Yoda & Mace Windu vs. Darth Sidious & Darth Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is Mos Eisley...

Gryn Jabar
Yoda and Mace, IMO, just barely. Good thread BTW.

Darth Mantis
Thanks...

Darth Abominus
indeed a good thread.

i think yoda and mace also, but they'd be both licking their wounds. i can see others saying sids and dook as well.

TraptUnderIce
I got to go with Yoda and Mace as well. I think Yoda is just stronger than Sid and Mace would beat Dooku down.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
sidious owns yoda again

mace barely beats dookie.

sidious then owns mace....again.

Dresta
sidious never owned Mace why can't you lot ****ing understand that

Neo_Version 7
Mace owned Palps' ass!

Palps isn't stupid enough to risk dying so that Ani could be "friends" with him.

Gryn Jabar
Uhh, yes he is. How else could he purge the Jedi order? Anakin is the key to his plans.

chewbacca II
yoda vs palps in a fair fight, yoda would slap him silly, mace vs tyranus, obviously mace but to be fair they wouldn't win clean, it'd be a pretty equal intense fight

Darth_Frobo
yoda owns palpatine as shown by the ass kicking he gave out last time, only reason he stopped is because he was lightsaberless

mace owns tyranus form 2 is great and all but its nothing compared to maces vaapad.

Sidious never owned yoda in fact yoda threw everything he had right back at him and the resulting explosion is the only thing that kept sidious from getting chopped up, yoda was more then able to take everything sidious could throw at him. Sids also never owned mace even though he's a cooler charachter, sure he exagerated whining on the floor like the little bastard he was but truth be told he had no where near the lightsaber skill of mace, mace was considered probably the second greatest swordsman ever next to tulak hord and sidious was no tulak hord.

Neo_Version 7
^ thank you!

Fishy
Yoda has already proven himself to be more powerful then Sidious, so Sidious would lose especially in Mos Eisley, what would Sidious throw at him? Sand?

Mace and Dooku now this is a tough one, Dooku already beat Mace once, one of the few that could. And he isn't weak himself an incredible duellist with a great style and a good command of the force. On the other hand Mace had at least 13 years of improving himself.

In the worst case for Mace he dies, but Yoda will still finish Dooku Jedi win

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Uhh, yes he is. How else could he purge the Jedi order? Anakin is the key to his plans.

Yes, but how could he purge the jedi order dead? He obviously tried in the fight, and just about died.

Anyways, i think Yoda and Mace would win.

chewbacca II
xactly, thank you, i agree that jedi would win but wen did dooku beat mace ?

Fishy
It says Dooku once beat Mace on starwars.com.. But that was at least 13 years ago. Dooku couldn't have learned as much in lightsaber fightning as Mace did

Darth_Nefarus
As much as I hated admitting it, Sidious did get owned by Mace. But hey, he did lol, and it was sweet to watch. Truth is Mace would own Sidious again and Yoda would own Dooku.
JEDI

Darth_DaNThEMaN
well i suppose all of the mace supporters havnt read the book, where it explains how sidious lets mace win, in order to turn anakin to the dark side.

Kun-ni Habeo
i think yoda and mace would win

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
well i suppose all of the mace supporters havnt read the book, where it explains how sidious lets mace win, in order to turn anakin to the dark side.

Funny how Sidious didn't let Anakin kill Mace...

Lord_Windu
Yoda and Mace by a hair or two.

sasee tiin
Yoda and Mace would win without any of them dying. In lightsaber combat they both are extremely skilled, but it would be a hard fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.