Wonder-Woman VS Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHeroes/Images/Characters/Orion.jpg

VERSUS

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHeroes/Images/Characters/WonderWoman.jpg

Cosmic Cube
Methinks, Wondie. wink

long pig
WW has a better chance than Hulk.....evil face

DarkCrawler
You added that one yourself, didn't you? wink

long pig
Of course not, it's well documented that her ample mammaries are capable of hypnotism. I mean, look at them!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
Of course not, it's well documented that her ample mammaries are capable of hypnotism. I mean, look at them!

What's that you say long? I didn't understand a word of it, I was all mezmerised by WW.

Cosmic Cube
WW has a better chance than Hulk.....evil face

Only because she doesn't have any specific weaknesses, she's faster, she has unbreakable force field projecting bracelets, an unbreakable lasso, and she's immortal. wink

Not to mention her 1000+ years of fighting experience.

I don't see the Dog of War beating her.

If Orion gets the Mother Box, Wondie gets the Medusa Head, and a perfectly shaped Orion statue to take home with her. To the victor, the spoils. stick out tongue

long pig
She isn't faster, she's equal or slower. He's kept up with a speedblitzing Superman.
Orion's immortal.
He's smarter and stronger and better fighter, 1000+ years as well.

She doesn't have a healing like Orions, half his body was missing when he took a doomtube blast to the face, and he regrew in two panels.

But, I don't really know if who'd win. He's a match for Superman, WW isn't....I dunno.

MERCILOUS
But WW's so mammarizing, and she has that sexy lasso.

Cosmic Cube
She isn't faster, she's equal or slower. He's kept up with a speedblitzing Superman.
Orion's immortal.
He's smarter and stronger and better fighter, 1000+ years as well.

She doesn't have a healing like Orions, half his body was missing when he took a doomtube blast to the face, and he regrew in two panels.

But, I don't really know if who'd win. He's a match for Superman, WW isn't....I dunno.

Orion's max speed in the atmosphere is Mach 6.

He may be slightly stronger, but he certainly isn't a better fighter.

Orion is a new god. He doesn't have more experience than Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman keeps speed with Superman as well. She doen't need regeneration. The bracelets are unbreakable, and they project mini force fields. Wonder Woman has a healing ray as well.

Wonder Woman is certainly a match for Superman. She beats him, IMO.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman is certainly a match for Superman. She beats him, IMO.

Yeah, like she "beat him" in The Joker's Last Laugh tie-in. "He's just so damn strong!" As she waited and hoped not to die.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Yeah, like she "beat him" in The Joker's Last Laugh tie-in. "He's just so damn strong!" As she waited and hoped not to die.

Mercilous... mad

long pig
I still think Orion is superior or at least equal in skill. I mean, Orion defeated Valkerye, who is one of DC's top martial artists.

Cosmic Cube
I still think Orion is superior or at least equal in skill. I mean, Orion defeated Valkerye, who is one of DC's top martial artists.

So... I'll wait for Draco to make an argument. smile

long pig
Never said he'd win, cuz I really don't know. It's damn close, because WW maybe be able to deflect his AF.

I dunno.

long pig
Bumpaaaroooooo!!!!

Cosmic Cube
O O I
N M N
D A S
E N
R

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.