Aayla Secura or Desann?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-Commander
Who would win, Aayla Secura, or Desann? ((you do know who they both are, don't you?)

Emperor Revan
IMO, Desann. He was able to hold off Luke and I don't think it was easy for Kyle to beat him. He learned from Luke originally and was quite powerful. Then again, Aayla might show him her breast and kill Desann while he's staring with his mouth open. At least he would die happy. laughing out loud

Darth_DaNThEMaN
aayla...nooooooooo!!! i love you!!!

Darth Mantis
banana5

Serra_Keto
BoBa

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
BoBa

Uh.... Anyways....

Desann. Aayla sucked. She got her ass shot down.

Serra_Keto
Aalya doesn't suck! Like it was her fault? I think you suck

chewbacca II
aalya is ****1n hot, but to be fair dessann would win, i also think lord sorgo sucks, aalya would f*ck you up so shut it

Ogami Itto
Dessannstarwars

Darth L. Dipsit
They'd get married. Aayla would bring out the gentle and good soul DEEP within Desann and see through the reptilian features of his face.

Then Desann would kill anyone who came near Secura.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ak2k-wd/jedi2/snap006.jpg

Serra_Keto
Thanks for the backup CHewy, EVERYONE knows im the coolest girl on this forum! lol jk.. embarrasment

Darth L. Dipsit
You are. True.

Serra_Keto
happy Thankyas Dipsit, atleast someone is nice to me around here...

Serra_Keto
k...

Serra_Keto
I hope this pic works... I'm the one on the very left. embarrasment

Serra_Keto
Guess i scared everyone away with that... sorry. confused

LordSorgo
I hope this pic works... I'm the one on the very left. embarrasment

Tip #32: Never show your face on the internet. Bad critism awaits.

And Chewbacca, don't protect girls you know you can never have, Junior.

And you Suck, by the way. After all, you are the girls and that is what girls like you do best! wink

And it was her fault! She was the one who decided to become a lame ass Jedi, although she does have big big ****.

Serra_Keto
weep I don't like this board anymore...

LordSorgo
weep I don't like this board anymore...

Hey, calm down, i was joking. Don't take it seriously. I just don't like Aayla.

Bobafetty
BoBa
Oh great

Serra_Keto
Everyone just is so mean to me, bad criticism awaits? i wish i could delete that pic then. sad

Bobafetty
That was a bad idea. NEVER EVER post a pic of you on the internet. It's very dangerous.

Serra_Keto
yay?

Serra_Keto
ok well nite nite. sleep

Fishy
Who cares about that... You look good in that pic

Darth_Otaku
Jep... devil

Serra_Keto
Thanks alot both of you, kicked my day off to a good start! happy

Serra_Keto
k ima go get a shower, bbl!

Darth_Otaku
Are you trying to make me horny?!

Serra_Keto
Um... i hope not.

Darth_Otaku
Please it's so obvious.Trowing around picture's taking '' a shower''.

Serra_Keto
Well, i placed a picture so that maybe if you knew what i looked like you would like me better and i usually put a post when i leave for some unkown reason. I'll be sure not to for now on.

Darth_Otaku
Well,it doesn't matter.I'm not mad or anything...

Serra_Keto
No, i guess it doesn't. I just don't like being the one everyone hates.

Darth_Otaku
Why is it that only Me and Fishy think she looks..eh...NICE.Is it cuz we're Dutch or is evry guy on this forum gay?

Darth_Otaku
And i never said i hated you.Nobody here hates you.HATE is a big word,young lady.

Darth_Otaku
Seems like i scared everyone away...hmmm..... Happy Dance rock rock Happy Dance

Serra_Keto
blink

Darth_Otaku
don't act all smillie like.I get enough of that from my girl-friend

Serra_Keto
I'm sorry?

Darth_Otaku
Yeah i contact her on MSN when i'm not around.

Darth_Otaku
Anyways Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
I WANNA rock
euhmmm yeah...eh...I feel (Fishy what is de beste vertaling van melig?)Ask Fishy

Serra_Keto
I've only had 1 boyfriend before... guys just aren't the most trusting thing in the world. I just gave up on them.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Why is it that only Me and Fishy think she looks..eh...NICE.Is it cuz we're Dutch or is evry guy on this forum gay?

hey, I think she looks pretty hot. I was gonna wait and see what she would post next...

Darth L. Dipsit
I, um, - well, I must admite that I agree. I do think that Serra is very pretty. However, I think that the content of her ideas and the friendly manner in which she treats everyone is the reason why I said she's the coolest girl here. Sorry for the lack of previous responses. I was tired as Hell, so I went to bed early last night.

Anyways, Serra - don't give up on this forum - there are people other than I who think you are intelligent. I'm sorry you got another impression. I hope that you don't decide to stop posting because I like your contributions. I hope that you don't decide to stop posting - you have a great deal to teach us, especially about female SW characters.

Serra_Keto
That was very sweet Dipsit. happy

Lord Darkstar
Well Serra I think you're pretty as well. And don't give up on guys just because one of us is an @SS, not all us are like that. And don't give up on the forum either. Just you're new and most of us old timers take a while to warm up to someone, but if it means anything, I like and respect you. Don't give up on the forum, your knowledge of female characters is superior to my knowledge on them. We each have our strength, yours is the females, don't be discouraged by the responses of a few.

Serra_Keto
Wow, people are starting to be nice. I like it this way. wink

Darth Plagues
I would say Desann, because he was able to strike down a Jedi in training at Luke's Jedi Academy...and I think he was only an apprentice at the time. Him at his full power would be able to take on Aayla Secura.

Serra_Keto
I'm with Aayla all the way.

Darth Plagues
Aayla is powerful, but not that strong to take on Desann.

Lord_Windu
I'm with everyone else who posted recently about Serra. Serra's pretty good-lookin'... and please don't give up on the entire forum and it's members just because one person was acting like a dickhead towards you. We all like you, it's all good...

as for the fight...I'll go with Desann. He did manage to hold his own against Luke in Jedi Outcast and it took Katarn, who was certainly no pushover, a hell of a fight to defeat Desann. But I don't know a whole lot about Aayla, except for the fact she's one sexy jedi. big grin

Serra_Keto
I think today has been one of the best days on this forum for me. happy

Lord_Windu
That's nice to hear cool

Lord Darkstar
thats good, and I was just wondering, where on earth is Felucia, is that a star wars planet that I haven't heard of or what?

Serra_Keto
Yes it's a Star Wars planet. It's the one where Secura and Offee died...

Lord Darkstar
oh I see, thanks for clearing that up

Lord_Windu
Oh, the planet where Aayla was shot on in ROTS. OK, I've learnt a new Star Wars planet big grin

Serra_Keto
Glad to help! wink

Lord Darkstar
well I've got to go, talk to you later guys, gals

Serra_Keto
hehe, nite.

Serra_Keto
Alrighty everyone, im going to go snuggle with my pillow. lol Thanks for everything today! I can't tell you how happy i am. Cya tomorrow!! big grin

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't quite understand your happiness. Did something unexpected and fortunate happen to you today? If so, I am pleased for you.

Peace, friend.

Darth_Otaku
Ehhhh....everyone was nice to her.I have a question.serra,why does a girl play video games and spend time on SW and a SW forum,instead of doing girl like things....

Ehhhh ...... I WOuld like to eh... rock

Fishy
What the... Since when can't girl play Video games or post at forums? You need a reality check

Darth_Otaku

Fishy
Cause video games are great, how come you would rather play games then going out with girls or eating pie?

Darth_Otaku

Darth_Otaku
Tell me...

i would like to.........never mind. rock

Serra_Keto
I am stuck in the house because i sprained my ankle... I'm sorry that i like Star Wars and video games are also cool. I didn't know girls couldn't play them.

Darth_Otaku
I never said that...i just asked why you do...jeesh....why do girls always act so insulted when you ask them a normal question....

Darth_Otaku
And Fishy too...i never insulted any of you two...but i still get b1tchy reactions...now i feel hated....

Darth_Otaku

Serra_Keto
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Plagues
Back on subject.

Desann owns this Jedi Knight. He was able to kill a Jedi as an apprentice. Aayla Secura is not powerful enough to hold this guy back.

Darth_Otaku
Raggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!Mag Satan jullie verwoesten en speciaal voor jouw geest een nieuw oord erger dan de hel creeeren en je daar voor altijd laten ronddolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Otaku
yes Serra,you!!!

Serra_Keto
I'm lost. no expression

Darth_Otaku
Perfect!!!!You can't speak Dutch,let the insulting begin!greppeldel Relb1tch en nog meer spul dat een meisje kan beledigen maar niet hoer want dat vind ik te ver gaan!!!!

Serra_Keto
Later tater.

Darth_Otaku
yeah.Bye....Yu leave go and act b1tchy to someone who means nothing but good...

Darth_Otaku
Ya know,i've re written every post on this thread.I'm begining to feel this is all a complot against Darth_Otaku....

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
Well Serra I think you're pretty as well. And don't give up on guys just because one of us is an @SS, not all us are like that. And don't give up on the forum either. Just you're new and most of us old timers take a while to warm up to someone, but if it means anything, I like and respect you. Don't give up on the forum, your knowledge of female characters is superior to my knowledge on them. We each have our strength, yours is the females, don't be discouraged by the responses of a few.
yeah you are reffering to me with that last part after the,.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Fishy
What the... Since when can't girl play Video games or post at forums? You need a reality check

and i never said girls can't play video-games...

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Lord_Windu
I'm with everyone else who posted recently about Serra. Serra's pretty good-lookin'... and please don't give up on the entire forum and it's members just because one person was acting like a dickhead towards you. We all like you, it's all good...

as for the fight...I'll go with Desann. He did manage to hold his own against Luke in Jedi Outcast and it took Katarn, who was certainly no pushover, a hell of a fight to defeat Desann. But I don't know a whole lot about Aayla, except for the fact she's one sexy jedi. big grin
And your pretty (eh:lichtgeraakt.)if you think that i acted like a dickhead.I meant nothing but good with that question.I never said girls can't like SW or play video games...

Darth_Otaku
I am stuck in the house because i sprained my ankle... I'm sorry that i like Star Wars and video games are also cool. I didn't know girls couldn't play them.
Again never said girls can't play video games,or like SW.But if you like to think of it that way,your problem.I gonna leave now thanks for ruining my day everyone!Thank you very much.

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku

looks good in my books wink

Darth_Otaku

Fishy
Okay... You need to calm down seriously, get some sleep or something.

Darth_Otaku
No.You get some sleep.This is exactly what i mean nobody takes me seriously.When i comment anybody,it wasn't even commenting it was asking,people get insulted and work together to make me feel bad.You know how many people on this forum where nice to me?One,Kun.

Fishy
Thats bullshit, you are just taking things as an insult now that aren't meant as one... And you certainly forget Dispit he's nice to you.. he's nice to everybody.

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks Fishy. I feel honored.

And to Otaku - don't be upset. And change your status from "The Hated One." I still appreciate your presence here. Serra, I think, needed a morale boost yesterday - that's all. You are still well-liked. Don't feel bad. If it means anything, I'm still with you.

Lord_Windu
Otaku, I believe I posted that before you asked why she's in a star wars forum. My post wasn't directed to you.

Serra_Keto
Good evening! happy

Darth L. Dipsit
Hi. Good evening.

And Windu's right: I don't know who everyone meant when they were talking about that guy who was mean to Serra. It certainly wasn't Otaku, though. He needs some good old cheering up. He's really a good guy, and I feel that it's a shame that there was such a failure in communication that he feels targeted.

Serra_Keto
I apologize if i had anything to do with it also... sorry.

Erosan Vos
Grievous would win. He would come in, kill them both((well, ok, just desann)) Take Aayla of to his little hise away planet with Ventris(or however its spelled) and go all Micheal Jackson on some kids. Happy Dance smokin' rock wacko zorro

Serra_Keto
I thought we already had talked about the issue what that kind of post^?

Darth L. Dipsit
To Serra: you had nothing to do with it. It's no one's fault. Like I said: I just think it's all a failure of communication, that's all. Otaku misunderstood what everyone was saying. Don't feel bad.

Serra_Keto
Alrighty then.

Serra_Keto
Well here we go again.. another boring night. Nothing is ever on TV so the computer is really all to do. The girls went out tonight. Wish i could go.

Darth L. Dipsit
Are you going to ditch this place when you recover? That would be very sad.

I'm sorry you're bored. Anything any of us can do?

Peace, Serra.

Serra_Keto
Not much you can do now is there? hehe. Basically just watching the monitor. I think i might be on still after i get better, so no worries.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm glad to hear it. But I'm still sorry to hear you're handicapped. How long's that going to last? Is it serious?

Serra_Keto
It's a pretty bad sprain, still got a few weeks left like this. sad

Darth L. Dipsit
What happened to cause you to get the actual sprain? How long ago did it happen?

Serra_Keto
I will tell about it tomorrow ok? I'm sleepy... nite nite. sleep

Darth L. Dipsit
Nite nite.

Darth_Otaku
i totally own you all.In pranking that is!!!

Darth_Otaku
They actually friggin' believed me!!!!

Serra_Keto
Well that's good, i guess.

Darth_Otaku
Eh...sorry i over-reacted yesterday i was in a kinda bad mood.And i guess i misunderstood you all.And of course you seem to have misunderstood me...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
hey dipsit, and other......if u wanna cyber, get eachothers s/n's....leave the site for SW talk only!!!

Darth_Otaku
Though i gotta know you all beter.Dipsit is that a cyber crush i smell?

Darth L. Dipsit
What is cyber crush? Is something wrong?

Darth_Otaku
Know just kiddin'.I don't think it's actually a word,it just seems so ...eh...lovey dovey when you talk to Serra.Doesn't matter just a joke.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, okay. Gotcha.

Darth_Otaku
eh sorry.Your not irritated or something...?

Darth L. Dipsit
No. You are too worried. I'm not mad at all. I can't cyber right now anyways, and Serra probably has other friends to whom she'd rather talk in her spare time.

I'm happy you educated me about what you meant. Thank you, Otaku.

Darth_Otaku
well after what i pulled of yesterday...but the way i read it.It sounded so emotionless but thats my fault.

Darth L. Dipsit
You sound sad. Don't be. You just have to relax and maybe try to be slightly more tactful - that's all.

Darth_Otaku
i'm not sad Dipsit.But whatever.I'm more mad...but it's not any of your fault.

Serra_Keto
Good Afternoon.

Darth_Otaku
good afternoon.

Fishy
Evening

Serra_Keto
So sleepy..

Darth_Otaku
Yeah go snuggle with your pillow.(love to type that)

Serra_Keto
I did already.

Bobafetty

Serra_Keto
Hey Boba! stick out tongue

Bobafetty
Hey *sigh*

Serra_Keto
Bad day or something?

Bobafetty
Tired. I did alot of stuff today.

Serra_Keto
Well that's good, I'm sleepy myself i should get to bed soon.

Bobafetty
same here.

Darth L. Dipsit
That makes three of us.

See you, everyone. Peaceful dreams.

Fishy
Make that four... Being an intern sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.