hey hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

splintercell
my friend is a retard hes wiggle whatever it is so ive been here for like a month or 2 so yea whts up!!!!!!! Happy Dance

TMACalicious
welcome

exorcistlover
heya i have been on dis website 4 nearly a month! hey!

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

ickeris2003
wuz ^, welcome to kmc world and enjoy

splintercell
DUDE IVE BEEN HERE SINCE LIKE FEB IM NOT A NOOB SO DONT SAY WLECOME SAY WHAT IS UP CUZ IM NOT A NOOB DAMN IT

dark1365
Originally posted by splintercell
my friend is a retard hes wiggle whatever it is so ive been here for like a month or 2 so yea whts up!!!!!!! Happy Dance
Nice newb talk.

TMACalicious
Yeah, sure. Then why does it say "Registered: May 2005" underneath your name? stick out tongue

splintercell
THATS MY NEW ONE I HAD AN OLD ONE SO TECHNALLY I HAVE BEEN

splintercell
im ****ing say this one more goddamn time im not a ****ing noob u ****ing cock suckers!

splintercell
YEA YOUR TOO SCARED TO POST ARENT YOU!

TMACalicious
chill out man

and i ain't too scared to post, i just don't see much point in wasting time with ppl like you, that's all smile

TMACalicious
oh, and welcome to KMC stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
lol

splintercell
YOUR PISSIN ME OFF

TMACalicious
I think a few of us in this thread have achieved that already, altho we had no intention of it. Just a few friendly welcomes and you took it the wrong way, buddy. Your fault, not our's or mine.

splintercell
POO ON U

TMACalicious
Errrr, yes, ok.... Whatever floats your boat.

splintercell
HEY BTW HAVE U SEEN THE NEW BATMAN YET? I HAVENT I HEARD IT BE GOOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.