Skaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zrockerchick
Listen, I am a skater/punk and just recently moved near the Pittsburgh area and just want to send out a holla to all of my skate/chick/rock/punk peoples in the area!

jaden101
mmm..kaaayyy

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by zrockerchick
Listen, I am a skater/punk and just recently moved near the Pittsburgh area and just want to send out a holla to all of my skate/chick/rock/punk peoples in the area!

Do you smoke haze?
big grin

Morbid4Daniel
I have the etnies and the sk8board, but no skills what so ever stick out tongue

Freaky Zeeky
Bikes are better.

KidRock

I hate your type. No offense though. Enjoy your stay.

Freaky Zeeky
laughing out loud

PINBALL
This is a stupid and pointless thread

Big Evil
From what I understand all sk8t3rs do the following..

Listen to Green Day..
Cut themselves..
Hate Bush..
Watch way too much MTV..

Wow, sure sticking it to the man by not comforming arn't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zatch_Bell
I am not a chick and I don't live near there but I use to be a skater.

Big Evil
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
I am not a chick and I don't live near there but I use to be a skater.
What'd you do? Bust your head on the pavement trying to be like Tony Hawk and it knocked some sense into you?

KidRock
Originally posted by Big Evil

Listen to Green Day..
Cut themselves..
Hate Bush..
Watch way too much MTV..

Wow, sure sticking it to the man by not comforming arn't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You forgot, smoke weed all day and drop out of school.

Zatch_Bell
no I boke my nose doing a kickflip over a rail and smacked my face on the pavement.

Freaky Zeeky

Listen to Green Day..
Cut themselves..
Hate Bush..
Watch way too much MTV..

yes And listen to Avril Lavign and other stupidness yes

Big Evil
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
I thought I coverd that what with the Green Day..

Freaky Zeeky

Oh, my bad.

Freaky Zeeky
Here is a list groups almost every one hates.

1)Goths

2)Punks/skaters

3)Emos

If you have any more please write it. smile

RedAlertv2
People like you

Big Evil
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
People like you
Agreed.

RedAlertv2
Actually, it was a joke. I didnt mean anything by it

RedAlertv2

I was just in the Music forum and saw that you listen to Simple Plan. Your a hardcore punk, alright

PINBALL
At my school i dont know of anyone who hates skaters and Green Day is good

Bardock42
I listen to rock...I don't consider myself a skater and/or punk .... nor do I live in Pittsburgh......so....nothing we can talk aboot...really.....

Neo_Version 7
I'm a poser for life, homie!

I can actually kick-flip though.

Filth
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I'm a poser for life, homie!

I can actually kick-flip though.

Sure you can....

I am a master at falling of on a skateboard laughing

botankus

I am a Steelers fan;

How come they don't get a "holla?"

Furious Angel

i'm just not going to comment on thatno expression

ChickinMeat

1)Chavs

2)Goths

3)Emos

If you have any more please write it. smile

Fixed.

I havent met anyone who hates skaters, unless there a chav, then they hate most things.

PVS
just want to send out a holla to all of my skate/chick/rock/punk peoples in the area!

what is this f***ing TRL? you made a thread to send shout outs? are you going to start making hand signals now?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/krillb10base.jpg
REPRESENT!!!!

botankus
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
I havent met anyone who hates skaters, unless there a chav, then they hate most things.

WTF is a chav? Is that an ethnic term?

IceWithin
Originally posted by PVS
what is this f***ing TRL? you made a thread to send shout outs? are you going to start making hand signals now?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/krillb10base.jpg
REPRESENT!!!!

hysterical

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
People like you

yes

botankus
Originally posted by botankus
WTF is a chav? Is that an ethnic term?

And thank you to all for providing an answer to this.

Rob Owns You

Your a skater punk? You listen to shitty bands like simple plan that whine about every last thing in their life? You want to send out a holla to all your skate/chick/rock/punk people in the area? * does analyzing * Oooo good news, the statistics say.... GET A F*CKING LIFE

Freaky Zeeky
What is a chav? A chavity?
confused

SlipknoT

1)Goths

2)Punks/skaters

3)Emos

If you have any more please write it. smile You Forgot the worst, only rivled by Emo's, Jocks/Preps

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You Forgot the worst, only rivled by Emo's, Jocks/Preps

Sorry for asking, but what is prep?
embarrasment

periera

No. Most real punks don't listen to Avril Lavigne. Only poser pop punks and 12 year old girls do.

periera

Avril and Green Day don't even belong in the same category. Avril's a ****ing fad, Green Day have been around for over a decade now thus making them not a fad.

Darth Revan
Sorry for asking, but what is prep?
embarrasment

First definition is the best:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=prep&r=f

For whoever asked about chavs (2nd definition if it doesn't go there automatically):

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav&r=f

KidRock
Prep is a term used by skaters who like to try and make fun of better looking, more athletic, and successful people.

Darth Revan
Err, no, actually. People have been saying "prep" before skaters even existed.

KidRock
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Err, no, actually. People have been saying "prep" before skaters even existed.

Before skaters even EXISTED, you say? roll eyes (sarcastic)

periera
Originally posted by KidRock
Prep is a term used by skaters who like to try and make fun of better looking, more athletic, and successful people.

roll eyes (sarcastic) spoken like a true prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The good thing about most preps (that I grew up with, anyway) is that once they leave high school and try college, they realize that they really aren't as great as they thought they were, because most of the people in college either don't know who they are/don't give a shit. Plus, by that time most people really don't care what brand of clothes you wear or how much money mommy and daddy make, so most of the preps are left to their own intellect and devices to survive, and they tend to fail miserably. Honestly, of all the preps that I knew of back in high school, I know of one that actually is still in college. The rest dropped out, failed and got kicked out, or never even tried. Then there's those that got knocked up (or knocked someone up) and had to start a family right away. Then there's the preppy drug addicts.

Who says there's no such thing as karma?

Not that I want these people to fail or anything, but after people have made your life hell for years on end, it's kinda nice to be able to see that they get what they deserve.

Bardock42
Well at least they make it to college...

periera
Or they just wave when they drive past it.....

KidRock
Originally posted by periera
roll eyes (sarcastic) spoken like a true prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The good thing about most preps (that I grew up with, anyway) is that once they leave high school and try college, they realize that they really aren't as great as they thought they were, because most of the people in college either don't know who they are/don't give a shit. Plus, by that time most people really don't care what brand of clothes you wear or how much money mommy and daddy make, so most of the preps are left to their own intellect and devices to survive, and they tend to fail miserably. Honestly, of all the preps that I knew of back in high school, I know of one that actually is still in college. The rest dropped out, failed and got kicked out, or never even tried. Then there's those that got knocked up (or knocked someone up) and had to start a family right away. Then there's the preppy drug addicts.

Who says there's no such thing as karma?

Not that I want these people to fail or anything, but after people have made your life hell for years on end, it's kinda nice to be able to see that they get what they deserve.

Out of all the skaters are know.. I think maybe ONE will even make it to college.

Freaky Zeeky
First definition is the best:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=prep&r=f

For whoever asked about chavs (2nd definition if it doesn't go there automatically):

So perps are teen who go to prep school(in the East coast) and play sports, and hate other groups..?

Darth Revan
Originally posted by KidRock
Before skaters even EXISTED, you say? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, actually. People used the term prep back in the 50's and 60's, before skaters existed in the sense they do now. Obviously people had skateboards back then, but there were no skaters, as in, long hair, baggy pants, annoying "rebellious" attitude, etc until the 70's. Smartypants. smile

Prep has taken on a different meaning as the classically "cool" kids, when it once meant kids whose parents were rich and sent them to private school.

botankus

I did. Now that I know what they are, I'll kindly salute them by their proper terminology before I beat them outside of McDonald's. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.