episode 3 in third place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leowyatt
here's the top movies

1. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
2. Madagascar
3. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
4. The Longest Yard
5. The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D
6. Cinderella Man
7. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
8. The Honeymooners
9. Monster-in-Law
10. High Tension
starwars is #3

Neo_Version 7
Thank you for that update.

DeVi| D0do
Mr & Mrs Smith isn't great...

tpaquin
Batman is, though. So, say goodbye to all of those movies for a while.

By the way, we have a box office thread on this.

jerlark386
Madagascar beats star wars. lol!

HAROLD
THERE IS ALREADY A 'REVENGE OF THE SITH AT THE BOX OFFICE' THREAD.

leowyatt
must of missed it sorry

Dude Vader
You should be telling everyone on the Mr & Mrs Smith forum. Or find the Madagascar one!

laughing

ickeris2003
mr and mrs smith isnt that bad , angelina jolie is hot. But STAR WARS KICKS BUTT beer

JediStang
Oh boo f@$(!N hoo! Star Wars stopped making hundreds of millions of dollars in one of it's many media outputs. Get over it. Madagascar will fall, so will Mr and Mrs Smith. Batman will beat ROTS for a few weeks then ROTS and Batman will battle for the top spot the rest of the summer.

EHmasterJedi
and War of the Worlds? lol i wonder how that will far

vader519
Nothing will topple ROTS. It has made so much money, and it still is making money. Batman only made $15.1 million yesterday, and it will make more this weekend.

LordSorgo
I hear episode III brokes records on it's midnight premieres.

Ani's Girl
I went to see III on Sunday and it was sold out (had to buy a later showing ticket). Must have been the Father's Day poster promotion. Loved that, picked up a couple of them....

WHO'S YOUR DADDY???

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by ickeris2003
mr and mrs smith isnt that bad , angelina jolie is hot. But STAR WARS KICKS BUTT beer
Ya, she's hot..... but Jessica Simpson is WAY HOTTER. I can't wait to see her in Dukes of Hazard,

Lord Tyrant
yo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.