The Sachi Scroll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaden
The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish. Anything their heart desires can become reality by reading the Scroll. But such happiness as is brought by the Sachi Scroll comes with a price. The creator of the Sachi Scroll was very careful in hiding his ultimate creation, so, blindly searching is the only way to find it. The only clue that has been left to finding the Sachi Scroll is the following phrase: "It is better to climb to the top of a mountain yourself than it is to have someone carry you the whole way up." No one understood why the creator of the Sachi Scroll thought this was a valid hint in finding the Scroll, but since the creator died long ago, no one could ask for clarification of the statement. Therefore, scholars attempting to better understand this strange hint simply had to take the literal meaning of by assuming that the Sachi Scroll could be found on a mountaintop.

A random mix of characters from all walks of life are bound together by fate, all searching for the same thing: the Sachi Scroll. Each has their own desire, their own mission in life to complete. And so the journey begins...

Out of Character (OoC): The above is the basic premise of this RPG, the Sachi Scroll. Anyone can join this RPG whenever they want to. Please put a character description before you start playing; you know, the usual information. Also, it is requested, but not mandatory, for the character to put in his/her character bio the reason they are searching for the Sachi Scroll. If you'd rather keep it a secret, that's fine, but it might be better to have more information on each character. In the end, the choice is truly yours. If you want powers, weapons, whatever, put it into your bio so everyone else knows you have them too. But no ultimate killing things or whatever, or spells to instantly locate the Scroll. That would make the game no fun, so don't spoil it for everyone, okay? All the characters will search for the Scroll together, so we better all be able to get along without completely killing each other or something. Tension between characters is welcomed and, dare I say, even encouraged, to keep the story interesting. Characters may have the same reasons for looking for the Scroll, but it's more fun to be original, wouldn't you say?
~~~

The search for the Sachi Scroll begins in Rosha'tier, a town located in the center of this world known simply as Fay. There is a mountain at each corner of the world, each named for the compass direction which it is at: North Mountain, East Mountain, South Mountain, and West Mountain. It is thought that the Sachi Scroll lies atop one of these mountains, but there are no clues as to which one to look on first. Which mountain will the characters choose first? What perils lie on each mountain? Will the Sachi Scroll ever be found? Let's find out...

Kaden
OoC: It's up to you what you put in your character bio. Just make sure to give us enough information about your character, okay?

Here's my character:

Name: Kaden
Element: Wind
Weapon: Staff with a blue orb on the top with a tornado inside (tornado marks power level)
Class: sorceress
Race: Human
Power Level: 4 (on scale of 1 weak- 10 strong)
Spells: Tempest* (special move)
Zephyr Blast
Sapphire Gale
Tornado Flare
Healing Winds
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, sweet, optimistic, spirited, spunky, adaptable, not very powerful but very formidable when angry, good tempered, forgiving, peaceful, cheerful, helps others, likable (for the most part), loyal, a little insecure on the inside, and at times, very lonely and isolated. LOVES the color blue.
Appearance: wide innocent slate-blue eyes, long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, flowing blue robes, blue long-sleeve shirt w/ wide cuffs, blue pants, blue socks, medium height/weight, blue headband tied around her head (like a martial artist), staff is always with her.
Reason for Finding the Sachi Scroll: Kaden wants to revive her friend, Luna, who died a few months earlier in a mysterious accident. She is still heartbroken about the death of her best friend, but the hope that the Sachi Scroll can bring her friend back keeps her going.

silvertsume
(( yay! it got approved... can i be a sort of a wolf demon.. or is this only humans?))
name: kaze
element: ice
weapon: her powers
power level: 8
sex: female
race: wolf ( depending on what you say)
WOLF FORM
fur: pale gold
eyes: grey blue w/ white circles around them
HUMAN FORM
hair: golden blonde, layered, alittle past shoulders
eyes: grey blue
clothes: tight dark blu jeans and a blck tank top.(( has a heavy jacket when its cold))
reason for wanting sachi scroll: kazes hole pack was killed off except for her, and the wolves population is slowly detiriorating. kaze hopes to find the sachi scroll and unlock the barrier to a world where wolves can live peacefully.
bio: kaze is kind of shy and likes to train and get stronger. she is quiet, but strong. she is also kind of undersized for a wolf. kaze would willingly give her life for her friends

Kaden
OoC: happy Hooray, my first "customer"! Anything goes, so Wolf demons are fine!

Btw, I love the name Kaze! big grin And your avatar is adorable!

Zatch_Bell
can I play sounds good.

Kaden
OoC: Of course! Everyone is welcome to play at any time! smile Just be sure to put up a character bio first so we can get to know your character, okay?

silvertsume
Originally posted by Kaden
OoC: happy Hooray, my first "customer"! Anything goes, so Wolf demons are fine!

Btw, I love the name Kaze! big grin And your avatar is adorable! ty! happy

Zatch_Bell
Name: Vash
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Cloths: Black shirt with Red trench coat Black pants
Weapon of choice: Gun
Achievement: Expert shooter.

Kaden
Originally posted by silvertsume
ty! happy

Ooc: Sure! smile And thanks for the cool bio, ZB!

I'll start, and if anyone wants to join, they can just go right ahead, after they post a character bio, of course! wink

"Kaden: *walking around, her blue robes billowing in the soft wind* Um, excuse me, but are you part of the group that is leaving today to find the Sachi Scroll? I'm in the group, and I was told to come here to Rosha'tier today."

Zatch_Bell
Yes I am and who would you be.

Kaden
"Kaden: Oh, where are my manners? My name is Kaden. *smiles* Who might you be? If we're going to be travelling together, it'd be nice if I knew what to call you. *giggles*"

Zatch_Bell
Hi my name is Vash Expert Gunman nice to meet you Kaden.

Kaden
"Kaden: Likewise. *looks around* I wonder how many people will be joining the group?"

Zatch_Bell
Have no clue. I don't see anybody.

silvertsume
kaze walked along the forest trail. the golden wolf shivered and arrived at the peacful water fall she lived by. she had come across something very interesting. she changed to human form and sat on a large rock, pulling on her jacket. she tucked her blond hair behind her ear and opened the book. she had found it at the back of the old abandoned library, on a dusty shelf. " the sachi scroll..." she began. she read the paragraph many times over, and decided that she would find it... and open the gates(( im gonna use paradise lyke wolfs rain)) to paradise.. and bring back the wolves.

Zatch_Bell
so kaden what is up with the sachi scroll I heard it can grant wishes is that true?

Zatch_Bell
HELLO???

the-unforgiven
some questions and then my char:
1. do you got permisson.. sad if this is shut down.
2. may you be angry or fight (not hand to hand but by mouth) with other players (in the game as our roles?)
3. will the game end after the scroll has been found.

Name: Zuke Wintermaze
Element: Fire
Weapon: Sharp daggers. have 8 of them.
Class: BattleMage
Race: Drakel (noone know for sure) shape of a dragon. tail, dragon ears and unfortuantly broken wings.
Power Level: 8 (great strength, but if he want to use a demanding magic it might not work if he gives maximum power.)
Spells: Dragons wrath (melee strike. very strong)
Inferno (All things around him get burned. Flames in a radie of 10 meters around him)
Burn (his skin beginn to burn and he become living fire. Extreamly weak to water)
Dragon rage: Double the effect of a magic made by partymember but lower the endurance of zuke.
Fireball. fire one or multiple balls.
Personality: polite and kind person, hostile to unfamiliar, unreliable if he dont know the person quite good, love animals, sweet, optimistic, brave/crazy, he has great power withing his magic, but he is not very smart and can nothing of technical thinks, forgiving, help other with pleasure if they are nice to him.
Appearance: Green skin, red burning eyes, and flame colours long hair. realy tall. almost always wear a magical cold coat to not overheat when angry or using magic.
Reason for Finding the Sachi Scroll: While Zuke was little he observed his family got killed by a dark wizard. he want the scroll for revenge.. strenghten his powers and become powerfull enough to revenge his loved. He would use the scroll to revive, if not the dark spell hade stoped earlier tries to revive. he instead would feel better if his parents could rest in peace by his vengence.

the-unforgiven
"hello you.. is this the quest of the sachi scroll" zuke says walking out of a dark place with his coat covering his whole face.

shadow12
put my profile on later

the-unforgiven

shadow12
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
2. may you be angry or fight (not hand to hand but by mouth) with other players (in the game as our roles?)

Name: Zuke Wintermaze
Element: Fire
Weapon: Sharp daggers. have 8 of them.
Class: BattleMage
Race: Drakel (noone know for sure) shape of a dragon. tail, dragon ears and unfortuantly broken wings.
Power Level: 8 (great strength, but if he want to use a demanding magic it might not work if he gives maximum power.)
Spells: Dragons wrath (melee strike. very strong)
Inferno (All things around him get burned. Flames in a radie of 10 meters around him)
Burn (his skin beginn to burn and he become living fire. Extreamly weak to water)
Dragon rage: Double the effect of a magic made by partymember but lower the endurance of zuke.
Fireball. fire one or multiple balls.
Personality: polite and kind person, hostile to unfamiliar, unreliable if he dont know the person quite good, love animals, sweet, optimistic, brave/crazy, he has great power withing his magic, but he is not very smart and can nothing of technical thinks, forgiving, help other with pleasure if they are nice to him.
Appearance: Green skin, red burning eyes, and flame colours long hair. realy tall. almost always wear a magical cold coat to not overheat when angry or using magic.
Reason for Finding the Sachi Scroll: While Zuke was little he observed his family got killed by a dark wizard. he want the scroll for revenge.. strenghten his powers and become powerfull enough to revenge his loved. He would use the scroll to revive, if not the dark spell hade stoped earlier tries to revive. he instead would feel better if his parents could rest in peace by his vengence.
yes she does

the-unforgiven
good.. if you are talking about premission? smile

shadow12
i am

the-unforgiven
great smile

feralboy
Name:eve
hair :blond
eyes: green on the outside and a white pupil
Elements: earth & wind
Weapon:none
Class: sorceress
Race: human/tiger
Power Level: 7
Spells:
earth tornado
elemental doom
lovely garden

Personality: Kelly is type that keeps to be with other but keep to her self. she looks for the staff to bring back her home land which one day vanished.

the-unforgiven
cool chars posted here big grin

Vidina
I'm in!
Name: Jeros
Element: Light
Weapon: Rapier, Sword and Broadsword (all have a silver blade)
Class: Paladin
Power Level: 6
Spells: Blinding Blade (Special Move)
Lightspeed (Special Move)
Healing Light
Holy Light
Saint Cross (a circle of light attacks around him)
Personality: Kind, honorable, protective, always looking out for people
Appearance: Tall, spiky white hair, small amounts of white armour under clothes, white shirt, white pants, white jacket
Reason For Finding The Sachi Scroll: Some years ago he was separated from his love when the ship they were on was attacked, he wants the Sachi Scroll so he can know where she is. Doesn't tell anyone at the start.

Kaden
Originally posted by the-unforgiven

ooc:
1) shadow12 already answered this, but just to repeat- yes, I did get permission.
2) yes, but no naughty language and if the person is being seriously offended (like for real), please back off if they ask you to stop. So, play fights in character are okay, but no flaming for real or anything. And no cursing!
3) *mysterious* I can't say for sure. wink

"Kaden: Oh, sorry, Vash, I wasn't paying attention. ^^; Let's see, the Sachi Scroll... Well, in my village library, I did some reading on it, and apparently, it really does have the power to grant one wish to anyone who can find and read it. It can make your deepest heart's desire come true... (Luna... I promise, I'll bring you back...) *sees a Drakel in a dark coat walking up to them* Um, are you here to join the group searching for the Sachi Scroll?"

the-unforgiven
"Well, yes i am.. hey.. im zuke.."
Holding his schyte in his right hand he put forward his left to shake.

shadow12
(what r all the spells kaden)

Kaden
"Kaden: *shakes his hand* (His skin feels almost... scaly?) *smiles* It's a pleasure to meet you, Zuke, I'm Kaden."

ooc: Whatever you want, Shadow12. It's basically a free-for-all. wink

2Tidus!
Name: Denis.
Element: Darkness
Weapon: A darkness sword which he can use to cast magic too.
Class: Swordsmaster
Race: Vampire
Power Level: 9
Spells:
Soul of Vampire(Special): Can suck on the blood of someone to gain the person's skills, abilites, or just to regain health.
Call of The Spirit World: Can call upon souls to help him.
The Eternal Dark: A small black hole which could swallow up a person.

Personality: Like most Vampires his very secretive and dark. But unlike alot of other Vampires Denis is not that evil, he wouldn't kill people for the fun of it. But would suck on someone's blood if nescesery to keep alive.
Appearance:A black silk shirt with a black silvery cloak. His sword is sheaded on his back. Red eyes and deep red hair. You could say his young from his looks. Black pants with heavy black boots.

shadow12
(k thanks)

shadow12
Name: lance
Elements: light and darkness
Weapon: Staff, two swords one with a white blade the other with a black blade
Race: unknown but looks human (for the most part)
Spells: mimicry, alchemy
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, bad tempered, forgiving, helps others, keeps to himself, loyal, very lonely and isolated.
Appearance: long silver hair, red eyes,a yin-yang on his forehead, wear black pants,and T-shirt, black combat boots, red cloak, and has four alchmy symbols ingraved on the the front and back of his hands

Vidina
"Greetings," Jeros said as he walked up, "If I am correct you're looking for the Sachi Scroll, I'd like to join you"

2Tidus!
Denis was standing in a corner hidden by the darkness listening softly. His hand on the handle of his sword.

shadow12
-watches them talk not saying anything seeing if they are freindly or not-

Kaden
Originally posted by Vidina
"Greetings," Jeros said as he walked up, "If I am correct you're looking for the Sachi Scroll, I'd like to join you"

"Kaden: Of course you can join us! This whole group, *gestures towards the people she has been talking to* is going together to find the Sachi Scroll. I think it'd be safer to travel together than to all look by ourselves, right?"

ooc: Oh, yeah, and I'd prefer it if nobody died right off the bat, okay? ^^;

shadow12
-sees that they seem friendly decide to make his presance known-

shadow12
(why would we do that ^^')

Vidina
"thank you, it will be an honour to join you" Jeros said

2Tidus!
Denis wouldn't show himself. He would just follow the group in the shadows unseen. It'll be a huge adventage to him.

Kaden
ooc: Ooh, Denis is being all mysterious. wink And, Shadow12, some people can get weird ideas. ^^;

"Kaden: *to everyone* I think we should get going. If anyone else wants to join us along the way, that would be fine. Which mountain should we go to first? North, South, East, or West?"

2Tidus!
East thought Denis to himself. But he did not dare to speak so the others would see him.

the-unforgiven
when zuke walk, he check the shadows... hmm... ah.. probably nothing..

shadow12
(^^' it the way i like my character wow this almost reminds me of inuyasha)
-walks up behind kaden- i think west

Vidina
"any's fine with me" Jeros said

Kaden
"Kaden: *jumps nearly a foot in the air* Ahhhh!! *turns around* ...Oh... ^^; Sorry, you startled me! Um, would you like to come with us to search for the Sachi Scroll? By the way, my name is Kaden."

shadow12
-tries not to laugh- sorry sure why not and i'm lance

Kaden
"Kaden: ^^ It's a pleasure to meet you. Okay, so far, we have a vote to go to West Mountain. Any other suggestions?"

the-unforgiven
"we go were the wind takes us.. have faith.. "

2Tidus!
"East. There we could go safely through the path of Geront. The west path is inhabiteted by giants. I don't think It'll be that safe" said a dark voice from the corner.

Vidina
"If you're taking suggestions why not?" Jeros asked

feralboy
kelly looks up at the group."maybe the north"

Vidina
"who said that?" Jeros asked, "show yourself!"

Vidina
say I second the north" Jeros said

Kaden
"Kaden: *trying to figure it all out* Let's see, we have one West, one East, and two Norths... ^^; Which way should we go? This is confusing!"

2Tidus!
Denis smirked showing off his right fang. He didn't answer his name. "The north will be too obvious. There are many travelers there wanting to find the scroll. They would try to stop us to get their first"

silvertsume
kaze followed the group in wolf form, stealthily hiding in the shadows. sh e carried the book in her mouth. the golden figure darted through the forest keeping a close watch on them.

Kaden
"Kaden: ^^ I vote for going South because no one has said that yet! *silence as everyone looks at her*"

the-unforgiven
zuke smelled the air.. i said wind... and the wind is blowing to the west..

shadow12
hmmm good point -looks at the shadows-

Vidina
"Why should we trust you, vampire?" Jeros said hand above the hilt of his blade, "North might be the best way"

2Tidus!
"Because I know the land more then you do" said Denis as he came out of the shadows. "And don't pick a fight with me. You don't want to"

silvertsume
kaze shook her head. argueing would never get them anywhere.

Kaden
"Kaden: Um, guys, can we please just pick a direction? *trying to avoid a fight* Besides, if we don't find the Scroll in one direction, we can always go back and try a different one."

feralboy
kelly came out the shadows also."you got a better way"

Vidina
"He might be trying to lead us off the track" Jeros said

the-unforgiven
looking at kaze... "i can emagine, on the look on your face what you are thinking.. and i agree."

2Tidus!
Denis takes out an old map and places it on the table. "Who picks East except me?" he asks pointing at the south way.

Temp3r

Kaden
"Kaden: (All these people are coming out of the shadows! ^^; This is kind of scary! Who knew shadows could hold so many people?) Have we decided which way to go yet?"

ooc: It's all good, "Dai"! smile

shadow12
dude back down i say try his way

shadow12
(lol)

2Tidus!
"Who's way? What are you talking about people!"

Vidina
"this creature of the underworld wants us to get lost!" Jeros said, "I know vampires"

2Tidus!
"And I know paladins! They would slay a Vampire even if the Vampire was not evil for money. We were just like you but got bitten by another Vampire."

silvertsume
kaze peered out at the man. he could not have been talking to her.... sh had her presence well disguised... but he was. no.. she would not do as the rest.. she continued to stay hidden, though a slight growl rose up in her throat.

Kaden
"Kaden: Calm down, everyone. Now, there are four directions: North, South, East, and West. I suggest a simple vote to decide which way we should try first. Is that alright with everyone?"

the-unforgiven
Zuke smiled and looked at kaze.. then pretended not to see her, looking at the others..

feralboy
Kelly sits down."you human always fearing alway judging.and you vamps. always demanding

Vidina
"But what about the Vampire that got them, and the inocents they'll get?" Jeros asked

2Tidus!
"And your any better Tiger scum!?!?" exclaimed Denis.

shadow12
KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!

Kaden
"Kaden: That's ENOUGH! *actually angry for the first time* No more fighting! Let's just pick a direction and get going before it becomes night and we can't travel anymore! Sheesh!"

Vidina
"you're all out to attack humans, it's my job to protect them!" Jeros said

silvertsume
kaze smiled to her self. 'and we the wolves...' she growled quietly. 'bieng killed by all.' she watched the group silently... wishing she could attack them for complaining..

silvertsume
the only one not complaining was the leader and the one who had appearently sensed her...

Vidina
"sorry!" Jeros said

shadow12

silvertsume
kaze looked up at the cloudy sky... it was ging to snow soon so theyd better get moving.

Kaden
"Kaden: I say we go South. That way, I am taking nobody's side by saying so. Can we please go already?"

Temp3r
Walking into the crowded meeting place, Dai heard yelling and shouting coming from one area and decided to check that place out. Upon reaching there he saw various races fighting against each other. Guessing that the whole fight was about the direction in which to travel, Dai sat down on an empty bench (lucky ^_^) and watched as the yelling grew louder and louder.

feralboy
kelly let a raor that could be heard for miles. she was mader than she had every been

2Tidus!
"To where!?! There was no majority yet!"

shadow12
sure whatever

Kaden
"Kaden: Umm... *very scared* P-please calm down... "

the-unforgiven
lets not fight... its not healthy.. look at you.. are we suppose to build a party to endure storms, great enemies and find a scroll noone ever seen before... and here we are.. fighting of what direction..

Kaden
"Kaden: *getting a headache* I don't care which direction we go, I just want to leave soon so we can actually make some progress in our journey!"

feralboy
occ:boy are yall moving fast i can bearly keep up

2Tidus!
"Thats it! You stupid tigers, paladings, wolves, and whoever you are! TO end this debate I vote for the south!"

shadow12
-sighs and stars heading south-

Vidina
"Fine then, as the leader said, we go south! There'd better not be any problems" Jeros said grabbing his sword, "Got it?"

silvertsume
kaze tried to smother a laugh... most of them were pathetic... why cant they be like wolves...? we all live in a harmonious pack.. at least we did..

2Tidus!
"What? Leader! Nobody's the leader! I'm an independent race! I won't follow no leader"

feralboy
"Stupid tiger.I'm a feral you blood suck dummy"

shadow12
-annoyed and walks to Jero with staf out- stop threatening him

Vidina
"yes you will, or you'll answer to me!" Jeros said

2Tidus!
"Then let it be!" said Denis taking out his sword. "I'm not serving under any leader.:"

the-unforgiven
"STOP FIGHTING!!" zuke yelled pushing them aside walking by heading south..

feralboy
"weak. ha. i walk with fire in my heart and respect of 100 lions

Vidina
"Ok then, calm" Jeros said taking a deep breath, "let's go"

shadow12

silvertsume
kaze ran besides the man in front of the group.... she kept hidden but still watched him... fascinating.. it was to see him stand up to many strong fighters, and push them aside.... zuke.. is what someone had called him...

Vidina
"I'm fine now" Jeros said

2Tidus!
Denis sheaded his sword. "But I'm not following any leader." muttered Denis before going to the south.

feralboy
kelly walks south."why am i talking to something dead anyway. is this the way we are going"

the-unforgiven
trying to be calm he went in front so he did not have to see them fight.. he knew he was nearly about to use force to make them quiet.. but they calmed down.. he looked at kaze and smiled.. then looked to the south..

Kaden
"Kaden: *follows* It'll be a miracle if we can find the Scroll and all still be alive by the end of this journey. *already tired, just from all the arguing*"

ooc: I've made a character list thus far, so we can keep track of everyone we have so far.

~Kaden-Kaden (human)
~silvertsume-Kaze (wolf)
~Zatch_Bell-Vash (human)
~the-unforgiven-Zuke (dragon)
~feralboy-Eve (tiger/human)
~Vidina-Jeros (paladin)
~2Tidus!-Denis (Vampire)
~shadow12-Lance (humanlike thing)
~Temp3r-Dai (human???)

Vidina
"yep," Jeros said, "and if you have a problem with the leader, leave!"

Temp3r
If these people ever make up there minds, I'd like to meet them again. Laughing a little, Dai swiftly got up and began walking towards the south mountain.

~You guys talk too fast, I can barely keep up lol.~

feralboy
kelly walked with them her tial swing the hole time

the-unforgiven
occ: We are quite an collection big grin

shadow12
-heads south next to kaden-

Kaden
"Kaden: *walks up to Zuke* Um, your name is Zuke, right? *falls in step beside him*"

ooc: For anyone just joining us, that character list is NOT the be-all-end-all; I was just compiling a list of who we have so far. You can still join us, anytime, if you're reading this and you haven't already! happy

Vidina
OOC: We are
"Well, I'm waiting!" Jeros said

the-unforgiven
"hey kaden.. yes.. zuke.. i just got tired of the arguing.."

feralboy
occ:see it's eve.kelly was her name at frist
"just to let every body know i'm eve"

shadow12
-looks at eve- hello

Kaden
"Kaden: (Finally, someone who can relate to my headache from the fighting!) *to Zuke* Yeah, me too. *smiles* You seem like a really good leader; like the kind of person who's good at taking charge."

silvertsume
kaze tilted her haed and glanced at the two and trotted along, a short distance from them.

feralboy
"hi. "

shadow12
-looks back at kaden then walks ahead of everyone-

Vidina
"I'm over the arguing, but I'll have to watch that vampire carefully, can't be too careful," Jeros said

feralboy
"mmm. i need a kitty nap"

the-unforgiven
"i do, you say.. hmm.. never thought about it.." he said to kaden..

Vidina
"That vampire's trouble, he probably just wants power"

Kaden
"Kaden: ^^ I've been told that I'm a pretty good judge of a person's personality. I knew someone who was a good leader like you, Zuke... *looks down, suddenly sad* ...She was... my best friend... Luna... *feels like she may start crying*"

the-unforgiven
"I guess its because of her you are doing this. with that look i fear she might be dead. im i right" he looked kinda sad at her..

shadow12
-gets bored-

feralboy
eve walks a head."i hope y"all got some type of climing tool"

Temp3r
Feeling a slight tingle on his face, Dai looked up. It was beginning to snow. Opening his hand, Dai began to try and catch as many snow flakes as he could. It had been a childhood hobby of his. Whenever it used to snow, he was always lonely, and to keep himself warm and active, he use to catch as many snowflakes as he could. It also kept him fit because it was much like punching.

Vidina
"You lost someone? We all have, I know, not meaning to offend you"

Kaden
"Kaden: *sniffles and nods* I... I really miss her... I want her back... and... *suddenly, starts to get hopeful again* ...with the Sachi Scroll, I'll be able to bring her back to life!"

silvertsume
a thought suddenly crossed kazes mind. which member of the group would get to use the scroll?

Vidina
"We have similar goals" Jeros said, "I'll protect you, don't worry, she'll come back"

the-unforgiven
"yes.. i know.. but i dont think the scroll with bring mine back.." he said and looked kinda sad.

feralboy
eve looked at snow. "why now. i hate snow"

shadow12
-disappaers in the shadows and reappears behind kaden- how she die

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>