Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-Commander
I would like to know what kind of clone trooper you would like to be so. Here it is.

Captain REX
Not really appropriate for this section, I must say... confused

supatroopa286
i hate to say it C.C., but us non-forcers are kinda alone here

Bespin Bart
And also not needed in this section, seeing as we have no relevant RPG running this at the time. no expression

supatroopa286
so well just make one! yes

DarkDethbringer
but don't all of the rp's before EP 4 have to be a force user?.?.?.?

Captain REX
No...but who wants to be a clone?

Dexx
yeah...maybe ush should let them be two of the mooks attacking us 10 dark jedi stick out tongue

not a very healthy character choice

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Captain REX
No...but who wants to be a clone?

I do. I just think the commandos are cool. and i can find 3 others, then well we can have a Republic Commando game. Heck we could even have a Forcer added in.

Clone-Commander
There could be force-using clones, you know. Dorsk 81 Is a clone, but he was taught by Master Skywalker himself!

DarkDethbringer
whoah! I just thought of something...if we meet up in the Clone Wars...and you particular clones are there and we DO have Force powers!instinct ANND if that isn't enough...We have light Sabers! so you guys better have alot of extra char's lined up!

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Clone-Commander
There could be force-using clones, you know. Dorsk 81 Is a clone, but he was taught by Master Skywalker himself!

who the hell are you talking about?

supatroopa286
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
whoah! I just thought of something...if we meet up in the Clone Wars...and you particular clones are there and we DO have Force powers!instinct ANND if that isn't enough...We have light Sabers! so you guys better have alot of extra char's lined up!

dude, there's no need to get sarcastic/ mean

Twilight Janick
OK. I hate commando play. But I do agree commando play is a cool style for those who like it and it can make a cool addition to a series of Force-using Clone Wars RPs

Clone-Commander
After Endor, and the fall of Couruscant to the New Republic, Master Skywalker Made a Jedi acadamy on Yavin 4. One of his first students was Dorsk 81. He was clone number 81 as all of the clones before him had no mistakes. Dorsk 81, on the other hand, was born with force powers. He, a clone was a force user! See my point ?

Clone-Commander
SEE< SEE SEE?

Captain REX

Why is this still here?

DarkDethbringer
indeed........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.