Marvel Big Guns VS. DC Big Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Rosters

Marvel:

Gladiator
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
King Thor
Genis Vell
Sentry
Dr. Strange

VS.

DC:

Kalibak
Sinestro
Mongul
Doomsday
Darkseid
Cyborg(Hank Henshaw)
Mordru(Lord Of Chaos)

Both teams have a week of prep.

Who takes it?

Debate.

EvilCap America
1 I want a comic to come out even if its just a mini and REALLY explain the extent of Gladiators power.Tell us once and for all 100% if he is just an alternate Universe Superman a slightly weaker version something like Pre-Crisis Supss that rips planents apart bare-anded OR only does that with Shi-ar technology

2 I looked through the DC Villian list and thought to myself "Well not BAD but i dont think can really wi.." Then i saw Mordru.Villians win

3 I dont see much leadership or planning on the Marvel team past maybe Dr.Strange.Meanwhile the DC side has Mordru AND Darksied

So long as Mordru and Darkseid dont try and kill each other they should win

long pig
It'd come down to Sentry, Strange and Thor vs Cyborg, Sinestro and Mordru.

The rest are just brutes.

But, between those 6, it's impossible to call.

long pig
Originally posted by EvilCap America
1 I want a comic to come out even if its just a mini and REALLY explain the extent of Gladiators power.Tell us once and for all 100% if he is just an alternate Universe Superman a slightly weaker version something like Pre-Crisis Supss that rips planents apart bare-anded OR only does that with Shi-ar technology

2 I looked through the DC Villian list and thought to myself "Well not BAD but i dont think can really wi.." Then i saw Mordru.Villians win

3 I dont see much leadership or planning on the Marvel team past maybe Dr.Strange.Meanwhile the DC side has Mordru AND Darksied

So long as Mordru and Darkseid dont try and kill each other they should win

Gladiator is just pre-crises Superman, but really really fast.

Darksied can be beat easily now-a-days, Orion beat him h2h, so most on the list could as well.

Mordru is powerful, but with prep, Strange would probably take him.

Still, too close to call, too many variables.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by long pig
Gladiator is just pre-crises Superman, but really really fast.

Darksied can be beat easily now-a-days, Orion beat him h2h, so most on the list could as well.

Mordru is powerful, but with prep, Strange would probably take him.

Still, too close to call, too many variables.

Yeah its a damn shame what they have done to Darksied in recent years.WW can deflect the Omega Effect now?Teleporters now apparently just blink it out of exstence? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways yeah Mordru big took on whole Legion before becoming major JSA villian

Sentry
Mordru was imprisoned in the Rock Of Eternity by Herctor Hall(Fate), I couldn't see why Strange couldn't do the same. Banish him too Mephisto's, Dormammu's, or Shuma Gorath's realm. Strange has taken on powerful beings in the past, Mordru will be no different. Henshaw laughed at Surfer's cosmic blasts, but how will he fare against King Thor's magical Godblast? Sentry is at least slightly more powerful than Classic Thor, he has a good chance at taking Sinestro. You guys are also counting out the likes of Genis Vell and Quasar. Wendall was branded by the Starbrand and is immortal, and has dealt with the likes of Deathurge, Maelstrom, Magus, and Ego. He will not fall easily. How bout Genis? Remaking the universe with beings like Entropy, or whooping King Thor's a$$ along with a bunch of Asgardians? Counting them out to early longpig.

Ethereal
Marvel:

Gladiator
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
King Thor
Genis Vell
Sentry
Dr. Strange

VS.

DC:

Kalibak
Sinestro
Mongul
Doomsday
Darkseid
Cyborg(Hank Henshaw)
Mordru(Lord Of Chaos)

Marvel edges this out,

Sentry is the winning factor.

long pig
While I'm definatly the last to say Fate is more powerful than Strange, I gotta say Fate got lucky on Mordru. Wasn't a fair fight whatsoever.
Could Strange take Mordru? Probably, not sure though.

I'm not counting them out because they are weak or whatever, it's just too many damn variables, impossible to tell who really wins unless you dismiss a few.
This could go a million different ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.