Thanos Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
THIS IS THANOS WITHOUT THE IG OR ANY OTHER COSMIC RELIC TO ENHANCE HIM AGAINST EXTREMELY CONFIDENT GLADIATOR.
CAN THE MAD TITAN PUT DOWN THE IMPERIAL GUARD'S BIG MAN

LordFear
One word for me and that is "Thanos reign"

mdbull73
Let's look at Thanos' raw powers then:

Superhuman physical powers: Thanos possesses various superhuman powers, including the capacity to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force
Superhuman Mental Powers: Thanos has demonstrated psionic abilities, including telepathy, the limits of which are as yet unknown
Special Limitations: none

I think Thanos would be able to launch mental attacks that would weaken Gladiator's pysche, and Thanos would eventually win. I do think Gladiator would live to fight another day, however.

kgkg
Thanos

WOLVERINEFAN
thanos has beaten thor, hulk, thing and silver surfer with little strain. he has too much raw power

Lord S
This should be obvious: Thanos.

K3VIL
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
thanos has beaten thor, hulk, thing and silver surfer with little strain. he has too much raw power
Gladiator assaulted Ego alone and showed his own.He's above Surfer, Thor and Hulk if he's confident he can do anything

LordFear
Originally posted by K3VIL
Gladiator assaulted Ego alone and showed his own.He's above Surfer, Thor and Hulk if he's confident he can do anything

Precisely why I set this up as a scenario.
Ego is a helluva badass.
He almost rivals Galactus in power.
He is a living planet, with tremendous raw energy.
What Glad did to him dwarfed me and made me respect him much more.
Yes Thanos is just insanely powerful but he will have difficulty taking him down

WOLVERINEFAN
whether he wins or loses, gladiator will be forced to retire after this fight

LordFear
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
whether he wins or loses, gladiator will be forced to retire after this fight

LOL smile smile
Hey you guys ever wonder what the Imperial Guard's 401k plan and retirement benefits, severance pay looks like?
Must be nice

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Assaulting Ego makes him Above Surfer Surfer , Thor , Hulk?

Silver Surfer went inside ego, and did some internal damage. That doesn't change the fact that he got owned later on.

Yes I agree in physical power, or speed, he might even defeat Silver Surfer at his peak(in battle no radiation smile )

But Thanos is one dude he isn’t beating (too many tricks, and raw power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.