Rock-Punk Bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zrockerchick
Heyo, Talk about any band you want or my fav. Simple Plan!THEY ROCK!!! big grin

zrockerchick
Oh and feel free to talk about David from SP! I could talk about him all day!

botankus
Who's ready to talk about Megadeth?

zrockerchick
Are they your fav. band? I dont really listen to them, but they seem like a decent band!

botankus
They are a good band, even if they're like 70 years old.

zrockerchick
well, you like what youlike i guess! But i am more into bands like; Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Three Days Grace, etc...

botankus
Three Days Grace is alright.

zrockerchick
ALRIGHT?!?!?!? Oh well, i still think they are like an awesome band

botankus
Their lyrics remind me of something a child could write yet when the songs are put together the songs as a whole are strangely addictive.

zrockerchick
True! But then what IS your fav. band?

botankus
Pantera, probably.

zrockerchick
As bad as i feel saying this... I have never heard of them!

zrockerchick
But as we all know the best band ever would have to be Simple Plan!!!!!!!!! smile

Elondra
There's a music section on here.

Cinemaddiction
Eh..I started reading this and was like "WTF". To the Music Forum!

*drops down to "Move Thread" option while old school Batman theme plays*

Darth Revan
hi there my fav band evar is good charlit simple plan and linking park smile

darth_royke
pantera are a class act, so damage plan would have been. is there any news on them carrying on? RIP dimebag.

my fave bands include hendrix, metallica, apocalyptica, terrorvision, soad, kyuss, queens of the stone age, weezer, slayer, mondo generator and prob more that havent come to mind.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by zrockerchick
well, you like what youlike i guess! But i am more into bands like; Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Three Days Grace, etc...
I love Good Charlotte too, their my favourite band. yes
Not so sure about Simple Plan though, but thats my opinion.

SlipknoT
Heyo, Talk about any band you want or my fav. Simple Plan!THEY ROCK!!! big grin NO! NO! NO! You Do NOT Title a Thread "Rock-Punk Bands" And have the first band Listed Simple Plan, They are Not punk and or Rock at all, they are straight up pop, nothing more. Also...I think there should be a Sock check on all these david fans.

hemp
My favorite bands are: Nirvana, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, AC/DC (preferably with Bon Scott), Metallica, SlipknoT, Megadeth, The mudhoneys, Pearl Jam, Slayer, Sex Pistols, Hendrix, and more that I can't think of at the moment.

RagnaViper
But as we all know the best band ever would have to be Simple Plan!!!!!!!!! smile

What the f**k?

The day Simple Plan is the best band in the world is the day George Bush begins to listen to Meshuggah.

The best band in the world is Spinal Tap. They go all the way to number 11. big grin

PINBALL
I agree with slipknot Simple plan is shit they are just the next boy band there no talent ass clowns

Lana
I like good music....in other words, Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Incubus, Deftones, etc.

No Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, or anything along those lines shall ever dirty my speakers. I had to listen to Simple ****ing Plan when I was on the plane home from England a few months ago, and I was already in a bad mood. Listening to that shit excuse for music made me want to take a blade to my wrists or pop my eardrums so I wouldn't have to listen to it anymore.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Darth Revan

laughing out loud

Deathblow
Originally posted by Darth Revan

ROFLMAO omfg god dood ur so GHEY!!!!!!!!1111

good chralote and lincoln park suk monky ballz!!!

noo found glorry ownz u n ur cRap NOOB

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Deathblow

Perhaps literacy and musical taste are inextricably linked.

Deathblow
You'd be suprised.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Deathblow

omfg ur so mean mad

laughing

barbarossa
O.K. I could say some very intresting things about what is wrong with this thread and why it's a crime against nature. So I'll instead do one thing....

Darth Revan
I did something mean embarrasment

Lana
Oh...laughing

Alpha Centauri
I actually went to Google to get a picture with the hopes of manipulating it, but my comp crashed.

That's how shit Good Charlotte are, the very pictures crash my comp.

-AC

eggmayo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I actually went to Google to get a picture with the hopes of manipulating it, but my comp crashed.

-AC
You took that much effort no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Now, just imagine what I could do if I got my hands on some pictures.....mwahahahaha.....evil face

MildPossession
How on earth did you have to listen to Simple Plan on a plane? unless someone forced the ear phones into your ears...

Lana
I sadly had not brought my iPod along and didn't realize what it was at first because I wasn't paying attention. Once I actually heard what was being played the headphones were gone. I wound up spending the remaining 7 hours of the flight listening to silence so I wouldn't have to risk it again.

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Lana
Now, just imagine what I could do if I got my hands on some pictures.....mwahahahaha.....evil face
ohh
Idea...
buahahahah

Korri
Originally posted by botankus
They are a good band, even if they're like 70 years old.

laughing out loud fair enough.

Df02
http://www.mariska.xdh.nl/photo-albums/Haargein/Gein%2013.jpg

this baby is more punk than the entire Simple Plan and Good Charlotte lineup combined

Darth Revan
LOL, that kid is awesome...

zrockerchick
You guys suck ass!!!!!! i agree SP and GC aren't like punk but they sure as hell are not pop and just for the record... You f*cking Jackass's wouldn't know what good music is if it hit you in the f*cking balls( unless your female)

zrockerchick
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imaginary
*thinks*

They're still shit erm

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Df02
http://www.mariska.xdh.nl/photo-albums/Haargein/Gein%2013.jpg

this baby is more punk than the entire Simple Plan and Good Charlotte lineup combined Does anyone else find it odd that, that baby Dosent Have Nipples? confused

SlipknoT
You guys suck ass!!!!!! i agree SP and GC aren't like punk but they sure as hell are not pop and just for the record... You f*cking Jackass's wouldn't know what good music is if it hit you in the f*cking balls( unless your female) No, They're shitty pop bands. And you are a Simple Plan fan so you're not really in any position to criticize Others Musical tastes.

Cinemaddiction
i agree SP and GC aren't like punk but they sure as hell are not pop

Quote of the year. Of course, Pop bands aren't plastered all over Teen Beat magazine week after week, like GC.

Simple Plan still live with their parents. That's not very punk rawk...no

Lana
You guys suck ass!!!!!! i agree SP and GC aren't like punk but they sure as hell are not pop and just for the record... You f*cking Jackass's wouldn't know what good music is if it hit you in the f*cking balls( unless your female)

Oh grow up...SP and GC are shit-pop. I know what good music is, and it's not shit-pop. Sorry to disappoint you, dear.

Imaginary

Have you gotten it yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Quote of the year. Of course, Pop bands aren't plastered all over Teen Beat magazine week after week, like GC.

Simple Plan still live with their parents. That's not very punk rawk...no Actually most Real punks I know Live in their moms Basement laughing out loud

sk8stuff09
i hate pop bands who try to be "punk"....coughSIMPLE PLANcough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.