Barry Watson!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloody^Pirate
What do you think of this Gorgeous and Talented actor? He is one of my recent crushes!! I only watched him in BoOGeyMaN but i am looking forward to watch other movies with him, too!

zrockerchick
Dude he plays in a show called 7th Heaven! Ever heard of it?

Morning_Glory
he's married and blah blah blah... he bores me

and boogyman was the worse movie ever

zrockerchick
That is your opinion! He isn't my fav. or anything close but hey he is a good actor! I think!!!

botankus
I think he's great!

Who is he?

Xtremechik2
I love Barry! He was in Sorority Boys too, funny movie

zrockerchick
Yeah, like i said he is a good actor!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by zrockerchick
That is your opinion! He isn't my fav. or anything close but hey he is a good actor! I think!!!

it's a fact... he may be a good actor but he makes poor decisions on roles to play

just cause he was in sorority boys doesnt make him a good actor...

that movie was sh*t.. most people with a sense for good taste in movies knows that

Bardock42
Yes, I liked him i9n 7th Heaven...although this might be the cheesiest show ever.

sblomie545
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
it's a fact... he may be a good actor but he makes poor decisions on roles to play

just cause he was in sorority boys doesnt make him a good actor...

that movie was sh*t.. most people with a sense for good taste in movies knows that

wow i agree completely!

Morning_Glory
hug good glad someone agrees with me happy

silver_tears
I loved Sorority Boys, a great stupid movie, it was just funny, no thought required at all.

Boogeyman was not the greatest movie, it was a little confusing, but the man can act really well, not to mention on 7th Heaven, he was awesome.

And he is quite adorable.............does anyone know if he's still sick?

Bloody^Pirate
I havent seen a thing! Btw I am not talking about his movies I am talking about him!
Honestly, he is a great actor...I've seen behind the scenes in boogeyman and everyone was surprised with him!
And btw, the fact that he is married doesnt make him boring

sblomie545
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
hug good glad someone agrees with me happy

hug

Morning_Glory
happy

KillTheLight
i love this guy..eat

-Funky Punk-
boogyman was pretty awsome!

KillTheLight
the best !

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by KillTheLight
the best !

wtf! you loved the movie Boogeyman!???...that movie was so horrible i couldnt make it for more than 15 mins of that movie

KillTheLight
pokey..i dont even know who the guy is let alone watched any movies that he's been in...

but i still love him and think that movie is the best!..no expression

Morning_Glory
rolleyes2

Bloody^Pirate
R u kidding me? Boogeyman was like the best horror-fiction movie ever! It had a big point and btw I believe that Barry made it even more interesting with his incerdible talent and his extraorinary attitude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.