Master Yoda vs. The Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Revan
This is light side Exile vs. ROTS Yoda. Sorry if it's been done, I haven't seen one.

darth-yoda
yoda

Darth Plagues
I would say ROTS Yoda as well...his mastery of form IV would dominate.

TraptUnderIce
Yoda

DarthMandalore
Yoda.

Emperor Revan
I also consider Yoda better but I'm not too sure. I wonder if Fishy or Lord Darkstar thought differently...

Lord Darkstar
Well, since it is LS Exile, I agree with the rest of you, Yoda wins (after a hard, long battle). Though I disagree about his mastery of form IV causing him to dominate. The Exile has been in many battles and wars. If it were DS Exile, he could win, but since it is LS Exile... Yoda wins

Lord Darkstar
but like Emperor Revan, I'm not too sure, if someone lists reasons for the Exile I would appreciate it

Fishy
Reasons for exile, well LS....

- He defeated Nihilus, no biggie cause Nihilus couldn't do shit
- He killed Sion, harder but still Sion was weak because he fought the exile so I don't know.
- He killed Kreia, definitely impressive. (although I have to add, I'm not sure she wanted to kill the Exile)
- He learned most lightsaber forms.
- Learned a lot of form force techniques.
- Killed a shit load of people
- Managed to step away from war (means he has a strong will)
- Good control of force powers and is a really fast learner, and I do mean really fast
- Great general
- Experience

And really I still think Yoda has the edge here, but there are some points there that could make the Exile win

Emperor Revan
Yes, I agree it would be close in either case.

Darth Plagues
The characters from KOTOR are overestimated (no offence to all the KOTOR fans) But they had to make a game that kept you interested. And how long did it take for the Exile to become a Jedi? Not that long at all. He was a Jedi Master before we knew it. KOTOR is a little farfetched for the Star Wars Univerese, but I do not deniy it has meaning to many of the EU cases. Exile learned lightsabers forums, but he did not master them...there is a difference. Yoda mastered form IV and probably many more. I don't think he would live 900 years just to master one form. Yoda has a greater control over the Force and knows more about the Force than the exile could possibly know...not because he was stupid...its just that Yoda lived 900 hundred years. And don't tell me that Yoda didn't fight very much in wars. Long before Luke Skywalker was born Yoda fought in the Jedi war against the Witches of Dathomir (who are not that weak at all) and he fought in the Clone Wars, and that other war...Great Hyperspace War I think it was called ...possibly even more wars than that.

Plus what Yoda said..."Wars not make one great."

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
The characters from KOTOR are overestimated (no offence to all the KOTOR fans) But they had to make a game that kept you interested. And how long did it take for the Exile to become a Jedi? Not that long at all. He was a Jedi Master before we knew it. KOTOR is a little farfetched for the Star Wars Univerese, but I do not deniy it has meaning to many of the EU cases. Exile learned lightsabers forums, but he did not master them...there is a difference. Yoda mastered form IV and probably many more. I don't think he would live 900 years just to master one form. Yoda has a greater control over the Force and knows more about the Force than the exile could possibly know...not because he was stupid...its just that Yoda lived 900 hundred years. And don't tell me that Yoda didn't fight very much in wars. Long before Luke Skywalker was born Yoda fought in the Jedi war against the Witches of Dathomir (who are not that weak at all) and he fought in the Clone Wars, and that other war...Great Hyperspace War I think it was called ...possibly even more wars than that.

Plus what Yoda said..."Wars not make one great."

But they said "There hasn't been a full scale war since the formation of the Republic, so only the clone wars counted, and he was NOT in the great hyperspace war. I'm not saying the Exile could win, I think Yoda would but I think it wouldn't be a walk in the park.

As for the quick learning, both Revan and the Exile had already been Jedi so they were faster, and they were travelling to different planets fighting a lot.

Darth_Frobo
I'd have to say yoda if the exile is lightside just because darkside exile would have similar abilities to nhilus, but lightside exile is just a really good jedi, while he has extensive lightsaber training and powerful force powers, he's not really a master of any one style more of a combination of them which is pretty much form 6, while he is a good swordsman I personally find yoda to be more in touch with the force, if the exile had learned more bout lightsaber combat and the force in general like revan did he'd have no problem, he may have surpassed kreia as a swordsmen but she still surpassed him in terms of force knowledge, and revan surpassed her but this isn't about revan, if it was a sword duel I say exile barely wins, if we're including force powers i think yoda would win but it's so close I won't vote just yet until i read the arguements for both sides.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.