Are Christians fascist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filth
I came up with this idea when I was stoned, it went something along these lines; Christians believe that there is only one god, there god at that, this all powerful god says that when judgment day comes all the non believers will be killed, whilst the believers will be saved....to me this is a fascist belief....please give me your views on this.

finti
Are Christians fascist? some are

debbiejo
Interesting analogy..

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Filth
I came up with this idea when I was stoned, it went something along these lines; Christians believe that there is only one god, there god at that, this all powerful god says that when judgment day comes all the non believers will be killed, whilst the believers will be saved....to me this is a fascist belief....please give me your views on this.

Not all that believe will be saved. God, like a normal judge would do, will judge you on your actions and what you've done for him. Those that don't believe but still strive to do what is right and teach others what they know to be true, get a spot in Heaven. Believers that are hypocrits and do just about everything that they're not supposed to are going to burn in the eternal bbq as the pigs that they are. So not all Christians are fascist, well not me that is...

debbiejo
Are you calling people pigs?? Are you a fascist?

PrinceofBlades
Only those whom act like them...

Filth
Well i still think that it is a fascist belief, it seem to state that it is the true way and everything else is a lie, to me thats what fascism is all about believing that you are right and forcig people to believe so.

finti
well we have freedom of religion here so nobody forces anything uppon us, yet they try bugging the hell out of us with their boring ways though............and those bloody church bells

debbiejo
Esmeralda the bells, the bells..

finti
yeah Quasimodo suffered a great deal form blue balls, he didnt like them bells either wink

sonnet
Originally posted by finti
well we have freedom of religion here so nobody forces anything uppon us, yet they try bugging the hell out of us with their boring ways though............and those bloody church bells

Well as I remember you mentioned that you do not believe in religion and as we Christians at least have a religion we have the freedom to bug you. stick out tongue

finti
atheism is actually considered a religion so.........maybe next sunday I go to church and yell BS during the preacher sermon

debbiejo
Tell them about the story of the tree, the woman and the snake.

In the beginning god created a tree...and the tree was alone. So he made it a companion, a snake, but the snake had no where to go..so..

finti
yeah and I have a community faint on my hand

debbiejo
yeah and I have a community faint on my hand

They'd cast it out of ya.....Heretic!

sonnet
atheism is actually considered a religion so.........maybe next sunday I go to church and yell BS during the preacher sermon
Thats a thought. You might have a different experience than you have in mind.

PrinceofBlades
How so?

debbiejo
Originally posted by sonnet
Thats a thought. You might have a different experience than you have in mind.

You do know the story he'd tell about the tree, the woman and the snake don't you?

PrinceofBlades
nope

AdventChild
yup most christians are fascists.....

Filth
Someone agrees with me, wow the things you can come up with when you are stoned is crazy smokin'

debbiejo
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
nope

Can you imagine going to church service and hearing this...??

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=315412&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=18

It's on this page Prince..

E.M.Howlett
Originally posted by Filth
Well i still think that it is a fascist belief, it seem to state that it is the true way and everything else is a lie, to me thats what fascism is all about believing that you are right and forcig people to believe so.

Please, don't mix the Hitlers fascism with the true fascism that first appeared in ancient Rome. If to speak about the true fascism, then most of the people are its followers. The idea is that people solve their problems together, helping eachother.

And my opinion on the problem of the topic is: Christians are not fascists. They are people who are very affraid of their future. They are ready to ruin their life just for being sure that their soules will be saved

mr.smiley
I think their more afraid of their past.

debbiejo
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think their more afraid of their past.

Very afraid of both...Afraid of even thinking differently then what they were taught about God.

BackFire
Damn, people sure love to throw around the word "fascist" these days.

No, christians aren't fascists, some maybe, but generally speaking, most are not.

PrinceofBlades
Yes, I have a mod backing me up. Life is good cool

sonnet
Originally posted by debbiejo
You do know the story he'd tell about the tree, the woman and the snake don't you?

I know about satanists who went to church with very evil intentions and walked out as Christians after demons were cast out of them. Not saying that this describes Finti, he might just also walk out a Christian. The spirit of God does miracles when people walk into the presence of God in a service.

debbiejo
I know about satanists who went to church with very evil intentions and walked out as Christians after demons were cast out of them. Not saying that this describes Finti, he might just also walk out a Christian. The spirit of God does miracles when people walk into the presence of God in a service.

Just because he's an atheist now doesn't mean he always was...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by debbiejo
Just because he's an atheist now doesn't mean he always was...

I think that's a story better told later...

E.M.Howlett

I was a christian for many years. I was raised in christian family. I was baptised twice!
Why christian God let me go away from him? What do you think?

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by E.M.Howlett
I was a christian for many years. I was raised in christian family. I was baptised twice!
Why christian God let me go away from him? What do you think?

You didn't need to be baptised twice, the seal that Baptism leaves in un-removable even if you leave the Christian faith. God doesn't let anybody go. But he does make the effort to bring back sheep that have gone astray...

big gay kirk
Christians necessarily believe in benevelont despotism.... as did Plato, aristotle, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Franco, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, bush.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.