Darth Bulhas
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
MY GAME IDEA IS THAT U SHOULD START OUT AS A YOUNG BOY AND BE WANDER FOR A WHILE AND THEN AS AGE PROGRESSES HE WILL BE TEMPTED WITH THE LIGHT AND DARK SIDE. HE WILL GROW IN AGE AND BE TRAINED AS A KID BE SENT ON MISSION AND FINALY RULE THE GALAXY OR HELP PROTECT IT. (BASICAL U START AS A KID AND END AS AN ADULT)
so basically you want to be anakin skywalker?
why dont you go buy the starwar action games and follow the path directly eek!

Captain REX
Well, here's my idea.

There should be Lightsabers and Blasters and Hyperspace and The Force. no expression

Darth_Janus
My idea is more than three party members... more of everything good, and leave the rest to the experts.

Chucko the Hutt
Well, i think the story should get more involved with the bosses, the thing that makes a villian memorable, is that you know them so well enough to hate their guts, there was no sense of that in kotor 2 (well maybe except for kreia) Example: Darth Nihilus could have been sooo much cooler and more twisted, and they should have developed his character more, so that he isnt just some random sith lord. oh and it would be mighty swell if i could actually hear my character talk, they should have a list of voices to pick from, and I'd like to actually pick my race (human, twilek, zabrak, miraluka, bothan, echani, mando ect.) and custom robes, and lightsaber hilts. also we should get a list of each physical aspect of our character to chose from(hair, eyes, noses, lips, skin tone, body shape, maybe robotic arms)....whew.....

the big slug needs a rest....

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Chucko the Hutt
Well, i think the story should get more involved with the bosses, the thing that makes a villian memorable, is that you know them so well enough to hate their guts, there was no sense of that in kotor 2 (well maybe except for kreia) Example: Darth Nihilus could have been sooo much cooler and more twisted, and they should have developed his character more, so that he isnt just some random sith lord. oh and it would be mighty swell if i could actually hear my character talk, they should have a list of voices to pick from, and I'd like to actually pick my race (human, twilek, zabrak, miraluka, bothan, echani, mando ect.) and custom robes, and lightsaber hilts. also we should get a list of each physical aspect of our character to chose from(hair, eyes, noses, lips, skin tone, body shape, maybe robotic arms)....whew.....

the big slug needs a rest....

Yup I like those Ideas!

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, here's my idea.

There should be Lightsabers and Blasters and Hyperspace and The Force. no expression

*sarcastacaly* WOW now there are some Star Wars ideas I haven't heard of... no expression

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, here's my idea.

lol hilarious!

Lord-Nihilus
You cant exactly do a multiplayer star wars can you...

so i'd say, Custom Jedi, Fully customisable as in the robes, that they have a hood which can be put up, and everything the slug had to say...

hmmm...bosses

-dribble-

darth-yoda
nihilus im loving your sig did you make t yourself and when i think about it the exile ist a bad idea i would like more on atris and nihilus and full customisile PC robes face ect

JLRTENJAC
hell yes

tommy vercetti
it would be good if there was an unlimited number of levels you can grow too and if the game continued after the ending for you to finish quests and stuff. It would also be cool if there is more info on the ancient sith lords like tulak hord and ajunta pall. it would be amazing if the game ended with the mystery of what revan did in the unknown regions and whether the exile found him unsolved

JLRTENJAC
There is an unlimited number of levels in KOTOR 2, but It would be cool to continue the game to finish quests.

Lord-Nihilus
Yes my sig was done by me, as was Janus' Avatar, also, there isnt an unlimited number of Levels in Kotor 2, it stops right at 50, because my dark side Sith Lord is at 50, and i dont recieve exp anymore, and there is no more exp to next level...

It took me about an hour of non-stop fighting to get there, but i managed it...

JLRTENJAC
I never tried... How easy is Nihilus at that level? but 50 is a helluva lot beter that 20.

Lord-Nihilus
He is pretty hard, seen as i focused on force, and not sabre, so he just ate all of my attacks, so then i hate to whip out my tremendously powerfull lightsaber and cut his ass down, its so powerful because im level 50, and the crystal reflects me...

Lord-Nihilus
Heres the cast and crew from Kotor 2...

Kreia

Lord-Nihilus
Visas Mirr, -dribble- Worhip her!

Lord-Nihilus
If you want to see all of them, im making a new thread...

wizardaeon
cool I think Kotor 3 could do a lot more without putting a major drain on system resources, either xbox or pc. For one, getting bugs worked out and use a 2nd or 3rd Disk. I dont know about you, but I want a longer game. I dont care if it takes 120 hours to complete. I want to be able to explore more than 3 planets of my choice, and once again, order of planets shoudnt matter too much.
Also, I dont want to "have to" take along a character unless I want them. Such as Goto when Im playing a light character.
Player Characters should be a lot more customizable in appearance. Even games like Tony Hawk and Wrestlemania allow customized faces.
As far as lightsaber colors go, I have heard of Cyan and Bronze and have yet to see them (I have Xbox version). I dont care if they come in several colors, maybe you could even adjust the color just like skateboard wheels or something. Happy Dance
Also, if this comes out on Xbox 360 Ill have to buy one cause I dont usually upgrade my comp just for games stick out tongue

JLRTENJAC
If you want to see all of them, im making a new thread...

Where?

Nactous
Yo guys check what i found....
"As a leading representative of BioWare Corp. given the mamoth task of publicising the next in the series of Knights Of The Old Republic games (KOTOR 3), I have permission to confirm that this title is now several months underway.

This may come as a surprise to those who are currently reading this, as it was previously believed that the KOTOR staff had been cut from the LucasArts project. I can also confirm that the KOTOR 3 team is now officially on LucasArts budget and eagerly developing what we hope to be a 'must have' title on as of yet unconfirmed Next Generation platforms for 2006.

With more details to be released in the coming weeks, 3 points concerning KOTOR 3 can be posted:

1)The story takes place in a period roughly 14 years after KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords.

2)There will be new characters, equipment, classes, mini games and an entirely new combat system based on the interface used on Jade Empire.

3)The plot follows directly from the last game, plunging the galaxy into war with the True Sith.

This has yet to be posted onto the BioWare official website (www.bioware.com) as the pages are currently serving as a front to keep viewers occupied during a drastic remodelling process of the entire site.

As previously stated, this message is soon to be posted around the internet, and new details are to be released soon.

Keep checking back for more information."

The best part... BIOWARES DOING IT. Hope this is true.

JLRTENJAC
Cool

Lord-Nihilus
hmmm...but jade empire felt like a button masher, maybe it might use the same engine or something?

JLRTENJAC
I liked Jade empire... but if they change the Kotor fighting to something like that I won't be happy... Knights has a unique fighting style.

.:Space Opera:.
...which alot of people hated, including me. if the fighting style is beter i will love the game so much. i loved the fighting style of jedi academy, it was quick and fun, and if they can incorporate that into kotor, itll make the game twice as fun.

JLRTENJAC
No, Kotor needs the real time fighting.

Lord-Nihilus
Kotor isnt actually a unique fighting style, its exactly the same as their Neverwinter Nights games (Which are also Brilliant, but not as good)
its this style of gameplay which made people love KOTOR and Neverwinter so much, so they shouldnt change it, but if they do, i can live with it......

JLRTENJAC
I couldn't.

Darth Chronos
but if they do, i can live with it......

I personally dont know, that depends on how fun and well balanced they make it, surely it should be better than JKO's and JKA's sabering system combined.

I'd love to see KOTOR's combat system staying.

Gryn Jabar
Mini Games that are sweet and cool to play (pazaak), simple, and non mandatory.

Lord-Nihilus
Hey, you heard the latest news from GL, "Now that the trilogy is finally over, George Lucas has decided to concentrate on the Star Wars games..."

George Lucas

"I want to make the players feel like they're in the Star wars universe"

He wants more interaction with the characters in the star wars universe, and on some games, even voice recognition technology, so just think, KOTOR 3 is going to be a stunner...

Oh, and the part where i said i can live with it, if i had a choice between Jade style Kotor 3, and no Kotor 3, i'd pick the Jade style anyday, but i hope they keep to the Real time Rpg fighting like the others...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>