Bubba Ho Tep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eternalsunshine
This movie was hilarious. If you are a Bruce Campbell fan, I definitely recomend it. It is about an ancient mummy that comes to an old folks home and sucks the souls out of people's buts. Bruce plays Elvis who never actually died but switched places with an Elvis impersonator. It is funny and the music is awesome. Has anyone else seen this film?

jnr hiphop
I haven't seen this film, and for some reason it sounds pretty lame, unless of course it's for kids. But I mean, "an ancient mummy that comes to an old folks home and sucks the souls out of people's buts" that's just lame isnt it?

Myth
Great movie. I have owned the Special Edition for several months now. I'm not even a Bruce Campbell fan and I absolutely loved it.

JFK: "Ding dong? Well not my ding dong. A chocolate ding dong. Well, I guess mine would be chocolate now that I have been dyed." laughing

Cinemaddiction
I saw it twice, loathed it even more the second time around. It was hokey, and I didn't laugh once at the tired, tired "pecker" jokes. Anyway, there's a thread for this in Horror, since we don't have a forum for CRAP! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.