Batman vs Al Simmons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Both mortal men, when i say al simmons, i dont mean after he died and came back and such, i mean when he was still in the military,
Bruce has his gadgets and Al has like, a combat knife and couple Granades, maybe a pistol, and standard s*** like that, who do you think would win? the rich smart guy, or the Military's Killer?

Tron
Sorry to say, but Batman could beat a squad of guys like Al Simmons.

mdbull73
Al Simmons would do well to hold Alfred hostage. That might distract Batman enough to give Al the edge.
Otherwise, the Bat beats his butt.

RayIsGay
Al is a Military trained killer, how the Hell would Batman kill him, What do you think the finishing move would be?
I think Al would rape him with a combat knife.

mdbull73
Hand-2-Hand, Batman has more training. Just because Al Simmons is the military's main hitman, doesn't make him the toughest SOB on the planet.

AL might be a better sharp shooter, though, so he would do well to not engage Batman in h2h.

Tron
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Al is a Military trained killer, how the Hell would Batman kill him, What do you think the finishing move would be?
I think Al would rape him with a combat knife.

You say that like Batman's never fought military trained killers before. He's fought guys that make Simmons look like a rent-a-cop (does the name Deathstroke ring a bell?).

RayIsGay
ok, sorry.....but he couldn't take on Spawn!!!

jinzin
that's something different entirely.......and hans't he taken it to spawn already? laughing out loud

RayIsGay
I think he might have, but I doubt he won. And if he did, it was because the creator was a Batman fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.