Boba or Grevious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-Commander
I personnaly thing BF would win.

Emperor Revan
IMO Greivous because he killed about 5 Jedi at the same time and he had four lightsabers. Not to mention I think his armor resisted blaster bolts, otherwise why would Obi just aim at his heart? With as fast as G.G. twirls those lightsabers I don't think Boba could get a shot in anyway and if he used missles Greivous would simply dodge it. Boba's jet pack wouldn't help much because of G.G. jumping ability and his reflexes are extremely fast.

TraptUnderIce
It depends whether you count the cartoon in to it because the cartoon made people too powerful considering it gave GG the force. WTF.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
GG sucks, and wuld get boba-slapped.

LordSorgo
OH MY GOD! Already a thread like this.... Gone with you.

don_greedo
I think GG would win because he kills like many jedi and has four light sabres and BF is only a bounty hunter, although he's very hard, he's no match for a half droid, half alien cyborg with four light sabers who was trained by count dooku.

Darth_Frobo
boba would kill him indiana jones style, GG twirls his sabers then his vital organs burst into flames and it's all over

Darth Mantis
It all depends on the location...

Fishy
Inside GG wil win, but outside he doesn't have a chance. Killing Jedi does not mean you can kill normal people. Boba will not be hit by lightsabers and i'm pretty sure his weapons can blow GG miles away

Darth_Nefarus
Like what? Missiles? Grievous is a missile dodging madman. Truth is, General Grievous would win because Boba would try to stay away from him and shoot him while Grievous overwhelmed him with four blasters.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
It all depends on the location...

it all depends on if Boba was in a killing mood or not.....if not, then GG would just be very badly burned...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.