Morning Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Love it or hate it.

The pic is not what I mean big grin

Ladyluck
hahaha

dark1365
no expression

ApolloX
Whatsa morning horn?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Love it or hate it.

love it ..shifty...

whirlysplat
good girl big grinOriginally posted by Uneeklyconfused
love it ..shifty...

Uneeklyconfused
good girl big grin

do i get my prize now ...youpi....?

whirlysplat
smokin'

Morbid4Daniel
Love it or hate it.

Pretty french horn! My friend Charlotte used to play FH in Band a few years ago.

Uneeklyconfused
smokin'

huh...

Pandemoniac
Eaassy like sundaymorning

ApolloX
I used to play the saxaphone.erm

Morbid4Daniel
So did I, ApolloX. Its in my room collecting dust. I first started out playing Trombone, switched to Percussion instruments, then went to high school and went to the saxophone, and then back to trombone...Im not in band anymore.

D-Double
I'm in the middle about it... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/1/confused06.gif

It's like a big buddy who wakes me up every morning... smile

... but I usually roll over and nearly hurt myself... sad

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by D-Double
I'm in the middle about it... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/1/confused06.gif

It's like a big buddy who wakes me up every the morning... smile

... but I usually roll over and nearly hurt myself... sad

laughing........

Big Evil
I never get one when I wakeup.. ever..

However I do get one whenever I put on a pair of jeans, figure that one out..

ApolloX
I used to play piano than i quit. Than i started saxaphone in 5th grade. After i quit that i switched back to piano and also did the viola. After one year of piano i quit than after two years of viola i quit that. Now im gonna start choir and maybe guitar.

Morbid4Daniel
I have a keyboard..And when I get the chance..or should I say GOT, since schools out..Id play piano. Im pretty good at it.
All my friends play guitar. I want a guitar....erm

ApolloX
Cool, im thinking of starting guitar... I want something to do over the summer and i want to get good at an intstrament.

Morbid4Daniel
Acoustic, Electric, or Bass? Or do you know/care?

Yeah, a guitar is a good insrument to get stick out tongue I dont think I could ever learn to play it though. My uncles are singers so they could probably teach me, they've tutored my friend before..

ApolloX
Probly accoustic to start. Than later on maybe electric...

Morbid4Daniel
Nice! Yeah we have a guitar club at school and there everyone comes in, with their guitars. I dont have that much money mad lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.