Darth Revan and Darth Nihilus vs Darth Vader Darth sidious Darth Maul and yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
i have and idea who would win this but id like to see peoples oppiions and revan and nihilus what a team

DarthCrazo
OUTNUMBERED. Sids would be giving revan a problem while Nihilus kills Maul but Yoda slices his head off. Then Revan Kills Sids. Vader force chokes him and Yoda chops his head off. Then Vader would betray Yoda but Yoda would see it coming and slice his head off. So Yoda rains supreme of the world.

Darth Plagues
Nihilus is the winning factor here...without it Darth Revan would die. Nihilus has the power to feast upon the Force...he could make a good eating out of these guys, but perhaps Nihilus wouldn't have time to access that power.

Fishy
Nihilus and Revan

darth-yoda
that was nmy idea fishy im lovin that team up best yet in my oppinion

Darth_Frobo
Revan could defend nhilus long enough for him to use his power, Revan kills sids no problem as he's useless, he holds off yoda and maul and laughs at vader for being the first asthmatic dark lord of the sith, then nhilus eats maul like a twinkie and they both beat kill yoda.

Fishy
If it even takes time for him to start using his power

darth-yoda
i no has it been confirmed yet if it takes him time and can he fight while using it

Darth_Frobo
if it takes time revan can probably hold them off should need be. I mean if grievous can kill 5 jedi without the force revan can atleast hold them off for long enough for nhilus to use his power.

darth-yoda
gd point he could nick vader inhaler take sidiouss pills take mauls face paint set of him and tell yoda to say supercalafradjalistic "calfradyasuperlistic" yoda gets confused and just say wise i am the nihilus eats them for a snack and revan laughs with glee as a new partnership between him and nihilus is formed

Darth_Rankkor
revan and nihilus

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by darth-yoda
gd point he could nick vader inhaler take sidiouss pills take mauls face paint set of him and tell yoda to say supercalafradjalistic "calfradyasuperlistic" yoda gets confused and just say wise i am the nihilus eats them for a snack and revan laughs with glee as a new partnership between him and nihilus is formed Than after that, Nihilus absorbs the force power from Revan... Just to hear him shut up...

Darth_Frobo
revan then uses force drain, nhilus is reduced to a pile of rags.

Darth Mantis
Then Nihilus would stab Revan with his lightsaber and become the new dark lord of the sith...

Dresta
Revan and Nihilus would lose. they are too outnumbered by powerful jedi/sith

Darth_Frobo
not if nhilus could use his power.

Dresta
yeah but he wouldn't have time and Revan could not hold of these four when they are all attacking him at once.

darth-yoda
nihilus may use the power instantly

sasee tiin
this, and all the other threads including Nihilus and not the Exile, is so stupid. We all know about Nihilus' force-draining power, and we don't need 100 threads to discuss how it works.....

of Course nihilus & revan.....

Dresta
Originally posted by sasee tiin
this, and all the other threads including Nihilus and not the Exile, is so stupid. We all know about Nihilus' force-draining power, and we don't need 100 threads to discuss how it works.....

of Course nihilus & revan.....

if he can't use his power instantly against four people at once which is unlikely he would lose

darth-yoda
he eat a planet full of force users

lihp123
Being that vader, maul and sidious are some of the most powerful sith lords and yoda is probably the second most powerful jedi, I would say this fight belongs to Vader and co.

Darth_Rankkor
Agreed. Sidious team owns

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Agreed. Sidious team owns

Do you people even read before posting?

NIHILUS WOULD EAT THEM ALL IN A SECOND

Okay? They are all dead, Revan and Nihilus win fight over.

MAKASHIMAN
AHHH! YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE POISON!!!!!!!!!!!

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
AHHH! YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE POISON!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...the truth can hurt badly...

Fishy
Then stop reading them, wait I know something better stop reading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.