hi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

racashath
hi i just joined this place and i`m ready to tell you about my characters and their adventures.
first character

name:nia
hero name:titans ghost
powers:all the powers of the teen titans including terra
she can predict the future in visions look in the to the past
and talk to souls

bio
at the age of 7 nia`s father died from a heartattack.a year later an odd explosion errupted at her home emitting harmfull fumes oddly giving nia, her mother, her two brothers, ( zeroni, and eliet ) super powers. since her mothers body went in shock, causing her body to be weak.
for some reason an evil soul came and possesed the mom`s body, somehow sending the original soul out. with no place to go the mom`s soul went into nia`s body. nia wanderd around untill she heard about the Hive where she learned how to control her powers and use all of them at the same time. she became best friends with Jinx, but jinx always had to go somewhere and nia couldn`t go with. she found out
that jinx did bad things that the headmaster told them to do. she left the hive, feeling betrayed by someone she looked up to. she decidedtobe a super hero and evetually met the teen titans and joined the crime fighting teens.

TMACalicious
Hi, welcome to KMC forums! Happy Dance

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Check out the RPG section but don' t forget to read the notes at the top of the section wink

exorcistlover
heya im new too! welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

ickeris2003
Hey welcome new members and enjoy!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.