Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
For all you people who thought Cin Drallig was not in Episode Three, he was. In a holocron.

And what is Cin Drallig backwards?

gillard niC

Switch it around and put a "K" at the end of "Nic" and you have Nick Gillard, the head Lightsaber Form trainer/ Head Stunt Co-ordinator.

darth-yoda
i kne that he was in the hologram and why he was there but not the name thing cool gd work

Mist
umm...yeah....that was old old old news like back in.....hell i forget its been too long....any moron knew it was NG, no wait......any moron wouldnt have known it was NG.

(security footage, not a holocron wink )

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Mist
umm...yeah....that was old old old news like back in.....hell i forget its been too long....any moron knew it was NG, no wait......any moron wouldnt have known it was NG.

(security footage, not a holocron wink )

I stopped reading at "its".

Wickerman
was there anyone here that DIDN'T know that?

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by LordSorgo
For all you people who thought Cin Drallig was not in Episode Three, he was. In a holocron.

And what is Cin Drallig backwards?

gillard niC

Switch it around and put a "K" at the end of "Nic" and you have Nick Gillard, the head Lightsaber Form trainer/ Head Stunt Co-ordinator.
His name is actually Nic without a K.

starwarsfreak34
i knew it was nic without a k and i also knew about his name and thats why his character was also the master of lightsaber working in the EU

Xanatos
Originally posted by Wickerman
was there anyone here that DIDN'T know that?

~wickerman~

embarrasment *raises hand*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.