Josh Hartnett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grim_one
I think Josh Hartnett is the fittest guy ever, he is GORGEUS!!!!
(i cant spell....lol)
He is sooooooo hot!!!

eek!

jawdrop

Britrogue
I agree! The man is a GOD. eek!

Morning_Glory
I thought I was the only one on KMC that thought Josh was hot-- my other KMC friends think he is "fugly" .. but I dont think he is the finest guy ever erm

it's a bonus he did a movie with Ewan McGregor

http://www.chicagoist.com/images/2004_5_wickerparkmovie.jpg

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I don't like him, I don't think hes very good looking at all..but thats just my opinion

golden moon
he's very good looking and a great actor... I really like him yes

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I don't like him, I don't think hes very good looking at all..but thats just my opinion

unfortantly you are not alone... no sad

but I think he's a cutie

Britrogue
He's sweet! he takes second place only to Harrison Ford in my book. The two of them in the same film? I didn't know where to look first! big grin

BasketCase
I think he's hot. smile
Where has he been lately? I havent heard much of him.

charmedFairy
him.. the facultydroolio

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by BasketCase
I think he's hot. smile
Where has he been lately? I havent heard much of him.
he was in Sin City... and Wicker park last summer.. he has some new movies coming out later...sdklfjsd

KillTheLight
Originally posted by charmedFairy
him.. the facultydroolio

slap <--for cf tsk!

charmedFairy
embarrasment tsk

Morning_Glory
I guess this was right before the whole Tom Cruise thing...meh!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/BlueApple26/041105-a.jpg

Britrogue
I actually really liked Wicker Park. I heard it was total crap, but I got really into it.

Britrogue
Mmmmmm.....must have more Josh Goodness..............................

Morning_Glory
I liked Wicker Park too... for some reason...most people didnt like it

Britrogue
When I first watched it, for the first half an hour I didn't have a clue what was going on, so I thought "What the hell" and just watched it for eye candy purposes. Once it gets into it though, I found it really fascinating.

LiL nAstY GirL
droolio

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Britrogue
When I first watched it, for the first half an hour I didn't have a clue what was going on, so I thought "What the hell" and just watched it for eye candy purposes. Once it gets into it though, I found it really fascinating.

yea me too! it started out weird but it picked up! I actually really really like that movie, for some odd reason!

LiL nAstY GirL
he was good in Sin City

Morning_Glory
yea but his part was very short

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah..but it was so cool how he ended it and began it

Morning_Glory
yea.. i guess so... happy

Britrogue
I haven't seen that yet. I'll have to get hold of a copy. I also adore Hollywood Homicide, but that's only because he's in it with my lifelong hero, Harrison Ford!

Morning_Glory
I didnt like HOllywood Homicide that much.. I thought I would cause I love all Harrison Ford movies... but that movie was just missing something

Britrogue
Oh yeah, the film itself wasn't that great, but the two of them together on screen? Mmmmmm................... eek!

silver_tears
I loved Wicker Park cry

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Britrogue
Oh yeah, the film itself wasn't that great, but the two of them together on screen? Mmmmmm................... eek!

yea they meshes well together... and knowing Harrison Ford is like 60 something.. he is still so hansome..yum

golden moon
I loved wicker park! I 've recorded it on my computer and watched it many times happy I've got 40 days & 40 nights too but for some odd reason I haven't watched it yet no expression

Morning_Glory
watch it .. it's ok... Josh takes off his shirt a few times.. blah blah.. it's cute... (except when that girl has an orgasm with the stupid feather... that was just gay )

golden moon
a feather?......................... laughing

Morning_Glory
yes no expression ... I know that makes you want to watch it more.... but watch it..it's funny

golden moon
I will yes

silver_tears
I wanna get wicker park, but it's like 40 bucks confused

Morning_Glory
40 bucks? where are you from .. that the dvd is 40 bucks...

go buy it off of ebay for less that $10

silver_tears
I meant at like HMV, it's 33 something I think

Britrogue
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea they meshes well together... and knowing Harrison Ford is like 60 something.. he is still so hansome..yum

You'd better believe it! I've never been into Grandads, but in HIS case....drool

joshbaby
Josh Hartnett is the man!

Morning_Glory
erm

Neo_Version 7
My sis loves this guy!

He seems alright. Not much of a jack-ass.

Morning_Glory
he has a baby face erm

Morning_Glory
http://joshgallery.haylieduff.net/albums/Sreencaps/Film%20Caps/Pearl%20Harbor%20HQ/images/normal_tn_PDVD_499.jpg

crickey77
He definitely does. I liked him in Black Hawk but heard his 40 days movie was painful!

Morning_Glory
40 days was more of a guy movie erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.