old horror movie title help??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
I am trying to remember a horror movie I saw as a kid. It would probably be from the 70's. All I can really remember is that this guy( I think he was a priest/rabbi) and he was trying to investigate a group of devil worshippers or some cult. I know it had alot of "racy" scenes (for the 70's TV) with girls in skimpy outifits, implied sex, etc. The scene that sticks out the most and might help somebody else remember this movie is the ending: The hero guys gets drugged/poisened by this girl he thought was "good" but she ended up being part of the devil worshippers/cult and it puts him in a coma like state(he cant move but can still see) and they put him in this grave and these hot girls start dancing and jumping over his grave(he can see them from the bottom of his grave) while they others start dumping dirt on him.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else? I know I saw it. The hero guy had dark hair and a full beard.

Omegaman
35 views and no one has any ideas???

Gaetane
nofreakinclue, sorry! laughing out loud

shaber
Did it include Christopher Lee in the cast?

bluesfan
NOT SURE BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE SATAN'S CHEERLEADERS 1977 STARING JOHN IRELAND, JACK KRUSCHEN, AND JOHN CARRADINE
HOPE THIS HELPS

Omegaman
Thanks for the responses! But :

No- Christopher Lee was not in it. No real big stars that I can remember

Im sorry but its not that movie..."cheerleaders" with John Saxon, I would have remembered him.

This is bad... I am a real big movie fan and really know my movie trivia so this is embrassing for me !! I just cant think of the name of this movie!!

papabeard
Maybe The Devils by Ken Russell, are there crazy nuns in it?

Omegaman
No thats not it either. SOunds pretty good but not it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.