Superman vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Spawn, he kicks major ass, BUT Super man is invincible.
How would that play out? IS THIS GUNNA BE MORE THAN ONE POST LONG??

Cosmic Cube
I don't think Spawn's power is truely "magic." Superman most likely trashes him.

RayIsGay
yea it is, he got it from Satan! Is that not magic?

black robb
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I don't think Spawn's power is truely "magic." Superman most likely trashes him. he has brought people back to life,opened up rifts to hell,and has even defeated Satan stand-in Malebolgia.I think he's pretty damn magical

forzik
I haven't read Spawn in a while but I would think with enough power used he could destroy superman. He needs to conserver power to stay alive and to kill superman it would have to be a huge amount, but he's dead anyways if he tries to take him on with just guns.

K3VIL
Originally posted by forzik
I haven't read Spawn in a while but I would think with enough power used he could destroy superman. He needs to conserver power to stay alive and to kill superman it would have to be a huge amount, but he's dead anyways if he tries to take him on with just guns.
He don't need to conserve power, it was in his early days.

forzik
Oh cool, I would definitely say Spawn could take Superman then, I'll have to find some new Spawn comics the last few ones I read involved the Anti-Spawn from heaven I think.

Tron
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Spawn, he kicks major ass, BUT Super man is invincible.
How would that play out? IS THIS GUNNA BE MORE THAN ONE POST LONG??

Ummmm, Superman is NOT invinsible. But, as powerful as Spawn is, I still don't see him beating Supes.

And that Anti-Spawn is the Redeemer.

Entity
NO WAY IS SUPES BEATIN ****IN SPAWN! mad

TricksterPriest
Spawn has two, maybe three things going for him. TP, variety, and magic. The magic factor gives him a fighting chance whereas otherwise, he'd be plain screwed. Superman's invulnerability is dramatically less when it comes to magic.

He has a long running, well established, weakness to magic and magic-based attacks.

If this were 3rd age Spawn, he could take a large majority. But first age has one huge handicap: limited power supply. Superman could simply outlast him on endurance. Cause Spawn will take alot of damage from Superman's attacks, and healing or dodging them will eat up his power supply.

Big Sexy
Depending
1st -probably Superman before Greenworld
2nd- Destroys Superman
3rd Annihilates him

mighty adam
spawn 9/10 just too powerful for my man supes. look in the spawn respect thread or read some spawn comics and you will know why spawn wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.