Someone just killed a fly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Yes well..I was playing with this fly...cause I had to wait for my SchnitzelSandwich to get warm....and I think the fly couldn't fly anymore. well anyways I thought I might be cruel to the flay and it doesn't like to play so I stoped and it just walked around a little while I observed its movements.
Then someone entered the room and asked what I was doing, I told them aboot the fly...and they stepped on it. Hmm that made me sad a little.

Clovie
flys are vectors are quite some serious diseases, good it was killed no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
flys are vectors are quite some serious diseases, good it was killed no expression

Ah yes......no...actually not.........I don't see any reason why to kill it...ikt didn't bother me....maybe some people just think they are better than flies.....I tell you people something....YOU ARE NOT.....you are just as worhtless as any other thing on this planet and or any other planbet...have a nice day

Clovie
it was personally to me? huh i'm not killing them, usually throwing outside the window erm

and tx for pointing i'm worthless.

Bardock42
it was personally to me? huh i'm not killing them, usually throwing outside the window erm

and tx for pointing i'm worthless.

Hmm I never said it was directed at you......read it again...it is directed at people that think they are better than flies....or stones for that matter......and thats the good way to do it...you are a good person clovie

Clovie
but you've quoted me confused

but i understand happy tx

Bardock42

Yes I quoted you for that part:

Ah yes......no...actually not.........I don't see any reason why to kill it...ikt didn't bother me

Good that you understand though :hapy: .... no wait, I can't be happy...my fly friend is dead sad

Clovie
okay happy

btw imo playing with fly like ripping its wings apart is more cruel than simply killing it.

Bardock42
okay happy

btw imo playing with fly like ripping its wings apart is more cruel than simply killing it.

In what way is that playing with a fly?...that is just sick.....

Clovie
i know sad
and what did you mean?

Ken Kenobi

Well, you were the only one who posted.

Who did you expect him to quote? Satan?

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

Clovie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Well, you were the only one who posted.

Who did you expect him to quote? Satan? no need to be hostile towards me. i didn't expect him to quote anyone.

Ken Kenobi
no need to be hostile towards me. i didn't expect him to quote anyone.

Who said I was being hostile? cry

I was making a joke.

I'm sowwy.

Clovie
oh bag hug my sense of humour is not working recently bag

Ken Kenobi
oh bag hug my sense of humour is not working recently bag

My humor has been quite dry and sarcastic recently. Sometimes that's the hardest humor to understand.

Besides, I've been up since 5 am yesterday and it's 1:30 am now. I'm tired, maybe I worded the joke wrong.

Bardock42
This is all very interesting and all (no actually stop making this thread a typical OTF thread) .....lets talk aboot flys.

What I meant ws that i observed iot walking around and since I had my star wars ssword stick with me I let it climb on it...just something like that...not ripping wings apart.

Clovie
oh..my... get some sleep maybe... confused

ladygrim
no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by ladygrim
no expression
Hey I am sorry..not everyon e can make such great threads as "This is the ----- Fanclub" or "Rate my ------ "

ladygrim
wink true

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Good that you understand though :hapy: .... no wait, I can't be happy...my fly friend is dead sad

I've been there. cry
I'D add your fly to my prayers, if I had any. yes

shaber
flies soon die when in a freezer

Bardock42
Originally posted by shaber
flies soon die when in a freezer
Hmm so do you...does that make you any less important?

Originally posted by nutella-spatz
I've been there. cry
I'D add your fly to my prayers, if I had any. yes

Yes, well I just thought that it was very .....uncool

Telpy
flys are vectors are quite some serious diseases, good it was killed no expression That's sad!
It's still one of God's creature, you knoe!! sad

Killer_Dennis
Poor fly..

IceWithin
Yes well..I was playing with this fly...cause I had to wait for my SchnitzelSandwich to get warm....and I think the fly couldn't fly anymore. well anyways I thought I might be cruel to the flay and it doesn't like to play so I stoped and it just walked around a little while I observed its movements.
Then someone entered the room and asked what I was doing, I told them aboot the fly...and they stepped on it. Hmm that made me sad a little.

oh my gosh thats so sad, u ok bardock?

Bardock42
Originally posted by IceWithin
oh my gosh thats so sad, u ok bardock?

Hmm you misread my post...I am fine...the fly is in worse condition

Killer_Dennis
Hmm you misread my post...I am fine...the fly is in worse condition I agree...*pulls out CPR tools*

IceWithin
the fly'd dead! gone! get over it! mad

Killer_Dennis
the fly'd dead! gone! get over it! mad ...ok..why are you yelling..*puts away CPR tools*

Bardock42
the fly'd dead! gone! get over it! mad

But maybe the fly was important to someone (well I nsure liked it, was a nice fly imo)

IceWithin
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
...ok..why are you yelling..*puts away CPR tools*
stick out tongue

But maybe the fly was important to someone (well I nsure liked it, was a nice fly imo)
ok stop it ur freaking me out stick out tongue

Bardock42
stick out tongue

ok stop it ur freaking me out stick out tongue

Don't you understand...no one can freak the fly out anymore...its gone...the poor fly...I didn't even know its name...or gender...or age......its a pity

IceWithin
dude SERIOUSLY! laughing out loud ure such a weirdo bardock

Bardock42
dude SERIOUSLY! laughing out loud ure such a weirdo bardock

Who'S the weirdo, the weirdo otr the one...no that doesn'T work here.....you have the stupid Ice Dude from X-Men as avi so .....don't talk aboot weirdos to me stick out tongue

IceWithin
shock
TAKE - IT - BACK

Killer_Dennis
shock
TAKE - IT - BACK laughing

Mr Parker
You killed a fly huh? wow.amazing the new things you learn everyday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

joeykangaroo
yes i dont like fliesno

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr Parker
You killed a fly huh? wow.amazing the new things you learn everyday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't read posts huh? wow.amazing the new things you learn everyday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
yes i dont like fliesno

Good cause they don't like yu either....hypocrit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.