Wow! And I mean really wow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to the front of the building, where the legendary Anoushka has recently removed herself from hiding... But for how long? ninja

HI JITHRA! happybday

Ladyluck
err...

ApolloX
Whos Anoushka ?

Darth Revan
Damn noobs *shakes fist*

Anoushka
laughing out loud i'm touched Nivek happy

i came on at this ungodly hour cuz i couldn't sleep...band concert tonight,solos,not enough practice...haha...

where're all the familiar faces??????

Darth Revan
They all died sad

J/K, I dunno where everybody is. Good luck with that concert, I had a stoopid orchestra audition yesterday. Same thing with the not practicing erm

Anoushka
this place sure has died...
we have to set a revival party man!!!!!!the old gang,up again,atleast for one night (or day depending on the time zone heh)

Darth Revan
It's 5:30 PM here smile

Not that this has anything to do with anything

But yes. That would be good, the revival party thing big grin

Anoushka
830am here smile haha.gotta leave soon for today,but i'll be on more often this week,it's the hols happy

alright!!!honey,i'm counting on you to spread the word while i get swept away (again embarrasment ) into the world of glam concert halls and cool solos on my timpani!! laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Yayayy!!

??

Lana
....people who don't know who Anoushka is....no

Darth Revan
*shakes head with Alana* sad

PrinceofBlades
happy b-lated bday, sorry for the lateness sad

PINBALL
????????

PrinceofBlades
^hey just nod and smile yes

Darth Revan
Whose birthday is it? confused

Clovie
Originally posted by Anoushka

i came on at this ungodly hour cuz i couldn't sleep...band concert tonight,solos,not enough practice...haha...

where're all the familiar faces?????? I remember you!!!!!!!!!!! but i doubt you remember me confused

Korri
Heya Jithra!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Anoushka

where're all the familiar faces??????

eek! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Korri
Calm Miss Bitchiness

§P0oONY
Howdy Anoushka, nice to meet ya! wavey

Anoushka
okay,you know what,it's 9pm here,and i'm SICK of NOT seeing all the people i wanna see cuz of the time difference.

I'M STAYING PUT UNTIL SOMEONE I KNOW COMES ONLINE!!!!

and Milla,you owe me a long letter in reply to the one i sent you love

Anoushka
Originally posted by Clovie
I remember you!!!!!!!!!!! but i doubt you remember me confused

how can i not remember my fellow anne rice fans smile

Korri
Still Drumming sweetie? wink

Anoushka
eek! finally!!!!!

my dear korri how've you been??where the heck is everyone sad

yes i'm still drumming and won't stop til my arms are cut off smile

Korri
Im Great Hun Bun,

Everyone seems to have disintegrated, its a shame really.

Im glad to hear it!

Anoushka
that's it.

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO I MISS SO MUCH!!!GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND SAAAAYYYYYY SOMETHING!!!!

cry before i die a very lonely death

Korri
I agree with you Jithra i really do.

Anoushka
*sniff* finally.

what happened to all the days we used to stay on the entire day.....

i feel like having a funeral.

oh hey,who amongst the usual gang live around london,d'ya know?

Anna85
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to the front of the building, where the legendary Anoushka has recently removed herself from hiding... But for how long? ninja

HI JITHRA! happybday

stick out tongue
i think that i remember...

Korri
Yeah i miss those days too sweetie,

Spencula lives in London i think.

Anoushka
what's up with your life now?

the only big news i have about mine is that i requested to stay back a year in college...remember how i used to groan about wanting to do english literature?well,i went ahead with it -grin-

anna,eh?i'm sorry if i don't remember you cuz a) i obviously have been neglecting this place and b) i've the memory of a goldfish smile

Korri
Acht not alot, i have just finished my Higher Exams and i started 6th year (final year yay!) a couple of weeks ago, its all good im doing music again this year which absolutley r0x0rz, art & history and thats it smile.

Wow thats great, im really happy you got to do the stuff you wanted to, i personally cant stand english, i hope i have passed with a good grade this year otherwise i will have to do it agsin this year argh!.

Anyways thats about it smile.

Anoushka
i agree!!!
what would we do without music man!smokin' those music people they're cool dudes now,'eh? happy

jithra has gotten into the bad habit of speaking of herself in the third person.blame her influences.

Korri
Haha, i do it all the time to, its scares the hell out of people.

There is no world without music.

Anoushka
hell yeah.
i just realised my sig is waaaaayyyy outdated......

i've nothing for a new one sad

Korri
I'll make you one big grin.

Anoushka
yes,do!!!

anything at all happy anyth but this horrible one heh.painful memories.

Korri
Sorry i couldnt resist droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.