Did ya know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



silver_tears
Sex is vital to health happy

LeAtHerRFace
duh! stick out tongue

especially for men... cant live without it evil face

silver_tears
Very good droolio

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud does that apply to you too? shifty

lucija
Originally posted by silver_tears
Sex is vital to health happy

yeah i heard it somewhere..

silver_tears
Why yes, it does eyes

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud so feisty

silver_tears
Sometimes naughty

The Tired Hiker
Um, it's an obvious fact that no one can live without sex. Even test tube babies are spawned by some guy whacking off, it's still sex, but with a hand. erm

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by silver_tears
Sometimes naughty

then ill make u my teacher! embarrasment

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Um, it's an obvious fact that no one can live without sex. Even test tube babies are spawned by some guy whacking off, it's still sex, but with a hand. erm

laughing

silver_tears
Awesome, I'll teach you many wonderful things eyes

LeAtHerRFace
wow! i cant wait! stick out tongue

silver_tears
It'll be a pleasure, literally and figuratively shockish

LeAtHerRFace
figuratively eh? sounds interesting shifty

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
It'll be a pleasure, literally and figuratively shockish

So, you'll write about it, and mathamatically calculate it, but it won't actually happen? eek!

silver_tears
How'd you know shockish

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
How'd you know shockish

Because you have a way with words, especially the English language. wink

silver_tears
I have a way with many things flirt

Because I can
DIABOLUS FECIT UT ID FACEREM!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have a way with many things flirt (yesssss, I get to use my favorite word* Yowza! eek!

silver_tears
My fav word is macabre droolio

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
My fav word is macabre droolio

That word is in a PRIMUS song! eek!

Baylin
Originally posted by silver_tears
Sex is vital to health happy

No wonder I'm so healthy happy

Neo_Version 7
Is self-sex just as vital?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Is self-sex just as vital?

laughing......


for you .?....sure...wink

Kosta
If sex is vital to healt, pornstars must be the healthiest people on the planet droolio

Kosta
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Is self-sex just as vital?

Dude! You totally left yourself open for a barrage of payouts! no expression. Like if you were to compare how open you are. Say an atractive guy wearing nothing but a pink G string walks in to a gay bar out in the middle of nowhere in Texas, well he isnt NEARLY open to a butt raping as you are to a pay out. :P

Neo_Version 7
Celsius, thank you for the heads-up.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Kosta
Dude! You totally left yourself open for a barrage of payouts! no expression. Like if you were to compare how open you are. Say an atractive guy wearing nothing but a pink G string walks in to a gay bar out in the middle of nowhere in Texas, well he isnt NEARLY open to a butt raping as you are to a pay out. :P


then i suggest you take the pink g-string off...and replace it with some Y-Fronts....shifty....

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by silver_tears
Sex is vital to health happy

YAY!! that means im going to live a long time big grin

PrinceofBlades
What's you possistion on AIDS? (no pun intended)detective

Alpha Centauri
*Insert pseudo-witty pun about longer lifespan, insinuating that I get alot of sex*

-AC

a1hsauce
I heard on the news that 10 mins a day of gahking is a good thing...it helps the heart pump faster

dark1365
Originally posted by silver_tears
Sex is vital to health happy
I've heard it can get rid of headaches.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I heard on the news that 10 mins a day of gahking is a good thing...it helps the heart pump faster

Never, ever, ever refer to sex as 'gahking' again.

Or boy...so help me.

If you actually needed the news to tell you that sex makes the heart pump faster, I'm guessing experience isn't a strong point?

No offence.

-AC

a1hsauce
where in my post did I say gahking is sex?...and I was just sharing what I heard in the news...reinforcement of information I thought was always welcome erm

Alpha Centauri
In a post about sex, it looked like some kind of slang.

Apologies.

But still, that goes for anyone else.

-AC

Neo_Version 7
Sex is a sin.

a1hsauce
its all good in the hood

Originally posted by silver_tears
Sex is vital to health happy

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Sex is a sin.

So I'll stick it in.

-AC

Neo_Version 7
Thats why I'm loved in Brooklyn!!!

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
So I'll stick it in.

-AC

Let the orgys begin!!!

Neo_Version 7
What are you guys talking about?

I hear sex is a major sin. No joke!

Alpha Centauri
The fact that you claim sex is a sin, is a major joke.

-AC

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
What are you guys talking about?

I hear sex is a major sin. No joke!

Then im going to hell....

dark1365
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
What are you guys talking about?

I hear sex is a major sin. No joke!
If so, the events of Day of the Dead would have surely passed us a long time ago.

shaber
msn-oh I expect so

Originally posted by dark1365
If so, the events of Day of the Dead would have surely passed us a long time ago.

good point....

Neo_Version 7
sad

Dogbert
smile

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud- Dogbert

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
sad

sad turn that frown upside down smile

dark1365
laughing out loud

Dogbert
What?

dog bert u have a big sig....

Neo_Version 7
Sex isn't good.

I guess there's just no one I wanna have sex with here.

(still keeps frown sad)

dark1365
Had it for a while too.

Dogbert
Yea, I like my signature. I like the Protoss. But *someone* alreayd ahd an SC signature at the time.

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Sex isn't good.

I guess there's just no one I wanna have sex with here.

(still keeps frown sad)

What the f**k? I lost u...

come again...

Neo_Version 7
TERRAN rule all!

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
TERRAN rule all!

very random...

wanna cookie?

dark1365
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
TERRAN rule all!
'Toss are better.

Originally posted by [email protected]
What the f**k? I lost u...

come again...

Neo_Version 7
I liked Terran because of the heavy offense they put out.

Anyway, sex is [email protected]

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I liked Terran because of the heavy offense they put out.

Anyway, sex is [email protected]

blowup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.