Which Anime you don't like and would like to change it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2Tidus!
Some Anime you just hate or don't like? Say their name's here! And after that tell why you don't like them and what would you change in them.

sai12
Okay, what if I don't hate it?

Fruits Basket=CRAPPY ENDING!

I would seriously have that anime go more in depth. It really just left us hanging. That was a very bad ending.

I'll think of more....

TrAnCeDuO
Hellsing-such a terrible ending..alot of things werent left out.

silvertsume
i didnt really lyke fma's ending.. but thats juzt me... ... lol.. sry.. this is gonna turn ino a crappy ending thread..

BENITO
Digimon and Yu-gi-oh oh and Cardcaptors

EvilCap America
DBZ-Kill the Goku pandering ending and not although the birth of the GT abomination

Gravge of the fireflies-Yeah i know its meant to be sad and heartbreaking but i cant stand that kind of thing.Id have like....umm....Superman and Sailor Moon show and magically make everything better for everyone.Its completely improbable so i guess id throw the Tick in so it suddenly makes sense.SPOON!

EVA-Id make Haruko show up and bash everyone with her guitar for not being as cool as her series

Slayers-Can Zelgadis be human YET?

Cowboy Bebop-Ok Spike still dies all cool but id like to see what happens with Faye

Card Captor Sakura-Have a special DVD alternate ending where she ends up with Tomoyo instead big grin

soundtrack
i dont 'hate' these shows, they would just be a whole hell of a lot better if they would take out the goofing around shit.

-sailormoon
-gravitation (i DO NOT hate this show! i just wished they would calm suichi down a bit)

EvilCap America
After reading Soundtracks post i think i should say that i dont hate the animes i listed thoughs were just particular negatives id like to correct

CorderaMitchell
DBZ-should have had a less predictable ending, and shut up on the blabbering.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
DBZ-should have had a less predictable ending, and shut up on the blabbering.

The ending wasent predictable.Not because it was particularly good mind you but because AT was making it up as he went along which is why its so erratic.Its also important to remember that the Spirit Bomb was 0/2 in the series so far was last used ineffectively against 50% power Frieza and wasent even a factor in the Cell saga.The fact that it worked iat all was a plothole and even if it DIDNT Gohan or Gotenks were still sitting on the sidelines and were several times stronger than Kid Buu

Flame Alchemist
I have to agree with sai12 Fruit Basket was a level 10 on my list until I saw the ending that brought it down to a level 9....9!!!

CorderaMitchell
Well, i was wrong, try DBZGT, that was more predictable of an ending.

Flame Alchemist
I hate predictable endings.

FullMetalLover1
I dont ke one piece bcuz of the voices

faradayslaw
Dragonball GT, it never should have happened...

sai12
Samurai Girl Real Bout High School

That is something they should have left as a manga alone...

grey fox
gt is a abomination to the dragoball/z franchise

Daisuke_Niwa
Inuyasha. I was kind of upset with the way it endded. -_-

tacobueno
all anime is freakin for phags

tacobueno
biatch

tacobueno
Happy Dance i rock you nerds all suck !

sai12
Originally posted by tacobueno
Happy Dance i rock you nerds all suck !

Now that is definitely not necessary....You hurt my feelings *mock crying*

keiji
shows i don't hate, just want to change......
sailor moon (stop with the ditziness!)
yugioh (just end it already!!!!!)
pokemon (should have stopped after first version.
digimon (all the characters are basically the same, replicated from the original!)

shows i really dislike....
anything that doesn't end........
anything that is really ditzy all the way through......not a moment of seriousness.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Daisuke_Niwa
Inuyasha. I was kind of upset with the way it endded. -_- ..How did it end? I didn't see..

sai12
Just thought I'd move this back up...since people are getting interested in it again!! Cuz we got so many great ideas up here.....

riku harada
i can't think of one now, but i just had one.....

sai12
How about that ending to Cowboy Bebop? That kinda sucked...need to fix that. Also add more character info during the series...*nod nod*

Oh and DESTROY Samurai X: Reflection!!! That was terrible to watch. I remember watching it and being very depressed...that is NOT HOW I WANNA SEE Kenshin die!! *weeps*

mangafreack
u fools fruit basket rools mad

mangafreack
go fruit basket
eek!

Trigun King
I'd have to say fooly cooly.

The show rock's and everything but they should have made more of episodes.

sai12
I'm sure the manga of Fruits Basket is fine...and I can't wait to read more. Then anime is awesome...till the end. The ending on Fruits Basket didn't really solve anything. Its like..wow uh..they came home? And..and?

Ahh My Goddess, that one seemed to drop off a cliff. I don't think it was finished right. *shrug* Well, at least we know there is something more coming for that. This fall I believe (Sept?) Oh My Goddess TV is heading our way wink So maybe that will resolve all that stuff that the other one just dropped.

I know this is kinda stupid...but I think .hack//SIGN could have been continued. I would have liked to see more of the players after the Twilight incident. See how they were doing and stuff....I dunno, lets go a bit more into the real world scenes. That was fun...But I think .hack//SIGN was awesome! This is only shelfish desire speaking for more :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.