Video Game Superteam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black robb
What would be the greatest team of video game characters? explain why

hotsauce6548
What is it with you and teams???

Anyway, the team would have to include Master Chief, Link, Sub-Zero, Sam Fischer, and other people...

black robb
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
What is it with you and teams???

Anyway, the team would have to include Master Chief, Link, Sub-Zero, Sam Fischer, and other people... what can i say,i likes my teams hotsauce. and nice team by the way

))TrAuMa((
Tommy Vercitey, Solid Snake, Riaden, The guy from god of war!

-TommyV. Because he cant die and he would deal the drugs to make money to fund the team
-Solid Snake & Riaden because they would be the stealth element and they are really good with guns
-God of war guy because he would have ties with the underworld and he would be able to use weapons not of this world!

shadow12
Zero, samus, master cheif, link, and ryu

dvampire
Ryu, Dante, and Fei and his Xenogear. thumb up

2Tidus!
Dante, Master Chief, Samus, Scorpion

dark1365
Master Chief
Samus
Dante
Subzero
Ryu

EvilCap America
Zell-Broken version of his Limit Break for rediculous damage Aura spells to ensure he can always use it Tons of HP and max stats through junction and big staying power

Lennath Valkeyrie-Tons of awesome abilties could keep an entire team alive is a great leader brutal Purify attacks and the whole connection to theNorse Gods thing couldnt hurt

Sonic the Hedgehog-Why shouldnt a team have someone with ungodly speed and the ability to turn into a SSJ?

MvsC2 Sentinel-BROKEN/10!Ever seen Sentinel in fly mode?Good

Guybrush Treepwood-Because according to the rules of his own Universe Guybrush can NEVER DIE under any circumstance and can solve any problem through the simple aquisition of seemingly mundane objects

Aeris-Because i like Aeris plus always being able to se her Limit Beak thanks to Zells Aura spells and giving everyone invulnerability would rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.