About that Earthquake . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
I used to live up there less than a year ago. It sounds like the epicenter was about 75 miles away from where I lived. So, my boss calls me tonight and asks me to set up a phone interview with one of my friends. Since it's Tuesday night, which is Texas Hold'em Poker Night up there at my old pad, all my old bros and sis's were at the house so it wasn't very hard to track them down. None of them felt it. My bro Brian was like, "Yeah, I heard there was an earthquake, hold on, throw me in for twenty." Soz, OBVIOUSLY I didn't do the interview. big grin

But I do hope all is well there.

D-Double
What time did it happen? huh

wuTa
yea ummm about that earthquake.....i was on vacation with my g/f and i guess when we had sex my thrusting was too much for the gravitional poles could take and there was a very slight earthquake, i;m sorry...thats the last time i'll ever have sex in california again

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by D-Double

Not sure, probably around 8:00pm or so, Cali time. In Crecent City, California they were evacuating people from the beaches in fear of a tsunami, but I just called my news station about fifteen minutes ago and they told me that the evac was called off. Sounds like there won't be a tsunami, thank Mother Nature.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by wuTa
yea ummm about that earthquake.....i was on vacation with my g/f and i guess when we had sex my thrusting was too much for the gravitional poles could take and there was a very slight earthquake, i;m sorry...thats the last time i'll ever have sex in california again

Dude, I should report you!!! evil face But I consider you a KMC bro, so I won't. erm Afterall, I wouldn't want to feel the guilt for Science keeping you captive, doing tests on you, sticking needles in you. wink Your secret is safe.

wuTa
or we could all be thankful i had an offnight.....what???....how did that get in there!!!!!!.......i swear it's not mine babaaaaayyyyyy

wuTa
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Dude, I should report you!!! evil face But I consider you a KMC bro, so I won't. erm Afterall, I wouldn't want to feel the guilt for Science keeping you captive, doing tests on you, sticking needles in you. wink Your secret is safe.

thank god!!!!....you have no idea what a relief that is for me.....i owe you one, you ever need anything...you just let me know

Darth Revan

7:51 PM, I believe detective

Darth Revan
Not sure, probably around 8:00pm or so, Cali time. In Crecent City, California they were evacuating people from the beaches in fear of a tsunami, but I just called my news station about fifteen minutes ago and they told me that the evac was called off. Sounds like there won't be a tsunami, thank Mother Nature.

Yeah, they were evacuating people on the coast up here too. Strange thing is, the warning on TV said "if you're on the beach, get off!" Who watches TV while they're at the beach? huh

Tptmanno1
Wow...
I haven't heard a thing..
I guess were starting to get back into earthquakes,
We havent had them in a looong time, 3 years at least if not more, were due for a biggie.

Lana
We actually had an earthquake here in Chicago last year, at like 1 am one night. I slept through it embarrasment

a1hsauce
where around are u hiker..?

wuTa
Originally posted by Lana
We actually had an earthquake here in Chicago last year, at like 1 am one night. I slept through it embarrasment

man thats weird..i was in chicago last year too..i was there in the spring time

D-Double
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Wow...
We havent had them in a looong time, 3 years at least if not more, were due for a biggie.

There was one about a month ago up here in napa...

... it felt good droolio .... ya know, just to relieve the tension. embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
There was one about a month ago up here in napa...

... it felt good droolio .... ya know, just to relieve the tension. embarrasment Yeah, we Californians are so used to these. We trip out on the idea of a tornado, or a hurricane, but earthquakes are like 'easy-campeezy' unless you are one of he unfortunate victims of death by one. Sorry to bring it down a notch at the end there. sad But seriously, earthquakes are fun! smile

Lana
Tornados I'm used to yes

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by wuTa
thank god!!!!....you have no idea what a relief that is for me.....i owe you one, you ever need anything...you just let me know big grinOriginally posted by Darth Revan
7:51 PM, I believe eek! I was close! I don't have cable, so I don't even have tv. I man, I got a television, but it's only for dvd's. wink And I work for television, how ironic is that? eek!Originally posted by Darth Revan
Yeah, they were evacuating people on the coast up here too. Strange thing is, the warning on TV said "if you're on the beach, get off!" Who watches TV while they're at the beach? laughingOriginally posted by Tptmanno1
Wow...
We havent had them in a looong time, 3 years at least if not more, were due for a biggie. It's weird, man! I tend to have preminitions about stuff, usually I don't admit it, becuase they usually don't occur, but for some reason I have always felt that California WILL get hit by a huge earthquake like all the talkie-talk says. yesOriginally posted by Lana
We actually had an earthquake here in Chicago last year, at like 1 am one night. I slept through it I've done that! eek!Originally posted by a1hsauce
where around are u hiker..? I live in PG, Pacific Grove, I'm considered a 'Pagrovian' here in central California where the Pacific Ocean is about two blocks down the street from me. If there's a tsunami, I'm basically fecked. erm Actually, I think I'm about two feet above the safety level. Plus, I live on the third floor. roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by wuTa
man thats weird..i was in chicago last year too..i was there in the spring time "Da' Bears." happy

Lana
Wow, quote enough posts there? stick out tongue

wuTa

Da' Bears cheers

Lana
Da Bears suck no expression being as I live in Chicago I'm required to like them....but frankly, they're a really bad team. Thank god I can't stand football!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.