Master Windu vs Lord Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joli Bug-Azi
Okay so this is my first post, and I'll ask a question that I've always wanted to ask.
In a fair fight, who would win between these two masters of the force?
I think WINDU because he kicked some serious behind in CLONES and he's far more experienced.

xyz jedi
Yeah I think he'd win too.

Darth_Rankkor
Maul would win.

Darth Travizzle
Darth Maul.

Saberstylemasta
the only reason Maul lost against Qui-gon and Obi wan is cuz Ob1 got all pissed when Maul killed Qui-gon. Otherwise, they'd both be dead, and Anikin would have never been trained and the star wars Saga would have never taken place. Mace would lose because maul would go all doublebladed on him

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
the only reason Maul lost against Qui-gon and Obi wan is cuz Ob1 got all pissed when Maul killed Qui-gon. Otherwise, they'd both be dead, and Anikin would have never been trained and the star wars Saga would have never taken place. Mace would lose because maul would go all doublebladed on him

Just because you have a twin-blade doesn't make you an '0ber l33t s1th l0rd'! Mace Windu is possibly the most experienced swordmaster in the Jedi Order at the time.

Joli Bug-Azi
Besides Grand Master Yoda

TMACalicious
Master Windu would win, more experience, and he has a cool purple lightsaber.

If Maul was that great, he should've been able to kick Obi-Wan's a$$ (pissed or not pissed). Unfortunately for him, he gets sliced in half by Obi-Wan.

What's more, Samuel L. Jackson kicks a$$ stick out tongue

PloKoon
I would say Mace Windu by far, he was one of the fiercest of all lightsaber fighters

DeVi| D0do
Mace is useless.

Bardock42
Here you can discuss all the fights you want.

Oh and I believe Mace would win....

darthsith19
If they fought in TPM I'd say probably Maul. But by AOTC and ROTS Mace is stronger than Maul was.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Here you can discuss all the fights you want.

Oh and I believe Mace would win....

Word.

All of you click that link, please, and debate there. This is a movie thread.

Ushgarak
No vs. fights here. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.