Sandman fan club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
well sandman is awesome and might be in the next spidey film so this is for you sandman

Masquerade
Sandman was a cool wrestler.

stick out tongue

spencerspider
uh i dont llike sandman that much to tell u truth

doctorstrongbad
I have liked sandman since I first read about him. Everybody is trying to put him down. I'm not sure why? Sandman is tied with the lizard for my all time favorite. wink

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I have liked sandman since I first read about him. Everybody is trying to put him down. I'm not sure why? Sandman is tied with the lizard for my all time favorite. wink

yeah i was ticked when venom killed sandman and he just fell apart

spencerspider
venom killed sandman? lol anyway i mean ive hardly ever heard much about him and i dont know much but from what i have seen and heard he is nto all that great to me.

Doc Ock
Venom didn't kill Sandman.

GGgrievous725
yeah he did he bit him and then he started falling apart later on in the newest sinister six venom joins and while hunting down spiderman he insulted venom and had a poisonous bite which made him fall apart so ha i read it in a book about spidey characters so double ha

Doc Ock
Triple ha he ain't dead wink

spencerspider
really o ok

GGgrievous725
look up how he died man

Doc Ock
Dude he did not die.

He's been in the comics since then.

I thought this was a Sandman fan club and you don't even know that? wink

GGgrievous725
wellhe was killed if you get a book about sandmans life i have spiderman the ultimate guide venom bit him sandman blamed his death on spidey for some reason and when he was falling apart he gaave spidey a message to tell his mom

GGgrievous725
apparently it was when they did the relaunch with venom vulture son of the original kraven electro and sandman

GGgrievous725
heres a pic of venom vs sandman

doctorstrongbad
Yeah venom bite him really good but sandman is still alive. Can't wait to see him in part 3. wink

The Ones
he became a beach!! how shit is that

doctorstrongbad
Hey okay becoming a beach is lame, but it was just bad writing. Sandman is still a cool bad guy.

GGgrievous725
he died in one issue he had like all this green guck on him and was fallin apart

doctorstrongbad
Okay guys lets stop talking about if he is dead or not. This is suppose to be a sandman fan club. Yeah Sandman.

GGgrievous725
i agree

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
i agree

Thanks for agreeing with me. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.