Saint Mungo's anagram

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Has anyone noticed that "droobles best blowing gum" with the lettering rearranged now reads "gold bribe below st mungos?" Is Neville's mother trying to warn her son about something? Maybe that the hospital officials are taking bribes and so put the Devil's snare beside Bode and who knows what else? I might point out more obscure possible hints such as the lighting in the building being carried in floating bubbles and the healers being dressed in green, the primary Slytherin colour.

NightCrawler341
Interesting. I will take this into thought and try and find out about this.

tigress
thats a bloody good point shaber

TheSun
This has been mentioned months ago on many sites. Presonally I believe that people are reading too far into it.

shaber
Fudge said at the world cup that Lucius Malfoy had given a large donation to the hospital. Out of mere kindness? I think not somehow.

tigress
I can see where your going with it shaber i dun remember us all talking about this before but it makes sense we know he buys everything it wouldnt surprise me if hes keeping the mom fudge in his pocket we know in book 5 he had business with fudge after harrys trial it wouldnt surprise me if fudge was paid to keep harry shown in a bad light by the ministry and the prophet

Phoenix
I don't think Fudge is necessarily a bad person, just pig-headed, ignorant, fearful and stubborn. Lucius, on the other hand, would certainly have some ulterior motive to donating so much money - maybe to keep Fudge on his side?

hotsauce6548
That is reading way too far into it...

TheSun
Exactly.

exanda kane
Originally posted by shaber
Has anyone noticed that "droobles best blowing gum" with the lettering rearranged now reads "gold bribe below st mungos?" Is Neville's mother trying to warn her son about something? Maybe that the hospital officials are taking bribes and so put the Devil's snare beside Bode and who knows what else? I might point out more obscure possible hints such as the lighting in the building being carried in floating bubbles and the healers being dressed in green, the primary Slytherin colour.

But the visitor for Broderick Bode clearly arrives on the day Arthur Weasley is attacked, a wheezing, stooped old man.

Neha
Interesting hmm

scurran
That....is a bloody good point. Something to think about *goes to re-read*

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by shaber

Hm, that's a thought. I'll have to look closer into it... However did you come up with this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.