Gladiator vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Extremely Confident Gladiator

VS

Extremely Pissed Off Firelord

Gladiator's confidence has proven to make him more powerful the more confident he is. An example of this is when he was extremely confident he nearly destroyed Ego, a Planet being who is near-Galactus level. Although, Firelord's anger also makes him more powerful. This was demonstrated in Silver Surfer #146 when he got reeally pissed and beat Silver Surfer down so bad that SS was begging him not to kill him.

So who wins?

Cosmic Cube
Firelord, easily. Glad can't f*ck with a herald.

armandovalles
c'mon, anyone else?

kgkg
Gladiator beats firelord

Scoobless
could go either way..... but i'd say Firelord has the most ways to win due to the power cosmic

Dizzle
I dunno... Surfer can beat Gladiator due to his ever-popular cosmic awareness and radiation powers... Dunno if Firelord has that luxury.

armandovalles
First of all, Silver Surfer isnt the only herald with Cosmic Awareness. Galactus gave it to Firelord and Terrax also. I think he gave it to Nova too, but im not sure. And when it comes to radiation, Silver Surfer cant produce ANY type of radiation, only energy-related ones. Same thing w/ Firelord, he can ONLY produce heat-related ones.

Dizzle
All types of radiation are "energy" related... They're all part of the EM spectrum. And since he wouldn't have access to Gladiator's weakness, dunno if Firelord could beat Glads... Close fight.

armandovalles
no, by energy-related i mean concussive energy (like force blasts) related, cuz thats SS's element.

(havent u ever noticed that each herald has thier own element)

Terrax's element is Earth, rocks, ground, etc. Silver Surfer's element is concussive energy. Nova's is electricity. Firelord's is fire. Air-Walker's is wind, weather patterns, etc. EXCETRA EXCETRA.

Dizzle
Silver Surfer isn't all concussive blasts... Matter manipulation and full command of the EM spectrum sounds more like it.

And concussive force isn't an element anyway! And who was supposed to get that memo to the Destroyer? Morg? Fallen One? Your favorite, the Invisible Man?

armandovalles
Invisible Man, is obviously Invisible Matter Manipulation.

Fallen one and Destroyer i know nothing about so i cant say.

Morg is death incarnated.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
First of all, Silver Surfer isnt the only herald with Cosmic Awareness. Galactus gave it to Firelord and Terrax also. I think he gave it to Nova too, but im not sure. And when it comes to radiation, Silver Surfer cant produce ANY type of radiation, only energy-related ones. Same thing w/ Firelord, he can ONLY produce heat-related ones.

SS can produce any type of electromagnetic radiation. That's why he can beat Gladiator.

I was under the assumption that Firelord could as well.

K Von Doom
Once Gladiator realises he's not doing much physical damage to Firelord, his confidence takes and dive... and you know the rest.

Xplosive
Gladiator crushes him.

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Once Gladiator realises he's not doing much physical damage to Firelord, his confidence takes and dive... and you know the rest.
Not doing much Physical Damage?

Firelord got his ass kicked by Morg , Gladiator will rip him to pieces.

radioboy121
Firelord got injured with a cosmically enhanced axe of Morg's. Morg can definitely take on Gladiator. Firelord can get so frightfully hot that even Silver Surfer has gotten overwhelmed by it (one who has no trouble going near suns). Also, all the heralds, even the refixed Airwalker were equipped to be sensitive to energy signatures and the like. I'm giving Firelord the advantage.

kgkg
Originally posted by radioboy121
Firelord got injured with a cosmically enhanced axe of Morg's. Morg can definitely take on Gladiator. Firelord can get so frightfully hot that even Silver Surfer has gotten overwhelmed by it (one who has no trouble going near suns). Also, all the heralds, even the refixed Airwalker were equipped to be sensitive to energy signatures and the like. I'm giving Firelord the advantage.
It says confident Gladiator:

Which means 100X high-speed, Planet Shattering blows that will kill Firelord. Even Morg isn't that powerful.

Gladiator has been said to be the stongest Physical being in Marvel(the only one i can see overpowering him (when confident (Power gem , Angry hulk when very mad) in term of Physical power .

Zahit
He doesn't just create heat, Firelord can project any form
of energy or radiation. he IS a miniature star.
And also matter manipulation.
This is one hell of a battle, but Firelord has many advantages.

kgkg
Originally posted by Zahit
He doesn't just create heat, Firelord can project any form
of energy or radiation. he IS a miniature star.
And also matter manipulation.
This is one hell of a battle, but Firelord has many advantages.
When have you seen Firelord create any form of Radiation? Issue #?

As for Miniature Star? Heat has no effet on Gladiator.

hoorayforpeepee
yeah, gladiator rolls through full size stars all the time. i doubt that a mini-star is going to even phase him, much less hurt him.

Zahit
Originally posted by kgkg
When have you seen Firelord create any form of Radiation? Issue #?
As for Miniature Star? Heat has no effet on Gladiator.
okayyyy. you asked for it......

FIRELORD:
Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire. His entire organic carbon-based body was transformed to accommodate the nuclear energies that course through him. These energies make him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun. Projected from any point on his body at mental command, Firelords energies encompass the entire electromagnetic spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. The maximum amount of energy he can produce at once is determined by his mass. When all the atoms of his body are in fusion, his energy level is equivalent to the outer layers of a small star. By the slightest manifestation of his stellar powers, he can burn through any Earthly substance (with the exception of Adamantium). He can project a stream of fire resembling a solar flare for distances measured in the hundreds of miles. Firelord can control the path of his cosmic fire to such an extent that he can project a sustained ring at a fixed distance around a person or object

By utilizing his cosmic power uni-directionally. Firelord can fly at near-light speeds through interstellar space. (Flying at such speeds near planetary bodies, however, could cause devastating gravitational disturbances.) Firelord can even traverse hyperspace without danger to himself. Firelord uses the gravitational fields of stars to help him break his speed.

Although Firelord still possesses a solid physical body, he is virtually impervious to most forms of physical harm. His body automatically incinerates any projectile before it reaches the surface of his "skin." He is immune to disease, aging, and muscle fatigue. He no longer needs to eat since his body takes its nourishment from the carbon-carbon cycle of solar fusion. He no longer needs to breathe air and hence can exist indefinitely in the hard vacuum of space.

http://www.antaninet.it/marvel-universe/f/firelord.jpg

kgkg
okayyyy. you asked for it......

FIRELORD:
Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire. His entire organic carbon-based body was transformed to accommodate the nuclear energies that course through him. These energies make him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun. Projected from any point on his body at mental command, Firelords energies encompass the entire electromagnetic spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. The maximum amount of energy he can produce at once is determined by his mass. When all the atoms of his body are in fusion, his energy level is equivalent to the outer layers of a small star. By the slightest manifestation of his stellar powers, he can burn through any Earthly substance (with the exception of Adamantium). He can project a stream of fire resembling a solar flare for distances measured in the hundreds of miles. Firelord can control the path of his cosmic fire to such an extent that he can project a sustained ring at a fixed distance around a person or object

By utilizing his cosmic power uni-directionally. Firelord can fly at near-light speeds through interstellar space. (Flying at such speeds near planetary bodies, however, could cause devastating gravitational disturbances.) Firelord can even traverse hyperspace without danger to himself. Firelord uses the gravitational fields of stars to help him break his speed.

Although Firelord still possesses a solid physical body, he is virtually impervious to most forms of physical harm. His body automatically incinerates any projectile before it reaches the surface of his "skin." He is immune to disease, aging, and muscle fatigue. He no longer needs to eat since his body takes its nourishment from the carbon-carbon cycle of solar fusion. He no longer needs to breathe air and hence can exist indefinitely in the hard vacuum of space.

http://www.antaninet.it/marvel-universe/f/firelord.jpg
That's a bio I asked for Issue Number # where it says he can create any radiation?

It that bio it says he can create radiation in the spectrum possessed by a star: Gladiator goes through stars and its radiation fields.

Zahit
Gladiator claims to go through stars.
Firelord can incinerate anything less than pure adamantium with minimal effort.
When he got pissed-off, he was able to really hurt Silver Surfer with just heat.
I know Gladiator is hella powerful, but is he more durable than SS?

kgkg
Gladiator claims to go through stars.
Firelord can incinerate anything less than pure adamantium with minimal effort.
When he got pissed-off, he was able to really hurt Silver Surfer with just heat.
I know Gladiator is hella powerful, but is he more durable than SS?
Not claims Gladiator ha gone through red Giant Stars before

Firelord’s Heat won't be anything to Gladiator.

Zahit
Not even a lil' itsy weetsy bit???

kgkg
Not even a lil' itsy weetsy bit???
smile People think Gladiator is all talk, but it's far from the truth.

mdbull73
Firelord scorches Gladiator's ridiculous mohawk, then Glad loses some confidence.

The rest is history.

Mainstream
Originally posted by mdbull73
Firelord scorches Gladiator's ridiculous mohawk, then Glad loses some confidence.

The rest is history.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Firelord wins cuz..cuz he's hot and Gladiator not.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by kgkg
Not claims Gladiator ha gone through red Giant Stars before

Firelord’s Heat won't be anything to Gladiator.

Gladiator is more durable that Surfer now?

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Gladiator is more durable that Surfer now?
Full Confident is more durable than Silver Surfer or equal Durable.

As I said Heat isn’t doing shit, if Red giants had no effect on him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.