Xbox GTA San Andreas disc problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cal31
Hey, I'm just wondering if anybody else who has GTA San Andreas for Xbox has had a problem with their discs not working. I've returned it twice now for a new disc, but everytime, I put the disc in, it starts up fine until it gets to the screen where it says press start. I press start, then it hesitates awhile, until a screen saying, "The disc your trying to play is either dirty or damaged." I don't know what to do, so any help would greatly be appreciated.

The Ones
if only i had an x-box to help you

cal31
Lol, thanks.

SaTsuJiN
Keep returning it.. its not your fault they're making defective crap

cal31
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Keep returning it.. its not your fault they're making defective crap Yeah, I probably will, but I'm wondering if it is the disc or the Xbox, but if it is the Xbox, why does it load up fine but then not play it once it gets to the main menu? I'll just keep trying new discs and see if anything changes.

WindDancer
No problems here with my copy of GTA San Andreas. Keep returning it.

Royal Knight
it reminds me of the Vice City for XBOX with that bug...where the sounds stop happening

cal31
I returned it again and this one finally works. I just can't believe that I could get that many bad discs in a row, and they were all from different places, just my luck I guess.

thundercracker
is it any differant to the ps2 version i heard somewhere it is?

JToTheP
No, just shorter loads, & better graphics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.