Who is the Most dangerous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kichiku_beihei
Which characters (Top 5 or 10) in the whole Marvel Universe is the Most Dangerous. By this I mean, characters that kill with ease or pleasure, and have killed. The requirements they must full fill are:
1) Have killed multiple (preferably masses) people
2a) Take joy in killing or
2b) Killed with very little to no regret
3) No "could" have type of thing.
4) If possible, state the title your character is from. I.E. X-Men, Spider Man, Ultimate Spider Man, Ultimate X-Men etc. Also, if you feel giddy enough, give us an explanation for your choices.

Now this doesn't include most powerful because some of the most powerful aren't "dangerous". For example, Prof. Xavier can not be considered as he has (to my knowledge at least) never killed any one. Same thing with Franklin Richards and so on and so forth. Good Luck doctor

Draco69
That kid from Ultimate X-Men that kills anything organic within a 2 mile radius.

munkiesarus
Oh I'm SURE Xavier has used his telepathy for SOME form of evil. I mean, no one with the mystery Xavier has ever has a clean record. I bet he used his telepathy in Vietnam to give the guerilla warfare folks a bunch of seizures...

Anyway, my first candidate is Cassandra Nova. Although she was controlled by Sublime, we didn't know that. So she was uber-psycho in the evil part. Heck, if there were Comic Oscars, she'd win best villain for that entire New X-Men year. Or two years, I don't remember.

I'm writing this in the way we thought Cassie was behind it all and not Sublime.

As for the requirements:

1) Responsible for the Genocide of Genosha that wiped out half the World's mutant population in three panels. And on top of that, she devastated the Universe's most prominent Empire: The Shi'ar. From within, too. Bravo, Cassie, bravo.

2a) We all knew she loved every second of it. Just like she loved watching Beak beat Hank with the titanium bat. Awesome, Morrison.

2b) She had the Trask DNA in her. Within a millisecond she could have called off the Super Sentinels. Nah, she didn't feel bad about it all. She was done with Genosha and was ready to kill the rest of the mutants with Cerebra.

3) Nope, this wasn't a nightmare Xavier had. Cassandra Nova had been growing in a sewer for forty years. Yeah RIGHT she "could've" done it. She DID do it. And the recently finished Excalibur took place on her victims. All 16 million.

4) Well, she's from New X-Men. Cassandra Nova? Why? Well, she's just plain %$#@ing psycho. <333

Darth Jello
not counting incarnations of abstract concepts or the celestials, i would say Galactus, Ego, Thanos, Sienna Blaze, and Magneto.

GuitarBunny
I think either Mystic or Pyro

armandovalles
i think Morg (Galactus' herald) is the most evil being to ever exist.

faradayslaw
Dark Phoenix, the power of the universe and no morals

Mainstream
Originally posted by Draco69
That kid from Ultimate X-Men that kills anything organic within a 2 mile radius.

yeah he'd be in my top 5 for sure.

ayjay
does anyone got a pic of him? sounds kool

Mainstream
Originally posted by ayjay
does anyone got a pic of him? sounds kool

he was just a white teen kid no suit or anything...just a guy..he wasn't even blue.

ayjay
oh....maan...dat power would be crazy..can he control it though?

Mainstream
oh....maan...dat power would be crazy..can he control it though?

nope...as I recall his body gave off gas...Wolverine was able to hang out with him in a cave..his healing factor kept him alive...but sooner or later..."poison boy" would have killed him too.

ayjay
s0o0o...wat happened to the kid?..did he live is life out in a cave by himself??

Mainstream
s0o0o...wat happened to the kid?..did he live is life out in a cave by himself??

I forget...I think sheild found him and put him in a special place were he could live out his days without harming anyone...at least that would have been logical...Sheild sent Wolverine to the cave after all.

I do remember one scene he goes to his girlfriend and smoke comes off her body and she says "it's you" and dies. and he was at home he says mom..she doesn't repond..he figures she left for work..he walks to school yet he doesn't see anyone outside...then when his girl friend says it's you and melts..he's figured it out..he's kill everyone around him including his mom...but he didn't mean too..but he did.

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by Mainstream
nope...as I recall his body gave off gas...Wolverine was able to hang out with him in a cave..his healing factor kept him alive...but sooner or later..."poison boy" would have killed him too.

I believe Shield/Prof X (not sure on Prof. X) sent Logan to get rid of the situation. Pretty much Logan laid the poor kid to rest.

Crimson Phoenix
Hyperion from exiles is pretty psycho, and damn powerful.

Dark phoenix- nuff said

Although she's not really a villan, Scarlet Witch as become extremely dangerous

DarkCrawler

Wolverine killed him.

Paola
if this is gonna be about 'the whole marvel universe' I guess it doesn't belong here...

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by Paola
if this is gonna be about 'the whole marvel universe' I guess it doesn't belong here...

Ok, how about we not do the entire Marvel Universe, instead we'll use the 6 degrees of X-men cool

armandovalles
Doesnt anyone agree with me about Morg being at least in the top 5 most evil ever?

Going-Rouge
Sabertooht, Dark phoenix, food poising?

Phoenix_Avatar9
all of the psychos ( Dark Phoenix, Cassie Nova, Shadow King...) the good ol' guys

armandovalles
This is my list of the 10 most dangerous beings in marvel:
1) Exiles Hyperion
2) Morg
3) The Brood
4) Mephisto
5) Desak
6) Carnage
7) Annihilus
8) Maestro
9) Goliath (Atlas when he was evil)
10) Attuma

Who agrees?

kichiku_beihei
From the Marvel I have read and to my actual knowledge, so don't jump on my case if you don't agree, in no particular order of course:

Wolverine
Jean/Phoenix
Magneto
Xaviers Son (Forgot his name embarrasment )
Sinister

Now I only picked ones from the Ultimate X-Men series because I actually know wth is going on, unlike new x-men, Astonishing etc.

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine? The most dangerous? What about Manthing?

kichiku_beihei
Well, in the Ultimate Series, Prof. X, Scott, and Jean, nearly crapped themselves when they found out Magneto sent Wolverine to get rid of charles and they did say that Wolverine is considered one of the most dangerous mutants in the world. I mean, he is(was) a killing machine.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
From the Marvel I have read and to my actual knowledge, so don't jump on my case if you don't agree, in no particular order of course:

Wolverine
Jean/Phoenix
Magneto
Xaviers Son (Forgot his name embarrasment )
Sinister

Now I only picked ones from the Ultimate X-Men series because I actually know wth is going on, unlike new x-men, Astonishing etc.

Is it Legion? smile

kichiku_beihei
No Idea what his name was, I would go look it up in my comics but I should be studying for my Accounting 3 exam sad . All I know is that he killed Hundred of people, if not thousands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.