force disturbance error!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx
I early realized that Palpatine could in fact be darth Sidious. Later on i knew.....with the help of other fellows who thought the same.
But why didn't anyone sence him?
Qui Gon....or Obi. According to the wise jedi concillor Yoda :" Hard to see the dark side is". But that's to unclear.
The same question could be on why couldn't Vader sence Leia.
I hope this question isn't already asked

Edna Witch
Hmmmm not exactly trivia. Moving this to the ep IV-VI,I forum.

Ushgarak
It;s not really unclear nopw, is it? The Dark Side is difficult to spot.

Besides, I think you assume too much of force sensing, What do you expect that Vader should have been able to sense in Leia?

Dexx
Qui Gon and Obi senced anakin since they landed on tatooine, even if the boy was not trained in the jedi arts. So why wouldn't Vader sence Leia, She's his daughter.
I guess that ep. 2 will answer my question about darth sidious.

yerssot
errr... OB1 DIDN'T sensed Anakin, QGJ DIDN'T sense Anakin, he knew he was "special", thanks to that quick reflex and the midichlorian count he knew it all

Ushgarak
Indeed. What makes you think they sensed Anakin?

Again, you are overestimating qhat these people can sense.

Dexx
Don't u remember when the Nubian landed on Tatooine?
Qui Gon said: " Be weary! I feel a disturbance in the force."
And Obi replied: " I feel it also master"
This disturbance in the force must have been Anakin
It couldn't have been Darth Maul
maul was encountered after that too....but without the jedi feeling him.
even though they senced him...they didn't know it's him. (Anakin)
It's not quite like between immortals.

Ushgarak
That's the Phantom Menace they are sensing, the general danger to the galaxy.

It is NOT Anakin they sensed there, unless you also think Obi-Wan was sensing Anakin when he had similar misgivings at the start of the film.

yerssot
yup, they basicly sense something is all wrong not that they specificly sense someone, a boy...

Dexx
it's not that simple.
At the beggining of the film , obi's missgivings were corrected by Qui Gon. When they landed they both senced it. I still think that what they senced was Anakin....the chosen one, the one that will bring ballance. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
But then, as you say, it makes absolutely no sense that Vader could not sense Leia, or that no-one could sense Palpatine. You present this as an error; it is not, because you have fallously assumed that you can sense force people just like that.

Qui-Gon did not correct Obi-Wan, he simply told him to focus on the present.

At no point were they sensing anyone specific.

Dexx
I didn't mean the "error" xept as a joke. That was the first thing that came to me. Unimportant. However, Vader not sencing LEia, well that may very well be a script "error" cause it really can't be explained. There are a few ilogic answers is SW for there are a few ilogic questions. What's the little ladder on luke's x wing starfighter for? Answer that wink

Ushgarak
It's not a script error in the slightest unless you provide a reason as to why he should have been able to sense anything from Leia.

As the fact that he didn't sense anything is canonical, your thinking must be in error.

yerssot
that ladder is to climb on his X-wing, I take...

Dexx
i think u'r taking it to seriously. What do u mean why Vader should have been able to sence Leia....she's only his daughter!.....even though she's not trained in the jedi arts.

Ushgarak
So what if she is his daughter? Should he have a magical daughter sense?

Dexx
yup....i'm talking about darth pixie fairy and sons.
darth lolly pop and his magical daughters.

yerssot
and you all call me wacko roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Good job Vader had a happy ending circuit installed as well, or there could have been a lot of trouble...

Dexx
i never said i wasn't a wacko smile

yerssot
my waffle! as long as you know, I'm the one and only official one!!! eek!

Dexx
well, the unofficial is as good as the next one

yerssot
but ... but... that's not fair!

Dexx
ok...boyos.....if usa bein' wackos, wata mesa bein' ?

yerssot
according to your non-color title: member big grin

Dexx
big grin by the way........i understand the junior member...the member...the senior member...but what's with all the other titles. Do u get to write 'em youself later...or what?

yerssot
I don't know it exactly, you need to stay here for 7 days, or have 25 posts in order to change it in in your user cp

Dexx
7 days huh?........well, the posts, i have. Let's see....nope not yet 7 days.

yerssot
PM Raz if you want to know for sure, he's the big giant head here

LanceWindu
Well Dexx, you should be able to change it now. Just go to User CP, then click on Edit Profile, then scroll down til you get to Custom User Text. Enter what you want. Then all you have to do it click Submit Modifications. You're all set.

From the User CP you can then go to Edit Options and you can fully customize your experience here at KMC.

Dexx
i can't find the custom user text option

yerssot
user cp (blue botton at the top)->Edit Profile->Custom User Text->type something in it->Submit Modifications

Dexx
user cp ( blue button at the top )-> Edit profile -> can't find custom user text 'cause it isn't there -> can't tipe something 'cause i don't have where to tipe. ->no modifications made. confused

yerssot
wait a few days and then try again

Dexx
yup....no other choice......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.