movies you just dont get

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluesfan
i just watched the movie trauma and i didnt get it either it was out there or i was having a brain fart anyway it was a british film so any of you out there can you explain it
and while your at it list any movies you just didnt get lets see how many there are

jnr hiphop
Ocean's Twelve. I'm sure heaps or maybe most of its viewers did get it. But I just couldnt make it out. no

DeVi| D0do
Donnie Darko - I keep thinking I've figured it out, but then realise I'm wrong... I still love it though.

travesty87
I didn't get Ocean's Twelve either. And Vanilla Sky.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I agree I didn't get Vanilla Sky I was like blink I thought I did but I'm not sure....I couldn't explain it to any one at all though!

T.M
i watched the 2nd half of A.I and didnt get it no

still aint watched the first half mind lol

IceWithin
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Donnie Darko - I keep thinking I've figured it out, but then realise I'm wrong... I still love it though.

how can u not get donnie darko??

Originally posted by T.M
i watched the 2nd half of A.I and didnt get it no

still aint watched the first half mind lol

whats so weird about A.I??

Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I agree I didn't get Vanilla Sky I was like blink I thought I did but I'm not sure....I couldn't explain it to any one at all though!

the movie is weird, but i understood it erm

T.M
dunno Jude Law's character annoyed me so i couldnt get into the film tidy (what i saw)

and i only seen the last half maybe less

prob have to watch it again yes

ickeris2003
vanilla sky was very confusing for me but I had to watch donnie darko like two times in order to get it, great movie though

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
Napolen Dinamite. (( i dont think i spelled i right )) I had no plot. funny, but it didnt make much sense.

bluesfan
I do agree Donnie Darko is a confussing movie but a great one, i have watched it two or three times, very weird. as for vainalla sky well that was just dumb i didn't get it either, not much of a plot. Ocean's twelve well they should have just stuck to just making one, to high tec and complicated for me. I watched Alone in the Dark about a week ago and wasn't really that empressed, it was a little out there, one of those movies that makes you go uh?

djois
Mulholland drive, seen it about 6 times. read articles about it and still some stuff just seem so random

DineshD
u have to watch Oceans 12 twice to really get it in my opinion.

MetallicaT
city of lost children...god that movie was ****ed up

cameron666
White Noise

Wickerman
WTF is so difficult to understand about Vanilla Sky? What the f**k?

You even get a full explanation from the Tech Support guy at the end of the movie for Christ's sake What the f**k?

~wickerman~

SleaterKinney32
Definitely Donnie Darko and Mulholland Drive.

tabby999
Originally posted by Wickerman
WTF is so difficult to understand about Vanilla Sky? What the f**k?

You even get a full explanation from the Tech Support guy at the end of the movie for Christ's sake What the f**k?

~wickerman~

thats what i was gonna say, hell, i guessed the ending about 20 minutes in

jaden101
never did get "traffic"...not that it was a confusing film...it just didn't have a beginning or an end...it was just a huge big middle...but then i guess that was the whole point of the message...rubbish though

LiL nAstY GirL
Darkness

SnakeEyes
I am gonna have to say Donnie Darko as well. I have seen it three times, and I think Donnie travels back in time at the end to save his girlfriend/family and so on, but it's so much more complicated than that; so when I think I fully get it, there's still something that doesn't make sense.

asoylentorange
I think I'm the only person who saw Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels and just didn't think it was that genius... I'm a big fan of the genre and was expecting something like Reservoir Dogs but I was kind of like, what the hell? Maybe I was missing something or maybe it was just a mediocre movie.

Mulholland Drive, I LOVE it. You get to decide what you think happened.. people have a lot of different theories. All of David Lynch's movies you just kind of have to relax and let it flow through you. Beautiful

DVDFREAK
donnie darko,everybody seems to love this movie,i thought it was pure crap,i thought i got it,but if everybody says its a good movie than i guess i dont get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.