Acid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
Today men on acid realize that all matter is mearly energy condenced to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness expeirencing itself subjectivly. Theres no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselfes. Heres Tom with the weather

hahahahahaha....i found that in some tool song.....aint it sweet

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
Today men on acid realize that all matter is mearly energy condenced to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness expeirencing itself subjectivly. Theres no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselfes. Heres Tom with the weather

hahahahahaha....i found that in some tool song.....aint it sweet laughing

Deano
We are Multidimensional, Infinite Consciousness. At that level there is not even a "we," but one gigantic "I." What is there to fear? What is there to run away from?

JLred
I like Killer Denis's avatar.........

eggmayo
Why the hell hasn't anyone started an official KMC stoner convention yet, so we can all be rounded up and arrested easier?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by eggmayo
Why the hell hasn't anyone started an official KMC stoner convention yet, so we can all be rounded up and arrested easier?

lack of money maybe

eggmayo
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
lack of money maybe
Online, silleh. I don't think I'd go meet a bunch of stoner's from an internet forum. laughing

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud

awww.....u break my heart saying that

eggmayo
Hell. I probably would if it was in my home town.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by eggmayo
Hell. I probably would if it was in my home town.

yeah i'm sure there are plenty of stoners in your town big grin

eggmayo
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
yeah i'm sure there are plenty of stoners in your town big grin
Only about 50 that I hang with erm

DeRFmAn
yeah that tool song is awesome.

I would have to say that acid is my favorite of all the drugs I've tried. Shrooms are okay but I like the trip you get from acid better.

Big Evil
I act and think the way I do and have never touched a substance of anykind in my entire life.

So that's why I don't do it. I'd be like the Super Shredder of mental cases if I did..

DeRFmAn
I just did it for the simple fact, I wanted to know what it was like....I just like the way it makes me feel and the way it changed how I thought. I don't know if I'd do it again, but it was my fav a few years ago.

The Tired Hiker
I once lost my car keys at a PRIMUS concert on LSD. I thought the world ended. I had to take a hundred mile round trip cab ride home to get my spare. The cab driver was from Pakistan and taught me how to make hash by burying marijuana in a goat carcass. True story.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god

hahahahahaha....i found that in some tool song.....aint it sweet

laughing out loud My friend Justin and I said that over the intercom on a radio show we were doing for Tech Lab

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.