Quasar vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Quasar vs Superman

Sentry
Quasar wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Quasar wins.
what happens if Superman punches Q , and will Q’s attack even hurt Superman?

DigiMark007
Quasar has the potential to be much more powerful than Supes...kinda like a good GL, except rather than willpower, Quasar just has an unlimited supply of energy from the Q-bands. He just doesn't know how to fully tap that power or he'd be much higher up in the cosmic hierarchy within Marvel (though he's up there anyway).

This fight could go either way, but yeah, Quasar should win more often than not.

-DM

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Quasar has the potential to be much more powerful than Supes...kinda like a good GL, except rather than willpower, Quasar just has an unlimited supply of energy from the Q-bands. He just doesn't know how to fully tap that power or he'd be much higher up in the cosmic hierarchy within Marvel (though he's up there anyway).

This fight could go either way, but yeah, Quasar should win more often than not.

-DM

Agreed.

kgkg
no one is backing supes?

long pig
Hard to back Supes here, I mean, he doesn't have a speed advantage, and his strength is useless against the constructs. His heat vision can be blocked and his cold breath can too. He can't do too much.

Quasar should win.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Hard to back Supes here, I mean, he doesn't have a speed advantage, and his strength is useless against the constructs. His heat vision can be blocked and his cold breath can too. He can't do too much.

Quasar should win.
ok ok let me make it better

jrodslam

Quasar should win.

I agree Quasar should win, but Superman could and should be able to break the constructs Quasar makes. Quasar does have the speed advantage though, but that the only one i see him having. I dont think he has the matter manipulation like GL.

Quasar wins 7/10 due to speed, until Supes finds a way to get past it.

LordFear
I say Supes.
He;s fought tougher opponents and demonstrated almost unseen power in extreme situations. If the guy puts down the likes of DD and Darkseid. Q can lose.
When Clark goes apeshit, I've seen him do unbelievable things even for him.

Cosmic Cube
Don't get Superman mad...

leonheartmm
what i dont get is why marvel is powering up EVERYONE they find these days, dc did it before and from that we found out that IT WAS A FURMULA FOR DISASTER in comics, n now they are busy powerin down most of their character, i mean im ok with surfer, cable, franklin getttin ridiculously powerful but how the hell can someone who was lower than surfer initially get enough power to aabsorb EGO?! its stupid, ego is alomost on galactus level.

leonidas
masterson thor was able to pretty much ruin quasar and smash his constructs. he was even holding back. i can't see quasar's constructs holding supe's or preventing him reaching quasar. perhaps as digi says if he is able to fully harness all the power that he can supposedly command, this would be different. i think supe's beats classic quasar though.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
masterson thor was able to pretty much ruin quasar and smash his constructs. he was even holding back. i can't see quasar's constructs holding supe's or preventing him reaching quasar. perhaps as digi says if he is able to fully harness all the power that he can supposedly command, this would be different. i think supe's beats classic quasar though.
Quasar was also holding back and was under influence.

Thor broke his construct but with all his efforts.

Quasar stops his hammer with his construct.

Superman will break it no question but with lots of effort, but Quasar has lot more offensive tools, his speed is superior, he can do almost anything energy related.

And he can always put his armor and has shown some destructive powers than will do serious damage to even the man of steel.

GODSCRIBE
Quasar's constructs effectively held Hercules. Thor and Hulk combined couldnt break it. Superman is in over his head here.

GODSCRIBE
http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quasarhercules6py.jpg

behold.

Cameron Scott
Since when has Quasar shown combat speed? There is a difference going in a straight line and actually moving in different directions.

JOE NUNEZ
I saw captain america beat quasar ,quasar rushed him at superspeed and rammed right into the shield . knocked out cold... Hey do you think if quasar masters those negabands he could have superhuman strengh ..cause i remember when the original holder of the negabands marvel man or crusader he went by both anyway he had imense superhuman strengh he own the fantastic four in combat.

leonidas
new? blink

JOE NUNEZ
na back when quasar was in that team with texas twister old school stuff cap battled and beat the hole team they were mostly street level guys quasar was the most threat

snoopdogg
Is Quasars energy constructs considered form of light?

The Problem
bump

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Quasar wins.

Rewmac
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is Quasars energy constructs considered form of light? Something like that but it's a bit more complex than that.

KRS-Brandon
Quasar has Quantum bands not nega bands. Nega bands belongs to Captain Marvel.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by DigiMark007

I agree that Q *could* win a majority, however we've seen him wat happens when a top-tier brick is caught by Elvis: Glads was wrapped up in a construct and he broke free w/o much effort.

also, the notion that "he just doesn't know how to fully tap that power" is false since Eon gave him complete mastery of the QBs when he 1st met him.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Quasar should win.

Supes has a HUGE speed advantage; the only way Elvis could catch Makkari was to make the surrounding area he was running on horrible w/too much traction. he couldnt pinpoint him to snare him proper as I recall.

and thats to say nothing of his STR being on a whole other order (Glads+ Id say)........

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by jrodslam
I agree Quasar should win, but Superman could and should be able to break the constructs Quasar makes. Quasar does have the speed advantage though, but that the only one i see him having. I dont think he has the matter manipulation like GL.

Quasar wins 7/10 due to speed, until Supes finds a way to get past it.

ummm....exactly WAT speed feats do U think Elvis has, when it took him 2hrs to fly from Manhattan to the West Coast?!??

hell, it took him 3 Q-jumps to realize he couldnt catch up to Fast Forward OR Makkari, and he simply jumped to the finish line to wait.

Elvis flies SLOW.

Tazer

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

ummm....exactly WAT speed feats do U think Elvis has, when it took him 2hrs to fly from Manhattan to the West Coast?!??

hell, it took him 3 Q-jumps to realize he couldnt catch up to Fast Forward OR Makkari, and he simply jumped to the finish line to wait.

Elvis flies SLOW.

Tazer I don't know about combat speed, but Quasar took less than four seconds to fly from the ground into orbit in Anni: Nova #3. That's some decently impressive speed and also the latest feat of flight speed we have for the guy.

Where did that article regarding the function of Quasar's powers come from? Is there a source? If it is accurate, Quasar's constructs are not light, but quantum energy that continue to exist regardless of Quasar's will.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Acrosurge
I don't know about combat speed, but Quasar took less than four seconds to fly from the ground into orbit in Anni: Nova #3. That's some decently impressive speed and also the latest feat of flight speed we have for the guy.

Where did that article regarding the function of Quasar's powers come from? Is there a source? If it is accurate, Quasar's constructs are not light, but quantum energy that continue to exist regardless of Quasar's will.

that would be the ONLY feat showing him moving fast AT ALL, unless he Q-jumped and they simply didnt show it.

and as far as that article is concerned, it was written by Gruenwald, who wrote Elvis's book from start to finish, as well as being the person who fleshed out him & the QBs

Tazer

Rewmac
You know that the Yo, is kinda annoying right?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Rewmac

so Ive been told, to no avail.

Tazer

quanchi112
superman wins this.

Acrosurge
Yo.

that would be the ONLY feat showing him moving fast AT ALL, unless he Q-jumped and they simply didnt show it.

Tazer Not the only one. Quasar also followed the Silver Surfer through an asteroid field without being left behind. Why shouldn't the bands be able to move Quasar at interstellar speeds? Even the infinitely stupid handbooks and power grids list Quasar as warp speed capable.

Is there another example of a slow flight speed for Quasar besides the one you mentioned?

CasanoVa
Yo.

Originally posted by Rewmac

Your face is annoying.

CasanoVa

starlock
BFR is a great advantage..and quasar is one of the best at it...i will give quasar the majority...but supes will win some thru sheer speedblitz and strength..And quasar is an expert at finding a character's energy sig and draining it...to much here for supes i think...but like i said supes will win some

Quasar 7/10

panthergod
Quasar is one foe the few people than WILL get a definite majority over Superman.

He takes this 6/10.

xjustice69x
quasars constructs are perminant and need no concentration to keep up.
the previous user could amp his strength up with the bands .
but we have never seen Q use them that way as far as i know.
like starlock said he could bfr superman every time for the(cheap) win.
he can definetly drain supermans energy as well.
iirc he has held back galactus with his sheilds/constructs as well as numorus bricks
quasar for the win

quanchi112
to many people underestimate superman. supes for the win.

Priest
edit.

Priest
nah, Quasar ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
nah, Quasar ftw. i cant believe im arguing for supes cuz i really dont like him at all. but supes wouldnt go down like quasar did. supes has way more feats, way more accomplishments, and has beaten tougher opponents on his normal powerset.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
i cant believe im arguing for supes cuz i really dont like him at all. but supes wouldnt go down like quasar did. supes has way more feats, way more accomplishments, and has beaten tougher opponents on his normal powerset.
Except not, since as a major Superman fan, the fact is that he's most vulnerable to the sort of attack that is Quasar's primary tactic.

Superman is more powerful, but Quasar is tailor made to take him more often than not.

Ouallada
Quasar for the slender majority. 6-7/10.

^I think magic is Superman's worst foe, not energy manip. Not really a weakness, but iirc it bypasses his aura.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Speed Kills. Superman 9/10 based on speed alone. Quasar gets one win for a solar energy suck.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Speed Kills. Superman 9/10 based on speed alone.

Uncanny.

If you think that, then why does Superman lose the majority to Kyle?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Quasar ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Uncanny.

If you think that, then why does Superman lose the majority to Kyle?

Becuz Kyle fights people lIke amazo 2000 and white martians and the ring has an auto protect.

panthergod
Becuz Kyle fights people lIke amazo 2000 and white martians and the ring has an auto protect.

And Quasar fights people like a Watcher, Maelstrom, Firelord, etc.

Superman owns people like Darkseid, Despero, and stalemales the Earth-2 Superman.

You're a delusional fanboy if you think that Superman can own Quasar but can't beat Kyle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by panthergod

Superman owns people like Darkseid, Despero, and stalemales the Earth-2 Superman.

You're a delusional fanboy if you think that Superman can own Quasar but can't beat Kyle.

Are you stupid or what. Kyle has better feats. And Superman has Never pwned DS who uses his actual power set. Never in the history of thier fights has DS lost to Superman when he uses a teleport beam or mental powers or what ever. Take that crap otu of here. And Superman pwned DEspero once in the worst book in history. If you remember the superman Despero fight, Des was winnning hand to hand. Then Superman KO's him with one blast of hV? wtf. Heat vision is now superior to his strength? PIS. And if you count that, you are an idiot. He didnt' stale mate earth 2 superman. were we reading the same comic? Superman beats Quasar unless I see quasar fighting someone like Amazo with stunning results. And does quasar have an auto shield? has he created free thinking automotons? Get the **** out of here you loser. I'm free to give my summation based upon the points that I feel. If you dont' like it, so the **** what.

Acrosurge

You're a delusional fanboy if you think that Superman can own Quasar but can't beat Kyle. This is a valid point. Also, let's not forget that Quasar held out against Galactus for a bit. Say what you will, but Superman's roster of victories is more impressive than Kyle's. Not that this affects the outcome. Just sayin'.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a valid point. Also, let's not forget that Quasar held out against Galactus for a bit. Say what you will, but Superman's roster of victories is more impressive than Kyle's. Not that this affects the outcome. Just sayin'.

He has no point. I discredited all of his points.

panthergod
Originally posted by nvrbeenarealman
Are you stupid or what. Kyle has better feats.

Than who?

BS excuses. Darkseid is Superman B!TCH right now.

I know you're so upset becasue you imagine yourself to be Darkseid's submissive slave due to your disturbing sexual fetish of him, but you'll get over it.

And you are a comfirmed illiterate fool yet again, otherwise you would have known that he was deliberately not fighting back at first to convince the 'Others' to free Earth's heroes from their mental control. Them seeing Despero's brutality proves to them that he was evil. once Superman proves that too them, he swiftly owned Despero when he chose to resist.

Yet again, we see the perils of reading internet message boards in place f reading the actual comics.

Apparently you never read the comic at all, tehrwise you have known that Superman stalemated the Earth-2 Superman for THREE ISSUES straight.

But you wouldn't know that, that would require having actual knowledge of the actual comics, instead of relying on 3rd hand internet descriptions.

lol, how about a Watcher? Adam Warlock(before getting distracted)? A good amount of the Shi'Ar Imperial Guard?

Quasar is easily on a par with Kyle, and Kyle has NEVER been superior to Superman in power of formidablity a a GL.

1)Yes. @0 Who the f*ck cares?

Nah, it's too fun laughing at you pathetic lies.

Then you admit that you post your laughably wrong opinion based on emotions rather than logic.

Just like the pseudo-female I always knew you were.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Than who?

BS excuses. Darkseid is Superman B!TCH right now.

I know you're so upset becasue you imagine yourself to be Darkseid's submissive slave due to your disturbing sexual fetish of him, but you'll get over it.

Apparently you never read the comic at all, tehrwise you have known that Superman stalemated the Earth-2 Superman for THREE ISSUES straight.

But you wouldn't know that, that would require having actual knowledge of the actual comics, instead of relying on 3rd hand internet descriptions.

lol, how about a Watcher? Adam Warlock(before getting distracted)? A good amount of the Shi'Ar Imperial Guard?

Quasar is easily on a par with Kyle, and Kyle has NEVER been superior to Superman in power of formidablity a a GL.

1)Yes. @0 Who the f*ck cares?

Nah, it's too fun laughing at you pathetic lies.

Then you admit that you post your laughably wrong opinion based on emotions rather than logic.

Just like the pseudo-female I always knew you were.

LOl at you you lame. I can kick your ass real life 8 ways to sunday. how would you feel getting a west side chicago ghetto ass beat down from a ****** you *****. I may be wealthy now, haven't always been. The hood is still in me. I have no problem pming you my address if you want to keep calling me out my name or making jokes about my sexuality *****. I'll tap that ass and not the way you would like you closet homophone. As for the argument, You say who cares becuz quasar simply isn't as versatile as kyle. Period. Superman dind't stalemate any e-2 superman. e2 superman is a superman. he certainly wasn't trying to kill clark. Get that bull out of here.

batdude123

LOL @ autoshields.

They didn't save Kyle from being shot here.

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kyleownedbyprometheusyr5.jpg

Fact of the matter is that "auto shields" appear in comics about as often as Torquasm-Vo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LOL @ autoshields.

Fact of the matter is that "auto shields" appear in comics about as often as Torquasm-Vo.

Let's say Kyle and Superman both operate on the same lvl of power. Then they would get an even split.

Now lets say they both have the same number of options to win.

It's an even split.

The problem is that kyle has many many more options and ways to win.

Not an even split.

This is how I feel about it. I'd give kyle the same wins over diana or Gladiator, Some of my favs.

batdude123
Let's say Kyle and Superman both operate on the same lvl of power. Then they would get an even split.

Now lets say they both have the same number of options to win.

It's an even split.

The problem is that kyle has many many more options and ways to win.

Not an even split.

This is how I feel about it. I'd give kyle the same wins over diana or Gladiator, Some of my favs.

I could care less about who your favorites are.

Superman has quicker and more effective ways of winning than Kyle does. And that's really what it comes down to.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I could care less about who your favorites are.

Superman has quicker and more effective ways of winning than Kyle does. And that's really what it comes down to.

I dont' think so. That is my opinion. You have yours. I believe Kyle has more options and just as much power at his finger tips, if not more. No need in arguing it any further. Plus I hate Superman. stick out tongue

Tazer
Yo.

Not the only one. Quasar also followed the Silver Surfer through an asteroid field without being left behind. Why shouldn't the bands be able to move Quasar at interstellar speeds? Even the infinitely stupid handbooks and power grids list Quasar as warp speed capable.

Is there another example of a slow flight speed for Quasar besides the one you mentioned?

how fast was SS stated to be moving tho??

as for other examples, I listed some in the other "Quasar vs....." -thread, but heres another: in either his 1st or 2nd appearance Makkari litterally DRAGGED Elvis behind him as he lead the way to (IIRC) Lemuria. Elvis, once again, couldnt keep up.

Tazer

panthergod
LOl at you you lame.

Nah, 'son, YOU are the one who is continually being laughed at, both here and in real life.

You're a living joke, a thing for people's personal comedic amusement, nothing more.

Your pseudo-masculine e-thug posturing isn't fooling anyone, junior.
Keep your prison fantasies to yourself, freak.

riiiiiiight.

LMAO.

I don't want to know anything about you other than the disturbingly and unintentionally hilarious indications you've displayed so far. You're DL lifestyle is your business, kid keep that sh!t to yourself and out of this discussion.

Once again, there's no need to redirect your Darkseid fantasies unto me, son. I know you never had a strong male figure in your life, but there's no need to take out your pathetic lack of male leadership out on me.

I dont give a shit what your orientation is, that has no place in this iscussuon or this thread.

The fact that you so pathetic as to resort to this shit becasue your getting trash on an internet messageboard debate about comic bokks speaks volumes about your incredible level of self-hate and low self esteem.

It's okay, kid. it's okay.

*snicker*

You prove to be ignorant liar, yet again.

Superman stalemated Eatrth-2 Sueprman for tHREE STRAIGHT ISSUES during the IC crossover. Further, E-2 Supes blamed our Superman for the death of LOIS. He was certainly going al out on him. And was matched attacks for attack, thier power warping space/time and shattering Earth-2.

You might want to try actually reading the COMICS sometime, instead of fabricating fan fiction in your head and peddling it as fact.

batdude123
I dont' think so. That is my opinion. You have yours. I believe Kyle has more options and just as much power at his finger tips, if not more. No need in arguing it any further. Plus I hate Superman. stick out tongue

Meh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meh.
Tell me this, do you honestly Think Superman can take an even split of Kyle, or Surfer, if they know they about to fight. Like a 5 minute prep? even superman gets prep?

Tazer
Yo.

Kyles ring tyypically operated w/o any autoprotect

Quasar was OWNED by Mael the 1st time he met him, so thats not a plus in his favor

Tazer

Tyrant
I dont' think so. That is my opinion. You have yours. I believe Kyle has more options and just as much power at his finger tips, if not more. No need in arguing it any further. Plus I hate Superman. stick out tongue So, you're hate for Superman isn't quite as high as your bias towards DC?
"I hate Superman."
"Superman liek to11aly owns Tahnos, Surfer, Thror, and Quazer!!!1two"

Ah, smells good.

panthergod

Yet your a Darkseid, Kyle Rayner and ...*snicker*...Wonder Woman fanboy.

Figures.

batdude123
Tell me this, do you honestly Think Superman can take an even split of Kyle, or Surfer, if they know they about to fight. Like a 5 minute prep? even superman gets prep?

Prep changes things. That's all I'm going to say. However, if they do their thing with the time given to them, Superman goes to the sun to amp himself, so... srug

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
So, you're hate for Superman isn't quite as high as your bias towards DC?
"I hate Superman."
"Superman liek to11aly owns Tahnos, Surfer, Thror, and Quazer!!!1two"

Ah, smells good.

I never ever think Superman pwns Thanos, or Surfer. And I have given Thor the win over superman many times. magic and skill for the win. when Superman gets in his save the universe mode, he's better than them both. that is rare, and hardly against an opponent. It's usually some feat.

jrodslam
LOL @ autoshields.

With the Lanterns(mainly the big 5), the auto-shields protect or come up for life threatening attacks. Thats the original purpose of the "auto-shields". Much like Dr.Strange's.

2 cents.

batdude123
With the Lanterns(mainly the big 5), the auto-shields protect or come up for life threatening attacks. Thats the original purpose of the "auto-shields". Much like Dr.Strange's.

2 cents.

He got shot in the heart. no expression The only reason he was able to survive was because Flash lended him his hyperactive healing factor.

Auto-shields in comics for the Lanterns are exceptionally rare.

jrodslam
He got shot in the heart. no expression The only reason he was able to survive was because Flash lended him his hyperactive healing factor.

Auto-shields in comics for the Lanterns are exceptionally rare.

Or the ring could have healed him itself.

Auto-shields are rare for the Lanters? Not so at all. It has become less frequent, but i wouldnt say its rare.

batdude123
Or the ring could have healed him itself.

Auto-shields are rare for the Lanters? Not so at all. It has become less frequent, but i wouldnt say its rare.

He would've died had Wally not lended him his speedy metabolism. It was stated as much in the comic.

And yes, auto shields are pretty damn rare in terms of appearances.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He would've died had Wally not lended him his speedy metabolism. It was stated as much in the comic.

So is Superman Speed blitzing Someone. But we sure as hell use it on KMC. So i say Auto shields count.

batdude123
So is Superman Speed blitzing Someone. But we sure as hell use it on KMC. So i say Auto shields count.

Superman uses his speed effectively in fights a HELL of a lot more than we see auto shields used in comics.

A LOT more. So much so, it's almost not even worth commenting on.

jrodslam

Unless Kyles ring had no charge, the ring would/could have saved him despite what was stated. If Flash wasnt there, it wouldnt even be an issue. Hew was, so his power was used for the sale of the immediate instance.

Still, the auto shields are hardly rare. There are countless times where its saved the big 5. Whether it be force field or bubble.

batdude123
Unless Kyles ring had no charge, the ring would/could have saved him despite what was stated. If Flash wasnt there, it wouldnt even be an issue. Hew was, so his power was used for the sale of the immediate instance.

Obviously it wouldn't have, considering the writer said as much. I know there are instances where the ring heals the user, but this wasn't one of them is all I'm saying.

Still, the auto shields are hardly rare. There are countless times where its saved the big 5. Whether it be force field or bubble.

Countless times? Yeah... not really.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Obviously it wouldn't have, considering the writer said as much. I know there are instances where the ring heals the user, but this wasn't one of them is all I'm saying.

You see how interpretation is? you say tomAto, He says tomato. Is all i'm saying. everyone is entitled to thier opinion. Many a forum poster beileve surfer beats Hal Jordan. I say no way in hell. Should I relegate to thier side becuz it's more of them?

jrodslam

You know there are instances where the ring heals the user, yet that case wasnt one of them. And thats because of the reason i stated in the last post.

Countless times in the past, one of the main Lanterns(mainly Hal) has been faced with with an attack that would or could kill them. FF or bubble coming up at the last second. 8 times out of 10, they already have the ff up, so an auto shield wouldnt have to activate. The times when needed, its provided.

batdude123
You know there are instances where the ring heals the user, yet that case wasnt one of them. And thats because of the reason i stated in the last post.

Countless times in the past, one of the main Lanterns(mainly Hal) has been faced with with an attack that would or could kill them. FF or bubble coming up at the last second. 8 times out of 10, they already have the ff up, so an auto shield wouldnt have to activate. The times when needed, its provided.

I don't see how that changes the fact that Kyle would've died in the comic had Wally not been there.

Yep... they sure did wonders for the 32 Lanterns SBP killed. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't see how that changes the fact that Kyle would've died in the comic had Wally not been there.

Noob Lanters and crazy writing. of course Superman is NO SBP either.

Superboy Prime
Superman uses his speed effectively in fights a HELL of a lot more than we see auto shields used in comics.

A LOT more. So much so, it's almost not even worth commenting on.

Agreed.

Guy was about to join the list of dead lanterns had Hal not interfered, and even then Hal got messed up for getting in SBP's way.

However...yes Superman is not in SBP's league.

Superherovandal
are u really using IC7? In that comic basically everyone besides the three Kals were cannon fodder.

jrodslam

You honestly think Kyle would have died had Flash not been there? Why? Because the writer said so? no

And like ive been saying the past few posts "Bg 5". Then again, i guess all Lanterns are equal to you huh?

Superboy Prime
You honestly think Kyle would have died had Flash not been there? Why? Because the writer said so? no

And like ive been saying the past few posts "Bg 5". Then again, i guess all Lanterns are equal to you huh?

If the writter says he would've died...then he would have died.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

batdude123

In that particular instance? Yup. Would he even have been shot had Wally not been there? Nope.

If the rings themselves have automated shielding for the wearer, I don't see why that effect should be only associated with Kyle, Hal, 'Wog, Guy, or John. smile Of course Lanterns aren't equal, but the ring itself can't save you from death if the outside force is sufficient enough.

jrodslam

The writer can say whatever he wants. Doesnt make it true. Some writers say Wonder Woman is equal to Superman.erm

Superboy Prime
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Kind of like how Dan Jurgens killed Superman with Doomsday.

Characters are puppets for a writter. If the writter wanted Kyle dead to tell the story then yes he would have died without Wally's help.

I really don't see why it is so hard to believe the writter has the ultimate say in the story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kind of like how Dan Jurgens killed Superman with Doomsday.

Characters are puppets for a writter. If the writter wanted Kyle dead to tell the story then yes he would have died without Wally's help.

I really don't see why it is so hard to believe the writter has the ultimate say in the story.

They don't. The Editor has ultimate say.

Avalonofthewind

Superboy Prime
They don't. The Editor has ultimate say.

And what actually happened in the comic? If the editor was in disagreement that would not have come to pass.

G-Mafia
Superman wins this one.

Tazer

Avalonofthewind
Yo.

Yo.

ummmmm....how does THAT prove yur claim??

Tazer

ummmmmm.....It's just showing that Kyle himself admits that Supes is the top of the food chain.

Tyrant
Yo.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Yo.

ummmmmm.....It's just showing that Kyle himself admits that Supes is the top of the food chain. ummmmmmm... Superman 1 Million.

Tyrant

Avalonofthewind
Yo.

ummmmmmm... Superman 1 Million.

Tyrant

Nope..the original. Ummm, try reading the series.

Let's add this on Kyles behalf too.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9035/supermanv2204p016bq2.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4827/supermanv2204p01718ap6.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3950/supermanv2204p019gl4.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8343/supermanv2204p020cs7.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/592/supermanv2204p021ev1.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4239/supermanv2204p022pn5.th.jpg

quanchi112
Yo.

ummmmmm.....It's just showing that Kyle himself admits that Supes is the top of the food chain. supes is above kyle and could beat quasar as well. supes goes down hard to someone like the silver sufer though.

Tyrant
Nope..the original. Ummm, try reading the series.
It certainly looks like Superman 1 Million...
From the Solaris references, and the DC 1 Million reference...

Give me an issue number and I will.
I can't read every comic, or remember every scan.

Now, I really don't care if Superman is above Kyle or not, but I'm just pointing out one thing that seems misplaced.

starlock
Supermans only option is to speedblitz..that is not a stand to take for a majority of wins .....Quasar has shown to BFR and energy drain...can make constructs as powerfull to deflect galactus's blast..he is a perfect character to win the majority in this debate..superman will win some but its not a majority

Avalonofthewind
From the Solaris references, and the DC 1 Million reference...

Give me an issue number and I will.
I can't read every comic, or remember every scan.

Now, I really don't care if Superman is above Kyle or not, but I'm just pointing out one thing that seems misplaced.

It does take place in the 1 million series. Superman 1M and the rest of the JLA 1M is in the past, and the present JLA is in their time.

Kyle wanted to see present Supes.

panthergod

Where, He's not on that page.

Since when has Superman One Million been a member of the Justice League of America?

It is not misplaced, since anyone with common sense can see that kyle was reffering to the current Superman.

Rewmac
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Yo.

Your face is annoying.

CasanoVa confused 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.